Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  Empty
PostSubject: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  OHMYGODS-2 Introduction-------------
Sup.
My name is Ivy but I think you know that from my bittersweet introduction.
I can draw yes, but I also love to forge characters from the depths of Hades.
And boy are they hell to sculpt.
I love to make my characters to seem unique from others, even if they totally end up completely messed up.
Ok, I hope you enjoy going through the damn long biographies that I create for these weirdos.

Active Characters:
"Hudson" Ernest Hudson Giles | Satyr (#7F00FF)
"Jay" Jacabo McIntyre | Son of Hermes(#B22222)

Characters In Progress:
"Benji" Benjamin Salinas | Son of Morpheus(#003366)
Viviana Bartalotti | Daughter of Aphrodite (#ADFF2F)

Last edited by spookoramic on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:07 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

"Hudson"Ernest Hudson Giles
Hudson is his middle name, and usually goes by that name. Ernest never seemed to suit his personality.
36 (18 h.yrs)|Christmas, December 25th 1976|Male|Demisexual|Camp for 10 years

Appearance:
"I plan on making short and hairy a social status sometime in my life."
Hudson is the average looking satyr. A domesticated one that is, he still is getting used to the wild. He is possibly the shortest 18 year old ever, standing around 5”4 tall. A bit chubby around the thighs, he weights around 137 lbs but he does have some muscle around his arms due to training in camp. He has a tan complexion on his upper body. Hudson has a square shaped face with a large chin, and noticeably sharp cheekbones as well as a long, narrow nose, and a pair of chubby lips. He has normal sized, almond shaped eyes with the usual bored expression, irises colored with a hazel shade consisting of mostly brown then green. He also has bushy, straight eyebrows to complement his look of boredom. He has a trimmed chin beard with a thin moustache paired with short sideburns. He has horns growing out of his temples, and protruding out from his large messy hair covering his pointed ears, with a ring piercing on his left ear.
He used to have dyed ginger-orange but now has faded away into a muddy blonde color (It must have been a dare). He has medium messy wavy hair with a bit of straggly curls and it ends up to his chin. He also has two moles with a small one located somewhere below his left cheek beside his mouth and a big one located around his right close to his collarbone. He also has a birthmark on his back that looks like a baby chicken (as his mom puts it).
Even if he isn’t too impressed with himself, he finds no point in impressing a wild-driven pack of goat dudes, tree ladies and the freaky heroes. He tries to brush his hair, but most of the time he keeps it unkempt. Usually he’d dress casually; he would slap on a graphic tee (usually t-shirts his mom brings back for him from her job or one that says ‘meh’) and put on his favorite purple sweater. He's usually seen around playing a tune with his violin.

Personality:
"Oh crap, my sarcasm is subsiding a bit. Oh wait... Nevermind."
Hudson is the epitome of sarcasm, with his stone cold demeanor completed with his droll humor and monotone voice. This goat boy is all about giving anyone a snarky remark if he had too. He is in fact a huge back-talker, and will give you sass if he doesn’t agree with the subject in matter. He doesn’t get offended most of the time, but he will show it if you pull on his strings.
He does normally act around people in a mature way and always tries to be on his best behavior. He is pretty calm most of the time, and usually isn’t one to be angered quite easily. He socializes with any kind of personality; but he can be a very critically judgmental individual and it usually shows. He does hurt feelings with his bluntness and he’ll just keep it that way because he really doesn’t like ‘sugarcoating’ anyone. He is often careless when he spews words out of his mouth.
But of course, behind the bold attitude of is the soft core of his personality; like a roasted marshmallow you can say.
Everyone’s first impression of him is that he is a total weirdo and he can’t do more but agree so, because he thinks the same way. He pretty much got the nickname “Feral goat-lad” from the other nature spirits in camp.
But in the depths of his heart, he is in fact a very caring and sentimental individual; he doesn’t mind anyone confiding him for help. If anyone looked like they needed someone to talk to; he’d come up to them and ask them if anything was wrong and usually he’d just listen. If any of his loved ones were hurt in anyway, he’d try to do anything he can to cheer them up. Despite his bluntness to everyone, he doesn't discriminate nor does he tolerate it, he just hates on everyone equally.

