Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let It Snow [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Snow fluttered around Jason as he walked in the woods. No it was not snowing in New York in March no Jason was irritated hence the little snowflakes drifting around him. What was he irritated about? He was kicked of of his cabin. You see the seasons were changing and unfortunately his cabin was melting. . . It would probably be fixed in a few hours but you see Jason found out his cabin was melting in the most unpleasant of ways. A pile of snow landed on his face and then proceeded to melt and get all his things wet. He couldn't find Zinnia to rant to so he was in the woods walking with anger and allowing it to melt away before he ripped someone's head off. He finally stopped in front of the creek. Taking out his sword he almost stabbed a tree but then remembered that certainly wouldn't make his nymph friends happy. So he sighed and sat down content to glare at the creek.
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Let It Snow [Open] Create_zpse19d3740

Let It Snow [Open] Fotoflexer_photo-1

It was a chilly day and Ella swore she saw a snow. Snow in March. . . She shook her head. She was angry. Why well she didn't know. All she felt was this emotion bubbling underneath the surface of her skin. IT was crawling, begging to be let out and really all Ella wanted to do was scream. She felt like she had to keep going on walking through this woods or some innocent would say the wrong thing and she would end up hurting some innocent.
She continued walking, a fake smile on her face that probably looked fake and barbieish by now. Her skin was ice white, because she was freezing cold. Her frozen sword hanging on her hip on a rope. Her long dark brown hair curled around her shoulders keeping them warm. She was wearing a white jacket with a dark blue tanktop underneath. Her light blue ripped shorts weren't doing much to keep her warm either. The only things that were giving her warmth were the black boots.
Rolling her eyes she advanced through the woods her frosty breath looking like a retarded dragon. She feels a single snowflake land on her nose and she glares up at the sky. She looks confused when she realizes that the sky is clear. she is immediately suspicious. Pulling her sword out from her hip she slowly advances. Her mood is just aching for a monster to kill.
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Jason heard a branch crack and the sound of someone's breathing and then the unmistakeable sound of someone drawing his weapon. He pulled his own out, the frost coming off it in waves. You know like that steam that seeps out a pot when it's really hot well this was the opposite his sword was so cold it was giving off frost. *Shrugs* Any way he stands up and comes out from behind his tree. There is a girl there, she has her back to him obviously expecting him to come from the other way. "Hi." He says His mood is not good right now so don't expect him to go all happy. He does notice she is wearing shorts and boots, not dressed for weather much. . .
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Let It Snow [Open] Create_zpse19d3740

Let It Snow [Open] Fotoflexer_photo-1

She spins around to face the voice her sword outstreched. She sees a boy casually dressed. He must have come from behind that tree her mind tells her. His short black hair is underneath his hoodie and he had glaring blue eyes and he looks angry. She noticed the snow flakes have gotten bigger. She glances at him, god or goddess of Snow? She racks her brain. Khione. . . "Who are you?" She says. She keeps holding out Lazerlight. Her frozen ring on her finger is starting to become numb on her finger. She wonders if she's off about Khione. A Snow nymph? or a boy nymph so he'd be called a nymph? She tilts her head to the side in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"Who are you?" She asks and Jason wants to scoff. She was the one he should be asking that. She was treading on his angry turf. She didn't look so happy either he noticed. Her grey eyes seemed to be inflamed with some sort of anger that didn't match the barbie smile on her lips. "I'm Jason." he said after some debating on weather or not his snow flakes were getting stronger. Speaking seemed to bring more of it out. He noticed his voice sounded rough and harsh and he tried to push all the emotions back under his mask. He knew now that he wasn't just angry at getting wet a lot of the things he was angry about were inching to the top and he was really trying to force them down because one who ever this girl was with her sharp sword would probably love an explosion just as much as he like one. "Now that I've introduced myself, care to tell me who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let It Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let It Snow [Open]   Let It Snow [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let It Snow [Open]
Page 1 of 1