Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) Tumblr_m6859zeJpU1ron4d3o1_500

charlie evans

welcome to my inner weirdness
Exhaustion
Insomnia

That's how I felt, sitting at the Midnight Bonfire. I was being a bit of a rebel. It was one in the morning. I was curled up, hugging my knees. I was thinking about Bayville. I mean, frick I missed the place. But at the same time, I didn't. Sure I had friends, but I felt like I was back in ancient times when people were prosecuted for being gay. What do you expect from a town that was 99% Roman Catholic. I was that 1%. An Atheist, and a gay. Well, they all really loved me there when I came out. Luckily, I came out just before I found out my mom was Iris and I escaped the "prosecution". I sighed, contemplating going to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Hannah stepped into the light and warmth of the large fire. She sat, near a girl she'd seen around camp, and sat down near her with a slight wave. She yawned, and rubber her eyes, not feeling sleepy, but knowing she needed to. Hannah sighed, not sure whether or not to sleep. She was glad someone was here. She normally ended up cutting, when she was alone. She wanted to be near someone this late. She needed to stop and she knew it, but even though she'd gotten over her mothers death a year or so back, she couldn't stop cutting. She didn't know why, or what caused it but it was like the worst bad habit there is. Now, she cried for the emotional pain, of her not being able to stop, to not have self control. These thoughts alone, made her want to withdraw her razor, and slide it across her wrist, right now, but she was near someone, and they couldn't know. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

charlie evans

"Hey!" I replied. The girl was cute. She looked lonely, sad, pensive. I slid next to her. "We are being rebels, you know," I joked. "It's one in the morning and we're at the Midnight Bonfire."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Hannah Zadach
Hannah smiled and laughed at the girl's joke, and replied "Of course, we gotta stick it to the man! I'm Hannah, who're you." Hannah smiled at the girl, and popped her hodd off and leaned back in the chair. "Wait until the rest of the campers hear about this, the goody-goody's will be apalled, and the rest will begin looking up at us." Hannah lamely laughed at her own joke, and pushed her hair behind her ear. "So, what brings you here."

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 pm

charlie evans

"I'm Charlie, nice to meet you Hannah," I smiled. I fiddled with my hands and then sighed. "Just to think, I guess. Can't sleep."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Hannah Zadach
Hannah laughed That's partly my reason for coming here." Hannah played with a spark, letting it jump from finger to finger, and played a sort of "don't let the ball touch the ground" game with it. She finally made a mistake, and dropped it smiling. "Anyway, why the fire, why not like i dunno somewhere else, to be honest this place kind of give's me the creeps, I just felt like being around people, and thouoght i could find some here."

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

charlie evans

"I honestly don't know why. I've come here a lot lately. It's quiet. Peaceful. I like watching the flames." I sighed. I tried smiling. All I could manage was that awkward forced smile that you use during school pictures. I played with my hands again, continuing to watch the flames dance. The night air was slightly cold. I think I slightly shivered. More of a mix between a spasm and a shiver. My spasms were legendary. I chuckled slightly. I looked at Hannah."Let me warn you, I'm never this calm. Never."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Hannah Zadach
"And I usually don't intiate conversation, today is a world of change for both of us." Hannah smiled at Charlie, and stood up. "I'm gonna go for a walk, you want to come?"

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:51 am

charlie evans

"Sure, I guess. Got no where to be," I muttered. Why was I acting so....normal? It was weird. And not the good kind. I suppressed the awkward smile once again and stood. It wasn't that I didn't like Hannah. No, she seemed nice. It was just my exhaustion. Though, no matter how hard I tried, I could not sleep.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 am

Hannah Zadach
Hannah walked forward, towards the cabins, with her hands in her pockets. "Don't you just love not being able to sleep. I was so jealous of my siblings, when I finally decided to leave. they were all fast asleep." Hannah punctuated this sentence, with her stumbling over a rock, and into Charlie, causing them both to fall

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 pm

charlie evans

I laughed. "Yeah, sleep sounds nice." I chuckled. I looked behind me. I could see the faint light from the Cabins. "Cabin 2 sounds like an airport. Snoring. All the Hypnos kids need meds to shut up, I swear," I said. I stood and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Hannah Zadach
Hannah chuckled and thanked Charlie for helping her up. "Yeah, those Hypnos kids can be pretty loud, when they should be quiet." Hannah nodded, and sat down on the steps of cabin number one.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm

charlie evans

I was reluctant to sit with her. "I probably should get back to sleep," I said, walking a few steps to Cabin 2. Then I paused."Unless you want me to stay? I can of course."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 am