Music: He plays violin.
"You know demigod, I have no problem choking you with my chloroplastic creatures right about now."
Playlist
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Violin Concerto No. 1
| He controls vines straight from the ground to do his bidding… well at least he tries to; It just seems that the vines shoot out from the ground but have a mind on its own. The music is still pretty shaky, so he can’t really control who the plants are going to attack. This has resulted to him getting dragged by vines several times.
Mozart is not Hudson’s personal friend, since he is only used to doing violin covers for other genres than actually practicing originals.
The String Quartet Tribute To Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
| Can chant animals/insects of the area around him to come to his bidding, used mostly for attack (possibly to buy time from a monster). He can’t control who the animals and insects are going to attack, but if they run out of there as soon as possible then maybe they can escape the chance of getting rabies, WNV or anything like that.
*Antonio Vivaldi – Four Seasons
| Can heal and recreate a bit of a destroyed environment - greener grass, healthier plants and trees, cleaner water, etc.; but for as long as he plays, his energy is drained so he can only heal a bit of the environment. Each of all four sets of concertos: spring, summer, autumn and winter – he can only play one concerto for each specific season they represent.
This is not something he has achieved completely; in fact he pretty much can’t do this ability right now, so it’ll take a lot of time.

*I can take out this part if you want, I’m not sure if that’s going overboard but it seemed pretty cool.

Weapons:
"Wow....That sword looks really big and unnecessary."
• Two celestial bronze knives.
Hudson is better at manipulating the wild with his music rather than fighting in close combat, but if he were to be stuck in a situation such as, then he has two celestial bronze knives to slash the monsters with. It usually doesn’t kill the monster but it leaves them with a fair amount of wounds. He is never one for fighting anyway, and tries to get out of them.

Talents:
"I have many talents, like picking my nose in public with no shame."
• He can play a fairly good amount of songs on the violin, which some can manipulate the wild.
• He can put on a decent knife fight.
• He’s a pretty good climber, but he’s limited to things like buildings and their really flat surfaces.
• He can jump lengths up to 1 metre

History:

"It is story time ladies and gents, and this fairy tale Ivy is going to tell you is titled as ‘The Quite Unfortunate Story of the Feral Goat-Lad’. It covers on the tales of the incompetent father’s past and the upbringing of you-know-who, starring yours truly. Enjoy."
Warning:This history is not as brief as you'd expect. I wanted try to explain his history a bit more since his upbringing is a bit different then from most.

On December 25th 1976, Hudson was born under the name of Ernest Giles to Ridge Giles, satyr and August, a cloud Nymph. His parents decided to try to raise him in the human environment, despite the complications of merging with the mortal society. Throughout most of their lives, they have learned to live with the environment and fit into the society.

Ridge started a new life living as a house-boyfriend in their condominium while his girlfriend worked as a tour guide. He didn’t start off living like this at first…
Ridge Giles was once a homeless satyr in disguise, leaving in the streets of New York for almost 2 months. Born and raised in Camp Half Blood, he spent most of his life there as a demigod guide until he was stripped of his title due to failing to save a demigod from fatality. Feeling guilt and shamefulness, his only answer was to run off and start a new life in the city.

His best friend saved him from the cops using his persuasive speech. He was trying to steal a jug of apple juice and two cops happened to notice him. Later on in the evening, he stole the apple juice and some Styrofoam cups and found Ridge half-asleep in an alleyway. They chatted for a while and drank Styrofoam cups of apple juice.

Gill McDermott was his name, and he was Hudson’s godfather and pseudo uncle. He was a son of Hermes, and a demigod trained in Camp Half Blood. He was a journalist working for the New York Times, and at the time was writing an article on the people in poverty of New York City. Although Ridge couldn’t possibly be legitimate to add to the article, Gill decided he wanted to interview him on his poverty story. After listening to every word he said, he pitied him and offered to give him a place to stay.

He used to join him on his crazy pursuits of finding a good article to write on. They always got into situations where both of them would be separated from each other, or the other one would be in trouble but they will always find each other at the end. And over the years they have gained both of their trusts, and their friendship developed as it went on. Ridge decided to make an empathy link with Gill just in case both of them get in deadlier situations. It is always because they trusted each other enough for this kind of link.

