Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dave's (<-real name) Characters

Go down 
+2
RachieFizzy!
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Dave's (<-real name) Characters Empty
PostSubject: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Name: Damon Calser

Age/Birthday: 19, September 11, 1992

God Parent: Hecate

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Ronald Calser, 36(father), Mariana Calser, 30(step-mother), Sarah Calser, 12(half-sister)

Years in Camp: 0 (Just starting)

Brief History: Damon's life was nowhere near lucky. In fact it sucked. Damon's father, Ronald, had always blamed Damon for any problem that he could. When Damon was 3 his father remarried to a woman named Mariana. At the start Mari, as Mariana liked to be called, was nice to Damon, so he kinda liked her. But Damon was good at going unnoticed, so he over heard Mari talking to Ron about how much she hated the "disgusting little wimp" (Damon). Two year after there marriage Ron and Mari had a daughter, Sarah. After Sarah got to about 4~5 years old Damon got out of the "stop crying!!" phase. and so he started to like her. Damon got a Ferret on his 11th birthday, form an old woman in a pet shop. Eventual his family moved to New Orleans, Damon was 15. A few years later a category 4 hurricane hit. His family did not evacuate even though Damon begged and begged. Not for him but for his sister. After the storm Damon found out that his sister had died when their house was flooded. He and Ron were the only ones to survive. When Damon found Ron right after the worst of the flooding was over Ron started screaming as if the hurricane were somehow Damon's fault. At that point 15 years of silent anger manifested itself as rage. Damon, driven by instinct threw a punch at Ron from ten feet away. The punch sent a concussion wave that impaled Ron on a broken tree branch. Damon wandered for 2 years until some Satyrs found him.

Physical Appearance: Damon considered him self average to a fault. The only thing that set him apart was that at dusk if the light was right his blue eyes would look purple. His hear was usually short, black. 90% of the time he wore jeans and a deep cool color. (blues, greens, and purples) and Ever since he got Lego the weasel was on his shoulder. On the back of his left shoulder is a scare from a dog attacking him. (later he finds out it was a hellhound)

Personality: Damon is shy in the way that he will throw up fronts when he's around people. typicality fronts of happiness. Once a after the hurricane, a girl he liked found him sitting and staring at the direction of where New Orleans is with a sad look. Damon does this sometimes, usualy when the sun is starting to set. Behind the fronts Damon is hurt from the lost of his sister, distant, and sad. He is Lazy, both hard and easy to anger. This is so because he is easy to tick off, but he is near impossible to anger to a point that he swing in a total rage. Also due to his sister he feels h needs to make up for that failure by protecting all the girls he can that are around his age.

Fatal Flaw: poorly controlled aggression.

Pets: Ferret (Lego, 'cause he kept stealing LEGOS)

Talents: Force-punches (throwing cuncussion waves from his fists) which only happens at random, can create and control fire to a limited extent. (meaning anything to big is out of the question.) also with great difficulty he can lower his noticeably.

Weapons: Shield and spear/sword (spear more often)

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Damon tends to enjoy joining the Hermes cabin in their less that proper behavior, (raiding the camp store, and picking any lock they can find.)

Last edited by Dave on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 pm

The character looks great! But if you could elaborate guilt as a fatal flaw, then he is accepted

EDIT: I don't find guilt much of a flaw, so if you would remove it he is accpted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeash Thx Reahie
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:38 am

Name: Alan Jefferson

Age/Birthday: 19/ February 29, 1992

God Parent: Aeolus

Mortal Family: Kathie Jefferson, mother. (No other family)

Years in Camp:0

Brief History: Alan grew up on move. His Mom was a Commercial Pilot, and since the only family she had was Alan, the companies let Alan fly on what every flight his mother was flying. Due to the fact that Alan moved a lot as a kid, he was home schooled. Or as he liked to call it 'Plane schooled', all his life. Because of these two things Alan can't make friends easily. Soon Alan stopped asking about his father because he noticed the look of sadness his mother got when she thought about him. Ever since Alan was ten his mother kept saying "One day you will have to find your own way, when you need help, ask your father." One Damon's Eighteenth birthday, (actually February 28th) Alan's Mother gave him a credit card with money she had been saving since he was ten, and sent him out to find his path. His favored winds as she called it. Almost a year later Alan bumped into a satyr that said they had been looking for him since he was thirteen, but could never tag him down. The Satyr then led Alan to Camp.

