Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sorry for almost slicing you (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

sorry for almost slicing you (private) Empty
PostSubject: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 pm

alaska samantha myers; daughter of khione

Alaska walked outside unaware that there was a zombie apocalypse happening. She had found an old outfit in the back of her closet. It was a Rolling Stone shirt with dark blue jeans and studded black converse. She had her leather jacket on and her hair was in a fishtail braid. She had some makeup on, but just in case she had her weapon. Alaska wondered, Where is everyone? She looked around. The whole cabin courtyard was totally empty not a single person. She shrugged, Maybe an ice storm? She wouldn't have minded an ice storm considering she was the daughter of Khione. She looked around hoping to find someone else in the cabin courtyard.

Then Alaska turned around and there was a zombie there. She screamed a very short scream because it had scared her. It was coming after her. A zombie?, She had thought. Then it tried to take a bite out of her. She quickly blocked it and took out her knives. She had quickly sliced its arms off, but still kept on trying to come after her. She sliced agin and had wedged her knife in his head where his brain should've been. She took her knife out of his head and looked around for another one. Now she knew why people had been hiding. Someone appeared again. She put her knifes up in case it was a zombie.

tag: --- words: --- notes: sorry for the short post D: --- outfit
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm

sorry for almost slicing you (private) Tumblr_mefk5dOKfm1qe8d0go1_500
☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
sorry for almost slicing you (private) Tumblr_me47zurIPu1rywetuo1_500
I was sitting on my bunk in the slightly charred cabin dedicated to my father when I heard it-the scream. I didn't know where my other siblings were-probably hiding somewhere that hadn't already been a target of the undead. I quickly went over my options in my head. I could either leave the person in question to die, or I could help out. I decided I would check to see what it looked like outside before making my final decision. The courtyard was empty except for a girl and a zombie. The girl was going at the zombie with her knives, but I wasn't sure if she knew how to kill it.
I quickly grabbed my sword and jogged out to meet the girl-without even putting my shoes on. I slowed as I reached her, just as she drove her blade into the head of the zombie. The girl spun towards me, blades out. I took a quick step back, holding my hands up. "Hey, I'm alive! No need to slice me!" I said, flashing a smile to show her there were no hard feelings. I stuck out my hand to her. "The name's Bond, Zephyr Bond," I introduced myself, wiggling my eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Alaska narrowed her eyes at him. He seemed pretty alive to her and not dead like the other one. She spun one of her knives before putting them back into her anklet. She stuffed it into her boot just in case. And anyway, if her wasn't she could always just punch him in the face. "Myers, Alaska Myers; daughter of Khione." She shook his hand and laughed. "I suppose we should go to a safe zone. They probably have tons of them here." She said and looked around. She saw a pair of eyes looking at them. She shivered. That was weird. Weird because she had never shivered before and weird someone was stalking them. But if they did go to a safe zone, Alaska would have to go back to Cabin 16 so she could pack some stuff. If she didn't that would really suck considering she would just have the clothes she was wearing and no food. What was she supposed to starve 'till the end of the apocalypse? Alaska could barely starve till lunch.

tag: --- words: --- notes: sorry for the short post D: --- outfit
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
I smiled when she laughed-it gave me a different kind of satisfaction than I normally got when people laughed at me. "You've probably met my dad. He's the one in the horrifying Hawaiian shirts," I told her, letting go of her hand.
"I suppose finding a safe zone would be smart, but I don't know if we have time to get to one. The sun's already setting, and they've already come out. We'd be un-dead meat if we met a group of them," I giggled to myself at my pun, trying to lighten the mood of the whole zombie apocalypse.
My eyes followed Alaska's as she looked around the courtyard. Her eyes were a colour of blue I hadn't seen in eyes before. They were absolutely stunning. I saw something flash in her eyes, and I looked where she was looking. Staring out at us were two eyes. Probably a zombie waiting to strike. I tensed, my hand closing around the hilt of my sword.

ooc: I'm going to be going away for the weekend, and I might not have internet, but I'll try to get on as much as I can. Also, sorry for the short post, I'm leaving soon but I wanted to post first.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

"Oh I haven't seen  him in a while. Thank Gods." She said. When she realized what she said, her face turned a bright red. "I mean uh, like it's good that he's gone. He definitely needs a vacation. He does so much for us. He helps Chiron with the camp activities. And he's been here for so long. And I should probably stop talking." She said her face tomato red. Nice job Alaska to make a friend, She had thought. She shrugged. "I could just freeze them. Now only if I would've thought about it five minutes ago." She looked at the zombie on the ground. She had oddly seen that camper last week. She shivered again. Campers were turning into zombies?

"Well we could always just bang on the door and yell. Zombie don't talk, they just.... moan. But we should go no. Like now." She said as the sun was setting.

tag: --- words: --- notes: it's okay have fun! --- outfit
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

☻zephyr☻aspen☻bond☻
son of dionysus
I laughed when she switched opinions on my dad. "Don't worry, I know how much of a poo-face he is. I probably wouldn't like him very much if I wasn't related to him," I told her, smiling. My eyes returned to the pair watching us, making sure it didn't advance on us. "Ya, you freeze 'em, and then I'll trap them in my grape vines from Hell." I said, smirking. I tried not to look at the zombie still at our feet, knowing that I might see a familiar face. I thought over her plan, and decided it was worth a shot. "Alright. I'm pretty sure the Mess Hall, the Infirmary, and the Big House are all safe zones. Which one do you want to head to?" I turned back towards Alaska, waiting for her answer.

ooc: gah i'm sorry it's so short! but i'm home now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry for almost slicing you (private)   sorry for almost slicing you (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry for almost slicing you (private)
Page 1 of 1