Then he found the love of his life while he was being drunk out of his mind in the beer pub. August lived most of her immortal life in disguised as a mortal, living in the city of New York since the 1950’s. Being a bartender has been one of her many jobs; and she have managed to serve beer to hapless folks long enough. Ridge stayed and talked to her under the influence until the pub hit closing time and her shift was off. He had gotten so drunk that she took him back to her condominium to help him patch up. He woke up lying on her couch with a massive hangover the next day. After convincing him that she was in fact a friendly, they got to know a bit about each other. And eventually, their relationship took a turn for the better over the years. August then found something that was suitable for her, being a tour guide! She absolutely loved everything about the city and the attractions and wouldn't mind showing tourists what they need to see. Being a cloud nymph, she gets used to the changes of nature as long as the clouds keep passing by in the sky.

Since Ridge was too busy being a stay-home dad and August was too busy with her tour guide job, he would have a conversation with Gill through their telepathy link and talk about pretty much nothing especially since they get bored so easily. Since Hudson was growing up so fast, Gill started to worry about his plan on raising him. He’d exchange him thoughts on how he should think about the sake of his future, and how he was better off just being in camp. Ridge would always come back with the excuse that he only wants the best for him, and he didn’t want to enforce something that his son wouldn’t want to do.

But was he really doing this just for the sake of his son?

He knew that from the day his son was born that it would have been wise to just send him to camp. He knew it would have been better for him to be a demigod guide, and just because it had more closure and was a far more nurturing place to get raised in. But he doesn’t want his son to bare all the hardships he had to bare with. He didn’t want to imagine him dying in the hands of a vicious monster, but he always did. Sending him to camp would have given him an anxiety attack.

So Hudson grew up like any other normal boy: going to school, making friends and enemies, coming back home with homework. He grew up to love music, and wanted to grow up to be a musician and the instrument he chose to play was a violin. Before playing a violin, Ridge taught his son how to play the reed pipes – the typical kind of instrument any satyr father would teach his satyr son. Hudson was more into classical music then rustic; so Gill ended up teaching him how to play a violin and giving him one of his own. Ridge had to make sure he knew what kind of ancestry he arrived from, so he taught him about Satyroi history and the rule of Pan. He also made sure he knew the rule of the gods and true world that revolved around them.

Even if he did grow up like a normal boy… he wasn’t a normal boy and he knew that. He was a satyr growing up in disguise of an overly hairy and crippled boy with crutches. He was always constantly picked on by people about how hairy he was, or his ‘inability’ to walk. Hudson hated that about his life, and he sure as hell did not enjoy being a charity case as well. He demeaned himself to be bolder, to stand up against his problems and express himself more even if he really couldn’t.

But one night, everything just went over the top.

August came back from a tiring day at work. It was always somewhere during the night where her two favorite satyrs are usually tucked away in sleep. She was always put under a lot of pressure by the mortals, demanding her to hurry up, having to raise her voice around crying babies and traffic and just mortals being rude in general. Working at every waking hour, she felt like she can never get a break and enough time for her family.
She’d always want to come back home with her boyfriend cuddling her, asking her if her day turned out any better than the last, or Hudson staying up all night trying to compose his own music. Usually he’d wait for her to come back home, and most of the time sleeping peacefully on the couch.

She instead found a hyacinth growing from a pile of soil resting on the couch.

Hudson woke up from the sudden urging shaking of his mother, sobbing uncontrollably and shaking while holding a pot with a flower already blooming from it. She told him to hurry up and get ready; they had to head over to Gill’s to see if he was alright as well.
When they both finally got inside his house (the door was unlocked), they frantically looked around his entire property until they stumbled upon a note laid down on a coffee table in his living room.

“Dear August,
I was called immediately by another group of demigods to come over to the Downtown area to assist on what seemed to be a monster bombardment on the streets. There have been reports on Cyclops onslaughts appearing all over the place, and tonight’s was reported somewhere around your area so I had to come by there immediately to assist.
If you did receive this letter when you were searching for me around the house, I have something I’ll try to tell you.
My words can’t express how much you all mean to me, each one of you holds something dear inside my heart. If you are heartbroken and traumatized to what has happened tonight, I am truly sorry for what I have caused. I know how much he means the world to you, and I let that all be taken away because we formed a link together that would lead our fates into the same time that I have failed to live on for another day.
I can’t let you risk Ernest to face a danger far too greater, and I have told Ridge about this many times. But you must take him over to Camp Half Blood. You can’t raise a satyr in an environment where he can be easily exposed without training. He needs to know what it’s like to finally be himself around other people that won’t demonize him for that. That will have to be mandatory now.
I am so sorry August, things will get complicated if you keep going down the road like this.
I love every single one of you.
Your long time friend, Gill McDermott”