Physical Appearance: Alan is a bit scrawny. However what his muscles lack in size the make up for in whipcord strength. He's about 5' 10" and weighs 135. His eyes are the color of a crystal clear sky. His hair is black with random patches of silver that make his hair look like storm clouds, adding to this effect is the fact that his hair is forever ruffled on matter what he does. Alan also wears a long dark gray trench coat, and transition goggles (Special order).

Personality: For the most part Alan is a joker that most people believe will never be serious. And to a degree that is true, not because he can't, but because he is scared that he will lose control like he did at fourteen, when he flipped a bi-wing plane without knowing how how did it. This does not mean that Alan can not get stuff done, just not the way you might think. Few things can truly make Alan serious, and that is danger to him or the one's he cares for. In these conditions Alan is a lot like a berserk and will stop at nothing to stop the threat, and anything and anyone that gets in his way. Alan is ferociously loyal to those he believes deserve it. (i.e. Loyal to Chiron, and not Mr. D)

Fatal Flaw: Curiosity (This is a fatal flaw because it ends up making him do dangerously stupid things just to see if he can do it. Such as, strapping an altimeter to his head and flying straight up just to see how high he can fly. He barely regained consciousness in time to save him self from a near 150,000 foot fall)

Pets: TBD

Talents:Self-powered flight, and can control to varying degrees. Can also listen to the wind. (meaning can tell X number of people are over that way.

Weapons: Sword, with the occasional shield

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other: TBD

Last edited by Dave: God of Fuzzums on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Erica Starcross

Age/Birthday: 17, May 6th 1996

God Parent: Ares

Mortal Family: Katelyn Starcross(Mother) Roger Starcross(Step-Father)
Marya Starcross(sister)

Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: Katelyn was strict as a mother. Erica's step-father, Roger, care almost nothing for her. When Erica was three her mom put her into a karate class for self-defense and a way to get exercise. When Erica first started she almost hated it, soon she started to love the physical challenge. By ten years old Erica had gotten her black in both Karate and Judo. It was about that time that she began to start dancing. On more than one occasions Dance instructors asked if she had thought about doing ballet, and she said, without hesitation, No. When the instructor asked why she replied "It's just to stiff." Around her thirteenth birthday her mother, who is a police officer, was caught in a shoot out, and got hit. In the hospital Marya told Erica that is she wanted to leave home for any reason, go to New York. If Erica could get to New York, someone would explain about her farther, her birth father. Which was something she had always asked about. Shortly after her mother died, and she somehow made it to New York where a Satyr found her and took her to Camp. There she was claimed and she started her new life.

Physical Appearance: Despite, and in part to, her Marshall Arts Erica has a very thin and defined build, as well as whip-cord muscles. Erica is about 6' tall. She has tan brown hair that, when loose, falls just under her shoulder blade. However she usually has her hair tied up in a pony tail. The few scars that Erica has she neither hides nor displays, they are simply part of her. She considers jeans restricting, and so never wears them. Instead she wears a pants that strongly resemble Marshal Arts uniform pants(Forgot how to spell the formal name). For the most part she refuses to wear pink and dresses.

Personality: Erica tends to easily snap, more so at guys because at first glance the tend to thing she's a child of Aphrodite due to a natural beauty that she denies she has. She can usually keep her cool in a fight, however if she starts to get overwhelmed or push to a near death point, she will start to go berserk and attack anything in a five foot radius to her. To date nothing but time can bring her out of this state. She hate when people thinks she is a child of Aphrodite because they tend to treat her as weak, though she does not have a problem with the children of Aphrodite themselves. Erica greatly enjoys Dance and Marshal Arts, and frequently mixes the two with various effects. Erica also hates it when people have authority and don't deserve it. When someone proves themselves to her she becomes a very loyal friend.

Fatal Flaw: Anger & Aggression.( When angered she will quickly jump in to fights even those she has no hope of winning. Because of this she can easily be goaded into a fight that could end with her dead.)

