Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) Empty
PostSubject: another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)   another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Entertainment.

Thirteen letters and many forms it can be manifested with. Unfortunately for Thesilly, the dark haired girl who marched outside of the eleventh cabin of the courtyard, there was no form at all to be found. Which was just as well because moments later, an aroma which is best left a mystery came from the door of her dear cabin. Thesilly coughed and fell to her knees, curling up into a ball and covering her nose. No more... Just no more... This is not fun. Fun it is not. Erlack! Erlack! Erlack a bloody pongoes. Ew, why do I have to live in that cabin? Why am I sane enough to understand that they are all nutso!?

Thesilly twitched before laying still. Which must have been a bad idea because if you didn't know any better, you would have thought she were dead.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)   another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Jovan walked out of his cabin, lunch was over and the afternoon sessions had not yet begun. He decided to hang out in the courtyard, maybe plan some more pranks.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)   another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Thesilly began to sob. She honestly needed to stop sobbing. Sobbing is for girls who just broke up with boyfriends and want to be gross. Thesilly was a smiley girl. She smiled. As eccentric as she was, Thesilly enjoyed a laugh. She looked up as movement caught her eye from the Dionysus cabin. It must be comforting to Mr D to know his cabin gets looked after... she thought to herself. She chuckled to herself through her gross sobbing. Which ended up like a strangled laugh but a laugh nonetheless. She sat up and watched the newcomer and bit her lip in curiousity. To talk to him or not...
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)   another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 pm

~Hawk, please obey the 4 sentence rule. Your post is only 2 sentences~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)   another meeting with no real name (Yanoro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another meeting with no real name (Yanoro)
Page 1 of 1