She couldn’t do much no more, Gill was right. She needed her boy to be safe, and prepared.
They went back home to pack up all of his belongings, and set out on the road to Long Island. It was best for her son to move on with his life, even if it pained her to give him away to a camp. Her boyfriend and her son made the best years of her immortal life. She was grieving so hard during the trip that she somehow made it rain over the area, Hudson tried to calm her down before she caused weird weather patterns to happen in the area.

Everything was changing so entirely fast for him. He did not know what this Camp Half Blood was, and why his father spontaneously reincarnated into a flower. So many questions were spewing out of his mouth, he was freaking out and he demanded to know what was going on.

His mother eventually told him about his father’s story: his life in camp, his duties and the end of his career, and his empathy link. She told him everything she knew about the place, through what his father has told her so long ago. She told him why he never wanted him to set foot into the camp, and that was because he never wanted Hudson to face duties such as that. He always wanted the best for him, he was just afraid of losing him too early. He was just a bit too over-protective to hand him over just so he can search for the children of gods, having to risk his life and not getting any reward for that.

How knew he’d end being a demigod guide five years later?
He just couldn’t get over the fact his father kept this a secret from him for so long, he also couldn’t get over how his mother suffered so much from this.
He pictures that night perfectly, especially his mother when she tightly held onto the pot of his father’s hyacinth and waving him goodbye somberly, giving him a broken smile.

Eventually he fit just right in camp, and eventually having the opportunity to seek for potential heroes as well. He didn’t like how crucial and dangerous his job is, but he always felt good when he brought them back safe and sound.
He’d always made sure he’d visit his mother in the month of December. When she gave away her only son to live in camp knowing that she would be giving away the last of her family, Hudson had to make sure he’ll always be there for her no matter the circumstances.

His self-esteem was always dwindling; he always bore the fact that if a normal human being were to see him without his disguise, well nothing good can ever happen from that.
Growing up under a disguise never had its perks, and he never had friends that truly cared about him. But living in camp, everyone opened up his world because they all understood what was like to feel ‘out of the norm’. He found a new family, a group of individuals just like he was. Although they can never replace his broken family, they all made him feel like he was finally home.

Other:

• Purple is his favorite color, and he flashes it with pride.
• Cyclopes and clowns really scare him a lot.
• His text color is #7F00FF

Additional Notes
This biography took me a while! At least around 2 weeks at most. It wouldn't really take me that long to make one though, probably because I get so worried about how other people would think about this character. Sorry if this guy is too out of the norm for you, I'll kindly accept suggestions if you want me to change him up a bit. I'm not quite fond with his history, but that's the best I could try to reason with this kind of character.
But, I hope you didn't kill yourselves over due to the length! I'll be making another character soon enough. And it won't be that long of a process... well I hope.

Last edited by panoramic on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

* accepted!
-----------omg what awesomeness. I enjoyed reading his bio! :D
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  Jacabocopy_zpsefb4d0ac

"Jay"Jacabo McIntyre

He perfers that you'd call him Jay, Jacabo just sounds hideously atrocious.
16|August 20th, 1996|Male ♂; Straight but Bicurious/ Camp 1 year - Year Rounder for now.
"I’ve been surviving one year in this ass crack of a summer camp, and they better keep it coming ‘cause I ain’t backing down just yet!”"

Physical Appearance:
"Come over here to check out my pecks or what?"
When he was one of the boys, Jay was usually called “The Red Ninja” because… well he pretty much was a born kleptomaniac, but the Red part was because he’s a ginger.

The Red Ninja here pretty much is a tall one, standing around 6’2” tall and weighs around 149 pounds, but that’s due to the strong muscular built he gains with exercising a lot – jogging everything single morning and night, sword training in the arena, catching up to nymphs etc.