Pets:None (though she is an animal lover)

Talents:Combat and Dance

Weapons: Sword & Shield, and Spear.

Last edited by Dave on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Name: Vincent Rogers

Age/Birth-day: 19 June 21, 1992

Godly Parent: Amphitrite

Mortal Family: Thomas Rogers (Father)(Fishermen)

Years at camp: Six

Brief History: One day Thomas Rogers was at the dock getting ready for a fishing trip when a woman came up to him wanting to join the trip. on this trip the two of them fell in love, after the trip the woman disappeared. Shortly after (9 months) a small basket floated to Thomas's boat. Inside this basket was a baby, and a note. The note only said "This is your son, his name is Vincent. I'm sorry." Thomas knew it came from the woman so he raised the child. Vincent, for the most part was home schooled on his fathers boat. Due to the fact that he lived on a boat other kids always laughed at him, and those that didn't just treated him like he wasn't there. The day of his thirteenth birth-day a storm hit Thomas's boat, washing Vincent overboard. When he came to he was at camp. Eventually, he found his father, told him that he was safe and decided to stay at camp.

Physical Appearance: Vincent is a bit tall, standing at 6'1". He has shoulder length black hair, that he frequently puts into a small pony-tail. Vincent usually wears jeans and a t-shirt. His usual thinking is why put to much effort in if no one will notice. He always has a tool knife in a shin sheath. There are times when his Aqua blue eye seem to stare so far, it's as if he is staring into the deepest part of the ocean.

Personality: Vincent is always on the edge, always at the back. This is because other kids always bullied him, or treated as if he doesn't exist. One thing that angers Vincent the most is bullying and when someone only talks to him as if they need something. Due to this Vincent has an almost natural distrust for anyone approaching him. If someone comes to him it usually means the need something, and then he will not exist after what ever it is they need is done.

Fatal Flaw: Holding Grudges against people

Weapons: None. (Although in rare cases, like war and battles, He will use a machete that he keeps in a Shin sheath)

Talents: Swimming and Mist (regular kind) Control.

Pats: A gray cat with darker strips on his back named Revma.

Last edited by OmĆ­chliĢ± IppĆ³tiĢ±s on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't think PassiveAgression is a flaw... D:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Okay. That's good. I think that fits better with his personality, too. :D

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am

Name: Leonus "Leo" Galton

Age/Birthday: 19 September 18, 1992

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Family: Sophie Galton (Mother) Rogers Galton (Grandfather)

Years in Camp: 12 (Since he was 7)

Brief History: Leo grew up in a low-middle class family. He, his mother, and his grandfather all lived in a small but nice three bed two bath house. His grandfather live with Sophie (Leo's Mother) and Leo because of a "Mental illness" where he saw monsters, in truth Rogers (Leo's Grandfather) was clear sighted. When Leo was five he started to say that he saw the same monsters as his grand father, Sophie got worried. Two years later a doctor showed up (It was an older Satyr) and told Sophie that there was a place that could deal with kids like Leo. Despite the fact that she wanted to keep Leo close the doctor(satyr) promised that Leo could visit during winter. With that Sophie allowed the doctor/Satyr to take Leo to Camp.

Physical Appearance: Leo is a lanky and tall guy. He stands 5'11" and weighs about 145. He always wears dark clothing, usually browns and other earth tones. He always wears a dark brown belt with a leather pouch that he got form his grandfather on his 13th birthday. And an earring that his mother gave him. The earring is a gold band that clips to the back of his ear.

Personality: Leo is a hyper kid, always was. He loves to help people, this is one of the reasons he became a smuggler in camp. If you need something that is not allowed or can not be gotten in camp Leo is one of the people you call to get it. His price varies from job to job depending what the job is. The payments range from favors, dollars, to even drachmas. One of his greatest fears is that he will revert back to an old habit of manipulating people so he tries not to get to close to people. For the most part he is very chivalrous and hates when women are hurt (Physically or emotionally) and will act on their behalf if he can.

Fatal Flaw: Manipulation and Distrust (Leo is distrustful of others because if he is not careful he tends to use them for his own purposes.)

