Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a foxtrot above my head {Jason}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

a foxtrot above my head {Jason} Empty
PostSubject: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Kellie Konrad
Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Kellie walked through the entrance with her arm linked through John's, her boyfriend. She had only known him for a week or so, and yet she found herself undeniably attracted to him. He had saved her from her ghost father and since then they did everything together. Including this dance.

She didn't have nice clothes, save for the black dress her father had gotten her for a funeral. It just didn't seem fitting to wear when she was with her boyfriend. So she wore a grey satin sleeveless dress with a light pink bow tied around her waist. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail, some strands in front of her face. She hadn't bothered to put on makeup, she never found the point of it. Kellie knew that someday a boy would find her beautiful because of how she looked, not what she put on top of her face. She found that boy in John.

"This is amazing."
She whispered to John, leaning her head on his shoulder and smiled. It was. The dance hall was decorated elegantly, with bands like All American Rejects, Fallout boy, and All Time Low blasting through the speakers. This was good, because Kellie couldn't dance to save her life, so the longer they held off the slow dances, the better.

TAGGED: Jason | WORDS: HERE | WEARING:HERE 

Last edited by Wicked. on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 am

John of course, being the try hard he was, was dressed in a black short sleeve button up shirt, a tie, black dress pants (his shirt tucked in), with a belt and nice dancing shoes. He showed up holding a beatiful rose for Kellie. As they walked and Kellie leaned on his shoulder, he untangled his arm and wrapped it around her. Holding the girl much closer to him. "Not as amazing as you. Besides you look.... Wow. In this moonlight it brings out that beautiful girl I fell for." he says, obviously amazed at her beauty
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:10 am

Kellie Konrad

Kellie smirked and rolled her eyes at John. "I wouldn't say amazing. I'm mediocre at best." He was dressed elegantly, and acted the very same. She felt him tug her closer. Honestly, he didn't deserve her. John deserved someone who didn't scare off little kids or summon ghosts even if she wasn't trying. But he had chosen her, and there was nothing Kellie could do about it now that he was basically wrapped around her finger. 

Lanterns floated up in the air, giving off a red and orange glow, like the embers of fire. Because John wore all black, it made him seem like he was a hot coal. The shadows danced off of him, playing with what looked best on him, whether it was his face or his arms that were so protectively and lovingly wrapped around Kellie's waist. The shadows flickered across his entire being, never ceasing to move and Ghost Girl was absolutely astonished by him. 

"You fell for Ghost Girl, remember?" Kellie said to him, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. Campers swirled around them like a tornado made of syrup. Most people ignored Kellie, and therefore ignored John, because he was clinging to her. Anyone who hung out with Kellie was basically an outcast, and she knew her boyfriend didn't mind. 

It was amazing how campers could still mourn the deaths of their friends and siblings. Kellie came to camp shortly after the apocalypse, so she wasn't affected. But she had seen her cabin members cope with their loses, and she wanted to help so badly. But that just wasn't an option because she was so terribly awkward. Songs still played, but most kids stayed at tables, talking quietly, save a few brave souls who had ventured onto the dance floor.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:39 am

John's arm spun Kellie so she was wrapped in his arms and basically in a nice tight hug. He smiled at her and placed a kiss on her lips. He just went on to kiss her for a while. He pulled away. "When a slow dance comes on, we are going out there okay?" He asked and smiles
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 am

Kellie Konrad

"No. I can't dance. Seriously, I'm like a drunk elephant on the dance floor, I've got no coordination whatsoever." Kellie said, still a bit light headed from the previous kiss that John had bestowed upon her for no reason. She trailed as lightly as a ghost to a table, where the center piece was a Chinese lantern. It had gold lettering in Chinese that probably meant 'memory' or something like that but because 99.9% of the people here did not know how to read or write the language, it most likely said 'duck' or 'shoelace'. 

Everything here was so pretty, so perfect, including John. Kellie knew she was lucky to have him. He had protected her, saved her even, and she had no way of repaying him. Kellie put her finger on the plastic red table cloth and moved her finger in odd turns and twists. John had asked to come here, so she obliged. It was the least she could do, because after all, if you really loved someone you did stuff for them no matter the emotional and physical pain it happened to cause you. 

Kellie, in all honesty, did not like dances. She was horribly and hopelessly awkward, and any conversation she did happen to conjure up by some miracle ended about two minutes later, when the other person made an excuse to leave. It didn't bother Kellie, she knew people had better things to do than to talk to Ghost Girl. But John had wanted to do a nice thing for her and to go out on a date. Kellie would much rather been in her cabin or his cabin, in a room where no one would find them in the dark and they could talk and talk for hours. She liked that, because then John couldn't see how easily she blushed in the moonlight or sunlight, like she was right now.

Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:50 pm

John noticed the light blush on kellie's cheek and smiled, he reached over and took her hand in his own. "You're blushing, that's adorable. And hey ghost girl, you can dance. I've just gotta teach you how. Nobody's gonna laugh at you. Besides, you'll have me holding you. I won't let you trip." He whispers softly as he runs his thumb along the top of her hand. A slow song starts and John stands up. Taking kellie's hand in his own again. "Kellie, will you go and dance with me?" he asks her and kisses maher hand. He watches other campers head onto the dance floor, every girl and guy that was there looking for an excuse to hold their loved one close and cry or just hide from the world in their embrace.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Kellie Konrad

"Yeah? You know whats also adorable? A fury." Kellie said, smiling as she did so and an eye roll to complement. John could convince her of anything. If he said that the sun revolved around the earth, heck, she'd believe him without a moments hesitation. Of course, when he said that no one would laugh at her, well, she was a little hesitant.

Sure, almost everyone ignored her, but what if once she started to dance and tripped and fell, they all pointed and laughed. Kellie had short fuse as far as temper goes. It was about an inch long. And if they started making fun of her... Let's just say they would be haunted for the rest of their lives. Still, Kellie saw the want in John's stormy grey eyes. He really, really wanted to do this, and who was Kellie to deny what he desired? She sighed, nodding her head and biting her lip as she did so. If she had put on a tiny amount of lip gloss, it would have been smeared. Makeup turned messy, it was one of the reason why Kel didn't wear it.

"One dance, John. That's all you get is one dance and then we go back to the table." Kellie couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth. It might be fun, but she knew that one way or another she would eventually regret this. Karma had a strange way of coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:30 pm

"I know how much you like just hanging out alone in our cabins, we can go back there if you want after our dance." John offers as he leads her out onto the dance floor. He slides his hands to her hips and looks at her. "Wrap your arms around my neck, then all we do is step side to side. Nice and slow." John says, coaching his girlfriend through dancing with him. He loved her with all his heart and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 am

Kellie Konrad

Kellie hesitantly followed John to the dance floor, swallowing hard as she did so. The dead were supposed to be graceful, but there was an exception to everything, and Kellie just happened to be the exception in this way. She was getting more and more used to being in the dance hall, no one payed her any attention, so that was in a way good. Kellie hated drawing unwanted attention to herself because she hated the spotlight. She couldn't do anything special... Except raise ghosts from the underworld. 

She did as her boyfriend asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and she smiled nervously, taking this time to quickly glance down at her shoes. They were just black flats, and they contrasted against her snow white skin, which was dotted with scars that were the same color. Kellie was considerably short compared to John, only coming up to his chin, but that was perfect for her. She put her head on his chest and closed her eyes, stepping side to side and letting John take the lead. This wasn't so bad after all, she tended to worry about stuff that wouldn't even happen. Not in a million years. Kellie got lost in the music, which had changed back to Be Still by The Fray, all the angst of being a teenager washed away, the feeling of guilt and remorse settling on the campers like fog. 

It was amazing how little hate Kellie had gotten. She was basically a Hades' child, only not really. She was only able to raise ghosts, not the undead like others could. Still, she expected food to be thrown at her, insults jeered in her face. None of that had happened, and Kellie was grateful for that. She was also grateful that she was in John's arms, and he would never let go. 
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm

John noticed how Kellie seemed to go straight for laying her head on his shoulder while they danced. He smiled, glad that she was enjoying it. He danced with her for a while, then eventually looked down at the girl as she still held onto him. "Do want to stay here or head back to one of our cabins and cuddle?" He asked Kellie, they hadn't really ever cuddled before, but john had talked to her about how he really wanted to be able to just cuddle with her during their times alone when they just talked and flirted.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Kellie Konrad

Kellie had her eyes closed the entire time that she and John danced. He had kept his promise, John never let her go and the little things like this were what made her trust him even more. She hummed along to the song while they danced, and Kellie noticed how warm his hands were in hers, while she felt like freezing ice. 

When they had ceased dancing, John looked down a Kellie, and she smiled and blushed again. Kellie couldn't help it, just by him looking at her gave her all the confidence she needed to get up and battle each and everyday that she was breathing, which, for a demigod, maybe just be a week or so because you could get killed that very night. Kellie still clung to John as they stood in close proximity, she clutched his black shirt until it was wrinkled, showing him that she didn't want to let go. "Actually... I, I want to dance some more. I like dancing with you, John." She confessed quietly.
TAGGED: Jason | OOC: Sorry for the short post. I'm very busy. | WEARING:HERE 
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

John smiled at Kellie, presently surprised. "My pleasure to dance with the prettiest girl here." John whispers as his hands slide back to her hips for more dancing with each other. He stood there, looking down at Kellie as she clutched his shirt in her hands, and waited for her to slip her arms around him for their dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a foxtrot above my head {Jason}   a foxtrot above my head {Jason} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a foxtrot above my head {Jason}
Page 1 of 1