He’s quite noticeable that as a ginger, he has the red hair and the freckles… oh the freckles. You find his freckles everywhere in his body, and it especially builds up around the cheek area on his face and his forearms. It does seem quite tempting to play Connect the Dots on his face, but he will punch you in the face. You may notice the big scar lining across the bridge of his nose… got that from his abusive adoptive mother. He also has another scar on his chin from a rumble he had with a guy and his brass knuckles. Jay has many more scars just surrounding his limbs and chest area. You can never break this guy down now can’t you?

He has these big eyes of a pale green-blue color, almost like staring into a pair of pearls… which he’d never let you do because that’s super creepy. His facial expression default is determined, cocky and smug, with a sharp smirk on his face. His short orange hair spikes up to the right like a floppy fohawk, equipped with large sideburns as well to give him that ginger fake-ass Presley look.

His clothing style consists of somewhat torn clothing that can still be wearable. He’d usually tug around with a pair of cargo shorts or battered jeans. He wears his orange camp shirt along on top with it… though it’s seems to have gone through a lot due to the holes on it; although every one of his shirts have gone through the same therepy.

Personality:
"Oh, you'll never find a person to top match this kind of quality."
Jay is what you call The Most Cockiest Kid with the Right Amount of Head up His Ass.
He has grown up to be an over confident individual and flaunts himself around he’s ready to take up on a challenge and that he can beat up your self worth with his bear fists if he feels the need to do so. His pride coats over his mentality like 10 cans of paint each day.

He believes that he can make his own path in life and be successful with it as well but hasn’t gone down the right direction yet and hasn’t matured enough to take of himself properly. He has that strong sense of independence and hates it when people try to help him out with his problems. Sure he’s got 99 problems, but you shouldn’t be one, because he’s got this.

His ego contributes to the rude and cocky behavior he has. Looking weak in front of people or making a stupid mistake is something mandatory to stay away from for him. He thinks he has this reputation to uphold, but it really doesn’t matter because the nature of his presence already calls out “I’m an asshole!” to everyone he meets.
The amount of ego he has is almost overwhelming, and can be extremely annoying in situations where needs to think things through. He doesn’t like to plan anything, he just does it.
I.e.:
Hudson: Look demigod, this Capture the Flag thing is not that simple, especially when you’ve got Athena kids against you.
Jacabo: Hey, look little goat boy, I got tricks up my sleeve, alright? I may be the newbie of this messed up establishment but I’ve got experience kicking people’s asses for years.
Hudson: What in the name of Zeus did you just call me?
Jacabo: I got this; you don’t have to follow me around like I’m the Mary to your Little Lamb ass.
Hudson: …My gods that is the worst reference to insult a person ever.
[Jay ends up trying to parkour his way around the forest and gets the flag from the other team but then he trips on a log and falls into a ditch.]
Hudson: This place isn’t a playground, dumbass.

He keeps his head up and doesn’t let anyone talk him down, but he will result to physical contact if someone does draw the line. He is a very easy person to anger, and does become overemotional. He keeps a façade of a chill, invulnerable demeanor because emotions show weakness where he was raised in.
But underneath all that toughness is a sensitive individual that can be easily emotionally moved. There are times when he completely breakdowns due to the stress he deals with in his life and there are moments where he’s fitfully filled with joy and would keep a sincere smile on for the rest of the day.

He feels isolated in a way, because nobody seemed to pay any close attention to him in his life. What he was taught in the streets was to be a one man army, because there really is no one that you can trust. He has troubles trying to developing a sincere relationship with someone, and has always gained acquaintances by fear or alliances.

Jay maybe a teenager with a bad attitude, but he can be a hero willing to sacrifice himself on duty. He has a lot of commitment to anything he’ll be involved in. He does not like to back down on a fight, and believes in anything he thinks is worth fighting for. He will do anything for an important person in life and swear his loyalty for the people he will protect. So I guess you can say he’s Sir Ass-a-Lot of the Round Table.

Once you get to know Jay a little bit more, he’ll start opening up to you about his feelings and maybe you can get to feel the soft core of his individuality. He’s a pretty okay guy if you pull his strings right, and in no doubt he will hold on to you. Someone caring about him really is a vague concept for him, because his adoptive mom did nothing for him.

Fatal Flaw?
"Fatal flaws aren't a problem when you got the baddest boy here alive!"
Being egotistical and cocky, he won’t back down to prove himself the best.