Pets:

Talents: Stealth, Theft, Persuasion, and sword play

Weapons:Plain Sword and Shield

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder (with breaks during winter)

Other: His favorite food is Jambalaya and he grew up in New Orleans

Last edited by Dave on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Leonus Galton is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Name: Lycus Amyntas

Age/Birthday: 19 (October 31, 1992 10:00pm)

Mortal Family: Telos Amyntas(Father) Cyrus Amyntas(Twin brother)
Years in Camp: 10

Brief History:
Telos grew up in America, but always hearing about what his father called their roots. Telos all his life wanted to go to Greece, the land his family came from, the land he always heard about. One day he got his chance and took it. In Greece he meet this young and talented female magician. Telos knew she was different almost at once, she had this air about her. Telos enjoyed Greece so much that he stayed for a few months, over this time he and the woman became close. In January the woman disappeared with no trace what so ever. On the last day of October of that year the woman came back to him carrying to bundles. "These are your sons, take them to America. And teach them of your blood, so that they might learn of mine." With that she gave him the two small baby boys and left again.
Telos gave both boys Greece names so that they would always remember their Greek blood. Lycus' life was a mixture of fun and horror. He and his brother loved to mess with people by switching places with each other, they also used this tactic to tell those who truly like them, because no matter how hard either tried there was always a subtle difference. And they thought that only those who find that difference, were the only ones that cares. On their ninth birthday Lycus and Cyrus both sneaked out to have some. They were never allowed out on Halloween night, some part of Telos sensed that it was dangerous to be outside at that time, while they were out monsters attacked their home. They came back to find it in flames. Soon after, a Satyr found them and brought them to camp.

Physical Appearance: Both Lycus and Cyrus stand 6'1" and weigh about 150lbs. Both are lean, and more or less muscular. One of the few ways to tell the two apart physically, is that Lycus has a scar on the small of his back, while Cyrus doesn't. They both wear dark clothing and usually switch clothes all the time, and rarely even in the middle of the day. Lycus wears blues and greens, while Cyrus wears greens and browns. Both have a single ring with a triple crescent moon design of their mother.

Personality: Lycus is the more out going than his brother, and so gets into more trouble(thus his scar). Lycus loves to be outside at night, he finds the darkness more comforting than he does frightful. He loves outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming and such. He tends to join in the Hermes cabin's pranks. Both Lycus and Cyrus are exceedingly chivalrous. Neither can stand the site of a woman being physically hurt. Although if their lives are threatened both will deal with that woman without hesitation.

Fatal Flaw:Hubris (Pride in his powers) and anger (he is quick to snap, and makes rash decisions leading him into danger.)

Pets:None

Talents:Magic. Sword-play. and truth be told Mimicking his twin

Weapons: Plain sword (although he got a Hephaestus kid to etch the triple crescent at the base of the blade.)

Other: Where ever he goes Cyrus goes to, and vice verse.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 am

Name: Cyrus Amyntas

Age/Birthday: 19 (October 31, 1992 11:00pm)

Mortal Family: Telos Amyntas(Father) Lycus Amyntas(Twin brother)

Brief History:
Telos grew up in America, but always hearing about what his father called their roots. Telos all his life wanted to go to Greece, the land his family came from, the land he always heard about. One day he got his chance and took it. In Greece he meet this young and talented female magician. Telos knew she was different almost at once, she had this air about her. Telos enjoyed Greece so much that he stayed for a few months, over this time he and the woman became close. In January the woman disappeared with no trace what so ever. On the last day of October of that year the woman came back to him carrying to bundles. "These are your sons, take them to America. And teach them of your blood, so that they might learn of mine." With that she gave him the two small baby boys and left again.
Telos gave both boys Greece names so that they would always remember their Greek blood. Lycus' life was a mixture of fun and horror. He and his brother loved to mess with people by switching places with each other, they also used this tactic to tell those who truly like them, because no matter how hard either tried there was always a subtle difference. And they thought that only those who find that difference, were the only ones that cares. On their ninth birthday Lycus and Cyrus both sneaked out to have some. They were never allowed out on Halloween night, some part of Telos sensed that it was dangerous to be outside at that time, while they were out monsters attacked their home. They came back to find it in flames. Soon after, a Satyr found them and brought them to camp.

