Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 pm

"some people focus on their problems
A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 Christina+Grimmie+PNG+3
but i want to forget"

charlie evans
daughter of iris

Charlie glared at the boy. She'd never met anyone this...this, irritating? Devious? She couldn't quite think of the right word. Well, Charlie had barely been Bayville or Camp. She was never exposed to much. It was annoying, and yet she put up with it. Though, she had a constant urge for change.
She approached the kid. She scowled. Then she slapped him across his face.
"Just shut up before you get really hurt,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Hannah Zadach
Hannah laughed at her Charlie's actions, and wished she'd done the same. She smirked, and let her spear go back to ipod form, and put in her pocket. "No, I think if I fight you I won't need a weapon." She leaned against the cabin wall, her eyes still on the kid, and her hand in the pocket the ipod was in.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire

Guys, the order goes Me Anna Alex, so please don't post out of turn.
Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Cecil stepped back and briefly rubbed the side of his face. His expression and tone suddenly grew serious. "Don't talking to me about getting hurt." he said, "I don't think that's the best subject for either of you to talk about right now."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"some people focus on their problems
A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 Christina+Grimmie+PNG+3
but i want to forget"

charlie evans
daughter of iris

Charlie scowled. "What the hell are you up to kid?," she asked, narrowing her eyes once again. She crossed her arm, and her hand slid near her pocket, ready to pull out Sarkasmós, her dagger. This kid was getting on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Hannah Zadach
"And why is that kid. I'm sure I could beat you on any sort of 'pain'." Immediately after saying that Hannah cursed herself, for saying that, that could only lead to people knowing, to people knowing what she does, how she feels. She shook her head, and looked down, waiting for some sound, and the breeze made by someone moving quickly, waiting for an attack, but made no move herself.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire

Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

"Well, if the two of you really must know why..."
Cecil hesitated for a second. Suddenly, he moved with the abrupt, elegant speed that he had developed from his years of theiving, which had clearly not yet ended. In one fluid movement, he drew his knife from the concealed sheath on his arm and threw it. It embedded itself in the wall about two inches from Hannah's head. He tried to keep himself expressionless, but he couldn't help from revealing a slight bit of smugness in his expression. 'The act was flawless,' he thought. It was clear to him they bought it. Now there was the matter of getting his dagger back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2