Pets?
Jay used to have a dog named Harley that he found on the streets. He wasn’t allowed to let Harley in the apartment so he’d always meet him around the park in a specific area by the washrooms. Harley was taken in by Animal Control and Jay hasn’t met him since.

History:
"You think you'd got yourself into deep trouble? Brother, you have no idea what the definition of deep ass trouble is."

Mortal Family//
Agatha Cooney (biological mother, deceased) – “Never really knew who my mom was, just been roving around through my whole life man.”

Agatha was one woman of spirituality and in a constant desperation to keep her word… even to let her own self go as well. She was once a travelling saleswoman and part-time pickpocket, getting profits off of her stolen goods. She had a crazy, ditzy personality, but she still had that flair to make other mortals want to buy her crap so she could pay with her struggling bungalow rent.

Her life was out of the norm for society.

For over 20 years, she has been part of a life indoctrination process of being part of a ‘secret society’. She was once part of a cult, a secret society fit for the lords of their religion as they said to themselves. Only the special ones were deemed worthy, but to defy their lords is to defy their existence and that meant a death penalty. Agatha was in fact a special kind, but grade A and top class special. She was looked upon as one of the lords’ daughters, and a respected individual among her secret society. She saw things that could never be seen in a normal mortal’s eyes, so they believe that she can see what the lords have brought to them as gifts from their own worlds. But let’s quit the religious crap and skip to the point; she had the ability to see past the Mist.

She defied the rules of her cult by interacting with an outsider and bearing a child with him – this outsider was of course Hermes, messenger of the gods.

For being a rule breaker, she was bombarded with cult members, torturing her and injecting lethal drugs into her system. She was found brutally murdered the next day when the mailwoman found blood splattered all over her windows… and the door unlocked.

When the police was holding an investigation around her home, they found her baby hidden deep inside her closet when they heard his cries. Since Agatha had no other living relatives, he was immediately sent to an orphanage.

Main History//
From what Jacabo recalls from the depths of his memories, his earliest memories were the times of his innocence… in an orphanage. The orphanage was the only place in his memories that he would consider safe, like a home. Just like the other kids in his orphanage, their parents are gone for many different reasons – car accident, cancer or maybe just plain leaving them. Jacabo had an unusual background to begin with, being born to a drug wasted cult mother. He wasn’t registered with a birth certificate, nor did he have a first name to start with as well. The caretakers in the building decided to give him a name- Jacabo.

Jacabo was a very hyperactive and troublesome boy, causing trouble for the other kids and the staff. He was considered a kleptomaniac, stealing toys and valuables from people around him. He also would play practical jokes on children, resulting to him getting in trouble due to them crying. He would also sneak out of his room and get caught eating food in the kitchen for the next day, and would hide from the adults if he were in a risk for trouble.

His hyperactive ADHD behavior gave him a bad reputation, especially when he met his parents in looking for a kid. So they found it very difficult for him to get parents to take care of him. It was until the age of 7 that he had the luck to find a parent that had the guts to handle him properly…

Her name was Elena McIntyre, and she wanted to have a family with her fiancé. The reason she picked Jacabo for was because of his upright and willing attitude, it honestly made her smile when Jacabo tried the best he can to impress and persuade her with his many talents (like making a totally awesome crayon drawing of her).

The main reason why Elena was adopting a child in the first place was because she was infertile. She felt sorry for Jacabo because nobody wanted to adopt him for so long, so she decided to take him under her roof.

But Elena’s whole view of the world changed when it came up to her wedding day. She and her fiancé had been engaged for 4 years and have been struggling to earn enough money to pay for their own wedding. The day finally came when they had everything set up for the future: the perfect home to settle in and a little boy to take care off.

At least… that’s what she thought.
The moment when she realized while she walked up the church alter with her white wedding gown was the moment where her heart has been torn to pieces. Her man was a no show, and he left from the moment when the ceremony has started. It turns out that he was committing infidelity with another woman, and he felt that they were growing apart since then.
Without any warning at all, he turned and left her all alone with a little boy they were both supposed to take care of.