Physical Appearance: Both Lycus and Cyrus stand 6'1" and weigh about 150lbs. Both are lean, and more or less muscular. One of the few ways to tell the two apart physically, is that Lycus has a scar on the small of his back, while Cyrus doesn't. They both wear dark clothing and usually switch clothes all the time, and rarely even in the middle of the day. Lycus wears blues and greens, while Cyrus wears greens and browns. Both have a single ring with a triple crescent moon design of their mother.

Personality: Cyrus unlike his brother is more laid back(but will join in on pranks. He enjoys reading after dark. As a whole Cyrus is more cautious than Lycus. Both Lycus and Cyrus are exceedingly chivalrous. Neither can stand the site of a woman being physically hurt. Although if their lives are threatened both will deal with that woman without hesitation.

Fatal Flaw:One of his flaws is his distrustful nature, he leaves most social interaction to his brother. and anger (he is quick to snap, and makes rash decisions leading him into danger.)

Talents:Magic. Archery. and truth be told Mimicking his twin

Weapons: A plain bow (nothing changed)

Other: Where ever he goes Lycus goes to, and vice verse.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Name: Robin Archer

Age/Birthday: 19

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Elaine Archer(Mother, deceased)

Years in Camp: 7

Brief History: Being raised by a single mother Robin was a bit of an unruly child early on. In the Fourth grade though, a P.E. teacher noticed that his aim was fairly good for a nine year old throwing rocks at a wall. So the P.E. coach put Robin on a mound and had him throw pitches. His speed was nothing to special, what was special was that he was quick to pick up breaking balls and his accuracy got better and better as he pitched. In the Sixth Grade Robin found his way into an Archery club and was laughed at because his last name was Archer. He quickly out preformed all but the very best in the club, and was not long before beating them as well. As he was growing up Robin always thought he saw weird things, his mother wrote them off as imagination. When Robin was twelve his house was attacked by a monster, in that attack his mother died and a satyr brought him to camp.

Physical Appearance: Thin, somewhat scraggly brown hair, glasses. Typicality he dresses in casual formal clothing. Despite considering himself a child of the sun he wears dark clothing, usually dark grays or blacks. Unlike most, Robin has yellow, almost golden eyes. His mother frequently said that his eyes were that color so they matched the sun

Personality: Robin has a more serious nature, thought will act as silly as anyone with a select few that he trusts. The people in this group are for the most part either other Apollo kids or campers that have shown loyalty before. One of his favorite sayings is that of military snipers: "One shot, One kill." If any person hurts his friends Robin shows little to no mercy.

Fatal Flaw: Arrogance. (Robin refuses to be corrected by someone that he believes doesn't deserve to give orders. This usually results in major conflicts and reckless actions.)

Talents: Archery. Healing(thought he is very little good at it.)

Weapons: A plain bow

Other:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Good. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Name: Zeke Enderson

Age/Birthday: 19, December 21st 1992

God Parent: Hades

Mortal Family: Diana Enderson(Mother), Ryan Enderson(Older half-brother)

Brief History: When Zeke was born his Mother called him 'A demon's curse'. She pretty much ignored Zeke's existence leaving him to fend for himself scavenger their poorly stocked kitchen. When he was four years old his older half-brother Ryan beat him almost daily, claiming that he's toughing Zeke up. When Zeke when to his mother about this, she again ignored him. Due to his raising Zeke feels that being ignored is the worst punishment possible. Eventually though a Satyr found out about him and used his brother's beatings to get him out of that house and to Camp.

Physical Appearance: Zeke was a tall guy standing about 6'2" when he's not slouching. He has very shaggy black hair that fall over his eyes and everyone says he should cut. His eyes are a deep shade of red, and glimpsed in the wrong light have the look of blood. His skin is naturally pale and almost never tans. He always wear blacks and grays, usually black jeans, and hoodie with a dark gray t-shirt and converse. He has a single black ring with a skull and cross bone that his mother gave his to warn other that he was dangerous.

