Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Open Winds -Panoramic-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Open Winds -Panoramic- Empty
PostSubject: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh Wednesday, the day that few people can spell. The day in the middle of the week that makes you wish for the weekend. Well, at least, everyone but Brianna. She didn't really keep track of days that way. Every day, well, was a new adventure! Whether it be taking on the climbing wall, playing tag with the nymphs, dancing in the Amphitheater, or her absolute favorite, CRAFTS.

As the sun rose, she went through her usual morning routine. Sun comes up, yoga, shower, then off to do whatever else happens to happen for the rest of the day! Today would be crafts. Oh crafts. Today she was going to make a brand new bag. So she went to her craft bag, rifled through, and was left feeling perturbed.

"I don't have enough fabric for a new bag!" She would shout at it, as if that would make her craft bag produce more fabric. It did not. So apparently today was going to be shopping day! Grabbing her purse and slipping on flip flops (because you just can't wander town barefoot, mortals won't let you into their shops that way!), the daughter of Dionysus went about her way leaving camp to buy more craft supplies.

It would not take her long to get to town on foot, humming different songs she'd heard on the radio recently the whole way there. The weather was finally getting warm, and this made Brianna very happy. She hated winter, mainly because it interfered with her preferred lifestyle. Free spirits are dampened when they have to layer up just to go outside. But her mama was having a baby, and she didn't want to put her baby brother or sister in harms way, so staying in camp was a must.

After a quick trip to the craft store, with plenty of fun things bought for her new bag concept, it was time to go back to camp. But, something about the way the breeze tugged at her white peasant skirt and hair... called to her. She was always one to listen to the calls nature sent her way. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she would look around. Hmmm... That drainpipe looks easy enough to climb. If Robin Williams could do it in Hook, so could she! Making sure her bag was safely settled on her shoulders, and her flip flops safely in her back, she began to make her way up. Rough feet from being barefoot more often than not kept her from getting any dangerous cuts from the metal of the drainpipe. And up she went.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:48 am

You have chosen:

Jacabo McIntyre

Crap, crap, crap! If these assholes don't lose my trail anytime soon, then I'm going to be in the deepest parts of Tartarus by the time it hits 10 am on the clock.
I didn't know I 'beat' up that redneck's kid brother! He was in the way and he wanted to pummel my ass anyway! Stupid little brats don't even know their place, especially being in front of a demigod hero in training! Well, really, who would know if I was a demigod hero in training? I just looked like a loser who was late for his baseball practice. I swear, I can hear them coming right on close me. I began to run at my fastest pace, zooming through sidewalks and crossroads. Eventually, I make a detour behind an alleyway just to lose them off my trail. I have experience making hits and runs, police chases, and many more. From what I have learned from experience and some from Hollywood - you simply don't lose your enemies by just making a fast break for it.
I looked up at the buildings beside me. There was a ladder half folded on a building, along with a garbage bin to jump off from, so it'd be pretty easy to get up on the rooftops that way. Making sure Big Al was secured in place in a sling behind my back, I quickly jump up on the garbage bin and make my leap over to the ladder. I almost missed by a step, but I managed to get myself climbing up from my potential doom.
Heaving, and breathing hard, I plop down on the rooftop, looking straight up at the sky. And then I thought, Thanks pops, for giving me Usain Bolt speed, and for giving me mastermind brains. I laid down there and began to chuckle at the hilarity. I mean, you should have seen the kid just giving me the "I'm going to tell my brother on you!" I mean, that's usually for bluffing purposes, but his freaking brother literally came to his rescue, trying to avenge for the hard slap I gave that kid. It was his damn fault for throwing random rocks at me, and mocking me when I told him to stop. Why did I even make the effort to run anyway? I would have twisted that asshole's arm around and back in.
I gave out a smug smile, knowing that I didn't send any people to a hospital today, or I wasn't send to a hospital today. I laid down there for a moment until I heard something rattle about.
"Huh?" I stood up to look over the ruckus. It seemed that someone has been climbing on top of the same building I'm on. Could it be that the assholes after me had caught onto my trail, and had decided to use the damn drainpipe to climb up as well?
I looked over at the individual below. Thank god, it wasn't that redneck bozo at all. It was actually a girl, who looked as if she was climbing to the top with only her bare feet. She was so close to the top, but the drainpipe was shaking around and rattling with the wind.
Wait... how freaking stupid is she? A drainpipe can't support all that weight. And then it happened - the thing was close to snapping apart.

Last edited by panoramic on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 am

Oops! Maybe the drainpipe wasn't the best idea. It had worked in Hook! And Robin Williams was twice her size! But alas, the metal was shaking and ready to pop away from the side of the wall, and that wouldn't do at all. She didn't want to break this person's drainpipe. Hmmm. It would be too hard to jump down, and she WAS almost to the top.

Oh! A boy was looking over the edge of the building. "Hello!" she called, heaving herself up a little more, before judging the distance from the edge to her position. "If I jump up, would you be able to catch my arm?" She asked, tilting her head to one side. CREAAAAAK! Oops! Out of time. Bending swiftly at the knee, she would push off of her position, trying to grasp the edge of the roof. It was close, but her fingers would just miss the ledge.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:00 am

Jacabo McIntyre

At first thought, the only thing in my mind wondering was what the hell was she thinking climbing that rusty thing? More importantly, why was she even climbing up on the roof in the first place? I wasn't really going to start questioning her motives as well, because I'm pretty sure there are enough strangers in this town that are pissed at me already.
But I heard her calling for me, and I wasn't one to leave a person hanging... literally. So just in time, I had rushed over to her rescue. But she was already slipping! I can hear the drain pipe just creaking and groaning from all that weight.
SNAP
But luckily, I was just there at the neck of time, right before she fell down to the ground. Grasping tightly to her arm, I began to pull her up to the safety of the rooftops.
"Okay, just hang on now! You ain't dead yet!"
But then, I looked down at the girl that I had just rescued...