This struck her down into a world of depression and alcoholism, letting her emotions runs wild, letting herself go and letting herself fall apart. She eventually got fired from her job that was paying for her home and was forced to move into a rundown apartment complex.
As Jacabo grew older, she became very neglecting of him. She’d go out to clubs to drink and party every night after working hours at a local convenience store. And the times where Jacabo does find her at home are the times where he has to experience her drunken abuse. Elena was often rarely even sober, and when she was sober, you’d find her to have constant fits of rage and tears.
Jacabo hated every waking moment with his mother, because she was the most frustrating person to deal with ever and he can’t ever do anything about it. So he would always sneak out at night just to go find another place to sleep, and he’d also take his anger out at other people in school.

He became the class bully, using every opportunity to take his anger out at the weaker kids on the playground. He got suspended so many times for all the trouble and neglecting his schoolwork that he eventually got expelled from his school. He transferred to another school for troubled teens and complete drop outs, but he never did take care of his grades at all. He was an academic failure.

At the age of 13, he joined a street gang of delinquents and has lived the rest of his life down a dangerous road and becoming a lawbreaker in society. He went through it all: Robbing convenience stories, stealing and pick pocketing, getting into rumbles with other gang members and running away from the cops. This was the first time he ever used his demigod abilities on any purpose: to steal and pickpocket from unsuspecting people and to run away quickly from the po-po.

He was notoriously known as The Red Ninja, for his thieving skills and his impressive parkour.

With every crazy moment Jay has lived through his entire life, being brought back to Camp Half Blood must have been the weirdest experience he has ever felt… and he thinks he’s been through it all.

They were scheduled for a rumble against enemies they have had a beef for a long time, meeting at an alleyway in the streets of the ghetto. What he had noticed about these goons was that they were gigantic in size, with messed up looking faces and really sharp teeth. The oddball of the entire group was what looked like to be a really short dude with elbow crutches, clad with a purple sweater.

The fight ended soon afterwards when the weirdest crap happened… they started to throw fireballs at them, and directly at Jacabo. Of course, the rest of his team mates ran off to save their asses. But Jacabo stayed where he was, being appalled by the fact that the short cripple in purple was not an actual cripple in purple. It was a dude in purple… with goat legs.

Jacabo stood there in awe, watching the goat man trying to dissolve every single giant with throwing knives… and finally wrapping the whole entire area with vines while playing a damn violin. The goat boy came over to him, handed him a sword and said “Might need some help here, demigod.”
And the weirdest experience he has ever had… must have been the most exhilarating experience that he ever had.

But after they both defeated the giants together, Jacabo collapsed on the ground, possibly due to shock.

Weapons:
"See this right here? This is Big Al, and Big Al is going to leave a big mark all over your big retarded face."
Big Al / A thick celestial bronze sword that transforms into a bat – Jay usually carries his weapon around in bat form, just in case anyone would want to come up and try to mess around with him.

Talents:
"I'm pretty talented at being talented at everything you aren't good at."
Parkour – Due to experience running from cops, crazy people, and gang members he just doesn’t think running in a straight line would do him any good. For years, he has practiced the arts of parkour to swiftly run to one place or another while moving around different kinds of obstacles – walls, garbage cans, fences etc. He’s still a traceur in training, so he’s not crazy skilled jumping from one roof to another; because let’s face it; no one would be doing crazy stunt moves while trying to run away from the cops.
Swift Runner – He claims himself to run at the speed of light but he can’t even catch up quickly to a nymph yet. He may not be Sonic the Hedgehog, but he’s a pretty fast runner and could possibly beat you in a race.
Ninja Red– Due to the thieving skills that run through his blood, he was a great use for the operation he once was in. Being the 13 year old boy that stole $150 worth of jewelry from ditzy, filthy rich people in a 5 star restaurant, he was pretty much praised by the others. He was the Red Ninja, the boy who can sneak upon people and steal their personal belongings with no avail. Though he’s not a super ninja that can rob banks and valuable gems from museums; he can pickpocket and break into properties and steal items he can easily fit in his pockets.

Other:

• He loves soap operas and sitcoms; they enlighten him when he’s a bad mood.
• He's part of the Pancake Kids
• His text color is #B22222

Last edited by spookoramic on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Jacabo is
accepted!

Great read, as always! :D
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}    Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh god, look at these weirdos {Panoramic's characters}
Page 1 of 1