Hannah Zadach
Well, she is cute, and she's been nice so far..."Only if you want to, I don't mind of course." Hannah smiled at Charlie, and began to pat a spot on the step beside her, btu stopped herself and began again, creating an awkward hovering hand situation. She blushed, and pulled her head back into her lap, and looked down damn it Hannah, way to embarrass yourself.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 am

charlie evans

I walked back over and sat down next to her. "So, where are you from?," I asked. Gods...where are you from? That was possibly the dorkiest thing I'd ever said in my life. Just act normal! I told myself.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Hannah Zadach
"Born and raised New Yorker. How 'bout you."Hannah smiled at her again, and thought stop smiling so much, it's kind of creepy. "What do you do for fun." Damn you un-creativityness. Why must you bring me to such stupid question asking aaand now she started blushing, making it much much worse.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:22 pm

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) 6bcjk5c2qhoq
Charlie Evans
Daughter of the Rainbow

"Party. Wow that sounds stupid," I said. I shook my head. My hands gripped the steps. I looked over at Hannah again. "You?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Hannah Zadach
"Breathing, if fun, but other than that I don't do much for fun. I'm a generally boring person. Although, also like to keep my heart beating." Hannah chuckled, and drummed her fingers on her leg. Well, I guess some people could say that I cut for fun, that is if I liked it, and if anybody knew. Hannah set her head on the wall on the cabin who's stairs she was sitting on. She started playing with a spark again, playing a game similar to the knife game, but with a spark, and the impossibility of getting hurt.

Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Cecil carefully pressed the skeleton key into the piece of clay in his hand, creating a flawless indent. He placed the key back down and silently crept across the room, being careful not to cause a disturbance. He worked his way to the front window and placed the clay mold in a small wooden box that he left on the windowsill, then began slowly and noiselessly opening the Cabin Two window. After lifting it far enough to allow him to fit through, he lifted one leg trough the window frame, careful to keep hold of the window above him, lest it close on him. Once his first leg came through, he swung himself back toward the cabin and lifted his other leg through the window, simultaneously planting his first foot on the ground. A second later, his other foot hit the ground, and he cautiously shut the window behind himself. He sighed in relief to himself before turning and seeing two girls sitting on the front steps about six feet away. He blinked in mild surprise. 'Well, after all that,' he though.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Charlie Evans
Daughter of the Rainbow

I looked around for a moment. Everything seemed okay. Then I saw the kid sneaking out of Cabin 2. Why anyone would sneak out of a cabin, I had no idea. I didn't recognize the kid though. And I knew most of the Cabin 2 faces. Then I realized something. He must be stealing something. "I think we have a visitor," I whispered to Hannah.
Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Cecil recovers from his newfound surprise. He stands as still as he can and starts considering his options. He could run, but if he did so, they'd likely notice him. Instead, he decided to back away slowly and stealthily. He hardly took a step before he heard a rather subtle noise that the average person would have mistaken for the wind at this distance, but the changes in pitch made it clear to him that it was a whisper. He thought that he may have been noticed, but he didn't make a move. He knew from experience that movement triggers human sight more than anything else does. He decided to use an older method. He moved so very slowly, making sure to mive at a rate slow enough to not easily trigger that noticing of his movement that he disliked so much. Unfortunately, his foot landed on a crinkly wrapper, making a fair amount of noise. 'Oh. Lovely,' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Hannah Zadach
Hannah nodded slightly at Charlie, and tensed up. When she heard the paper crunch, she rolled forward, off the steps and two her feet. She pulled her iPod from her pocket, and it grew to her spear. "Back the hell up creep." What the hell is this guy doing. Gods, I hope he wasn't like watching us. Hannah blushed at the thought, but quickly shook it off. Sparks jumped off her hair, in a mix of embarrassment, and anger.

Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm

As soon as Cecil sees the spear appear in the girl's hand, he lightly taps his ring, which transforms into his sabre. He didn't feel like having a scuffle, but if it got him out of trouble...
"Now, I don't want any trouble. Anyway, if you don't have any intrest in fighting, just know that I was never here. Oh, and you'll have to excuse the lack of formality, but as I was never here, we were never introduced." He heaitated, then, "Any questions?" just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Charlie Evans
Daughter of the Rainbow

My eyes narrowed. "Look, kid. I don't want a fight. I just want to know why the hell you are sneaking out of my cabin at three in the morning?" I explained. I crossed my arms. What is up with this guy? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
ender_adept

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

"Frankly, that's not exactly your buisiness." Cecil retorted, "Even if it was, I wasn't here, if you may remember, so you wouldn't have been able to ask me in the first place." He smirks with brimming confidence. He nudged his hat down slightly, making himself look the slightest bit more like a mobster in his already iconic fedora. "So, is that it, or is your freind here planning on taking a stab at fighting me? No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)   A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slightly Insomniatic Meeting (Cam)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next