Personality: Zeke was naturally a quiet kid. However after his brother started to beat him(See above) he became aggressive to those he see's as bullies. He usually avoids human contact as much as possible due to his mother and brother's treatment of him(Again see above), and because he never trusts himself to keep control of his powers. Those he does learn to trust though, he is inconceivably loyal to.

Fatal Flaw: Holding Grudges

Pets: A raven names Zelen

Talents: Sword-play, Soul and Corpse Manipulation(Weak souls, i.e. Woodland creatures including wolves, and a very weakened mortal soul[i.e. Mortally wounded]), Control of Obsidian(only in very small amounts at first), and Shadow Travel.

Weapons: A Stygian iron sword and a plain bronze shield.

Other: When Zeke was little he used to find bodies of animals in the forest. This is because he was unconsciously pulling the animals' souls from their bodies. Since coming to camp he learned to control it.

Crispy Bacon

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm Topic: Re: My Hades Guy
Looks good! You can post him and say that he's been approved by me already.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Name: Saltus "Sal" Custos

Age/Birthday: 19 (June 14 1994)

God Parent: Pan

Claimed: No, but he suspects

Mortal Family: Unknown (The director if someone must be listed, see history)

Years in Camp: 7

Brief History: Sal's earliest memory is of the woods. He never knew either of his parents, he was raised in an orphanage on the outskirts of a some town so far out of the way no one has ever bothered to put it on a map. The only thing that he ever received from either of his parents is his name. Saltus Custos, the guardian of the forest. The town was surrounded by endless forests and mountains, most were terrified of the forest because wild animals such as bears and mountain lions, even the occasional wolf. Sal never minded the animals, in fact he loved them. He never introduced himself as 'Saltus' only Sal. The reason behind that is that he feels that his name is not safe in the hands of others. From the age of five the older kids at the orphanage beat him for continually going into the forest, calling him a witch or demon and other things of the sort. The director of the orphanage pretended that nothing was happening to him and sometimes even punished him for "always being so clumsy on the stairs". In school the teachers began noticing thought there was nothing they could do. This solidified his belief that all humans were nothing but destructive creatures. As he turned twelve, he felt so much safer in the forest than in the town that one night he packed all his things and ran. After a few days he ran head long into a satyr dressed as a hiker. eventually the Satyr calmed him down and they got to talking and the Satyr promised to lead him to a place where people felt the same way he did. Skeptical, but hoping Sal followed him and arrived at Camp.

Physical Appearance: Sal is just over 5' 8". He has mostly short tannish-brown hair. His eyes are a deeper brown with slight gold flecks that give them a yellowish tent in the sunlight. He could argue either way for being a bit pudgy although most seem to argue against it. He believes he has no true distinguished features, partly because he refuses to acknowledged the scar he got from a coyote attacking him when he was in the woods. The scar is paler than the rest of his tanned skin. He always wears jeans if their an option, while wearing browns or greens for his shirts or jackets. Ever since coming to camp he's either had on an orange armband or an orange beanie, depending on the weather.

Personality: Sal is very withdrawn, but has for the most part mastered his "crowd face". The happiness that he wears like a mask to stop people from getting to close. He always keeps to the outer edge of a crowd, so much so that he sometimes gains attention for it. He has an extreme dislike of what he calls pointless violence, and therefore has issues with the children of Ares whom he will usually refer to as "necessary brutes". He will give a few of them credit for actually having something of a brain. When it comes to things like sword training, capture the flag and other such things, he will keep them to a minimum. He does do sword training and wears a sword in the forest, although he is very hesitant to use it. The only times he's ever been driven to attack someone without warning is if he sees them harming an animal for no reason, or a place he cherished.

Fatal Flaw: Impulsive rage (He will suddenly snap and attack anyone he thinks he needs is hurt something/one he cares about no matter who/what it is.)

Pets: None, he could never pick one animal over the others

Talents: He can speed up the healing of animals (something like broken bones taking on a week or two to heal), and he can sense the general feeling of animals

Weapons: a plain bronze sword and sometimes a shield

Other:
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Dave's (<-real name) Characters L8gQr
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave's (<-real name) Characters   Dave's (<-real name) Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave's (<-real name) Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: