Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event   The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am

The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event 5203c189-e586-4093-bbe6-7e2d5c93cb79_zps4fbf8a0c

you can't stop the f u t u r e

The interior of Cabin 10 has been transformed completely. Two plum velvet curtains blocks off the bunks and form a narrow hallway to walk through soon after entering the cabin. At the end of the hallway, the curtains can be pushed aside in order to enter a wide room. This room is the waiting area, complete with greek fire torches and plush blue, violet, and red sofas. There is another curtain entrance which undoubtedly leads to the fortune teller.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
1. One at a time
2. First come, first serve
3. One fortune per visit
3. (Certain small things may be thrown in such as palm readings, but only one distinct fortune)
4. More than one visit is allowed
5. Posts must be in characters
5. (Unless you have an OOC comment you'd like to add)
6. This event is open to all campers
6. (Not just the Aphrodite cabin)

I will make up the fortunes myself, you can choose to incorporate them into plots for your characters or not, it's all up to you. If you have something that you'd like for me to hint at to freak out your character or something along those lines, feel free to PM me (Crispy Bacon) about it.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: WAITING LIST   The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:45 am

wait your t u rn

1. FAITH LEHANE
2. VACANT
3. VACANT

Either post and IC post here saying that your character is waiting in the waiting room, PM me, or find me in chatbox if you want a slot on the waiting list.

I'll PM you when it's your turn. If you don't post within 24 hours of me PMing you, you'll be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and it'll be the next person's turn.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event   The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Leena Alice Hale, Daughter of Chronos And Little Monster

She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost
She was the woman that I wanted the most
As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand
I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'
Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign...

walked slowly into the Aphrodite Cabin, glancing around to see that yes, I was the only one here.
Why was I even here?
Oh that's right. To see was this fortune teller all talk and no truth.
'Why do you even do this Leena,' I muttered to myself, shaking my head.
I knew about my gift. Some people called it precognition. Some called it annoying. I called it a pain in the backside that came in handy.
The bunks were blocked off by beautiful velvet curtains, and I reached out to touch one of the heavy pieces of fabric. It was soft, and I smiled faintly.
Then suddenly, there was a room. It was large, with greek fire torches that burned green, and plush sofas that looked so comfortable. If I'd been in the mood, I would have sat down and slept.
My 4"10 frame fit on one of the sofas with enough space to spare, and equally as slow as I had walked in, I crossed my legs and folded my arms.
This was probably gonna be a big fat waste of time.
'Sometimes people surprise you,' I whispered, and smiled a little stronger.

OOC: Terrible post. I'm not very patient so I doubt Leena is xD
Clothes: Never made one.
Theme: Let Me Sign - Rob Pattenson
RP Partner/s: Event Topic :D
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event   The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event 4a654e72-3662-4c7f-bb8b-fd9b033ff116_zps278d2106

there is no such thing as a fixed destiny

Dark dress and robes swirling about her ankles, a willowy woman took a dozen long strides, crossing the cabin courtyard efficiently and effectively. She paused in front of the Aphrodite cabin to take a moment to compose herself before pushing open the doors with a certain dramatic flair. She didn't stop to mope over the fact that nobody was in the hallway to witness her fantastic entrance, she quickly continued on her way and in no time, was pushing her way through the curtain and into the waiting room. Her intent, sharp violet eyes immediately landed on the lone figure sitting on one of the couches.

"I apologize for my tardiness." She said, her smile a flash of white in the dimly lit room. She remained still for a moment before abruptly turning to the second curtain entrance and gesturing for the girl to follow her. "Come along now, time waits for no one!" She held the curtain open for the camper and ushered her into the smaller room. She uttered a short curse in Ancient Greek with the discovery that the room was dark and snapped her fingers impatiently. Instantaneously, the Greek fire torches came alive in their sconce and lit up the room, items littering the room as seemingly organized clutter.

The raven haired woman seated herself behind the table in the centre of the room, her sleeves brushing the crystal ball as she walked by and causing the globe to dimly glow and come to life. The faint smell of burning incense and rose oil drifted in the air. She indicated the chair sitting opposite her and motioned for the girl to sit down. "My, I believe I should introduce myself. I am Madame Amora - you're free to refer to me as Madame while you're here." She beamed. "Now, Leena, why exactly are you here? Is there anything specific you would like to find out?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event   The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Madame Amora: Fortunes Galore -- Cabin Event
Page 1 of 1