Hey Jay-Jay, you coming to meet me around time soon?

It was the same purple haze in her eyes...
"HOLD ON! I'M PULLING YOU UP!"
Is it... her?

Last edited by panoramic on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Brianna, didn't find any situation strange... It's likely how she survived being a demi-god. Her hand grasped his arm, her other swinging up to grip his wrist. For such a tiny thing, she swung like a monkey. Purple eyes stared up at him as she looked down, the ground dangling a long ways below her bare feet. Looking back up at the boy, she smiled. "I won't blame you if I slip, but try not to let me?" she asked. Gripping his arms tighter, she was actually looking nervous, though she was still smiling.

Always let yourself believe it could be your last day. If you do, you won't take a single day for granted. She spent every day thinking that. So she smiled, making sure her smile spread, at least to one other's face. Could she die today? Yes. Would she... Well, not if this boy pulled her up in time! But he seemed to be more determined now after seeing her face. She wondered what that was about. "I-I'm glad I'm kinda small!" she chimed as she was pulled over the ledge to safety, falling on top of him. "Thanks...hero..." she smiled brightly.

Last edited by QueenVixen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Jacabo McIntyre

"Jay, you'll always be my mind, and I'll forever keep you in my heart."

The words just came back to my head, just ricocheting like a bullet shot straight through my mind.
I was just in a state of shock in that period of time. The entire world just evaporated around me as I felt the memories rush through my head.
We were standing there, soaked by the rain....

"I love you, but I just don't see us fit anymore."

Suddenly, I felt a strong force against me, just sending me straight down to the ground.
"OI! Watch it!" I shouted out in response.
The stranger had fallen on top of me from the momentum. I tried to sit up, leaning against my arms.
She had her straight brown hair, and those eyes... those purple eyes.

"Thanks...hero..."

The same cheeky smile was strewn across her face. I sat there in a moment of silence, just looking over at the girl with widened eyes.
What was she doing here? And why would she be right here standing right in front of me?
She was gone. No, she was out of my life! Everything about me and her, it was over... wasn't it?
But... she didn't seem like herself, at all. It was as if a whole new personality had taken over her, deleting every single memory of what was once herself.
She even called me a hero...
This wasn't right, it didn't feel right. But... I still feel convinced.

"...Ariana?"

Last edited by panoramic on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Looking down at him, she grinned. He was...looking at her funny again, like he knew her, but didn't want to know her, but then like he did. What a funny boy! Then he spoke a name. It was close to hers, but not hers. "Close! I'm Brianna. Brianna Whyte... Though most call me Weirdo, jumpy, monkey, grape girl or all kinds of funny things. Thanks for saving me... What's your name, hero?" she asked with a bright smile, the wind playing at her hair and skirt.

Looking over, she sat up, rolling off of him to plop on her rear next to him instead. Closing her eyes, she let the feeling of the low sun and the wind engulf her. "I guess I owe you my life, huh." She said, looking over at him with a smile. "I don't always think things through before I do them, so I'm glad you were here!" And she genuinely was. He'd saved her life, so now, she was going to do her best to repay him!

Last edited by QueenVixen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Jacabo McIntyre

I just glanced at her, just being completely confused of the moment. I suppose the shock had somewhat took away my sense of total reality, and just looked at her as if she... she wasn't even real at all.
Even if she told me her identity, I just didn't even believe her, not at all.
"Oh... sorry, heh. I thought you were someone else."
I shook my head and told myself, Ariana wouldn't be this clumsy, right?

But... Whoever she was, I saved her life just now. That was a good thing, after a long day of being chased down by a bunch of overgrown manchildren.

I felt the breeze blowing gently on the my bare face, watching the sun lower down itself as it slowly darkened the entire landscape.
But I swore, it was as if I heard Ariana's voice, calling over for me.

Hey Jay, the sunset looks pretty nice from up here, huh?

It all hit me... she just loved looking at sunsets, didn't she?
We used to watch it all the time before I walked her home. She told it's because she felt a sense of hope, like a new chapter or something.
I wasn't paying any attention, because I was just too busy mesmerizing her beauty.

But my flashback was interrupted with her...doppelganger. She thanked me for what I've done. It didn't feel right to me at all.
They looked... so similar...
"...N-nah, you don't owe me anything." I shook my head and gave her a smirk. I didn't really want to carry a person's life on my shoulders, and knowing that they might do something insane to pay back for what I've done for them.
"Just consider it a lucky break, and a warning to not do anything stupid next time."

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Brianna was starting to feel like a ghost the way he was staring at her, like she'd floated out of the floor and trying to freak him out. She wondered what he was thinking, her eyes on him curiously. Those big, purple, questioning eyes. Everything was a new experience and everything happened for a reason. This new thing, was curiouser than most other things she'd experienced. Somewhere in her strange, muddled mind, she decided this was something that was supposed to happen. She was going to befriend this hero, and that was that.

"You still haven't told me your name! Should I just call you Hero?" she asked him, her voice happy, cheerful, despite her near-death-experience. "But I do owe you something! Go on, I'll do anything you ask~ Well... cept for hurting someone... I'm not really okay with that... but anything else!"

At his mentioning to just not do anything stupid from now on, she giggled. "Well, that's the thing. I don't always think it's a stupid idea til I'm already stuck in whatever mess I've gotten myself into!" She smiled brightly at him, leaning back on her hands. "The sunset's real pretty from up here... isn't it, Hero?"she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Winds -Panoramic-   Open Winds -Panoramic- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Winds -Panoramic-
Page 1 of 1