Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm

My first thought was: Ow. Then the fog cleared enough to think. My second though was were the heck am I? I flash my eyes open and attempt to sit up quickly but it hurt to much and I feel back down in pain. My black hair frizzy and uncombed laid in a messy lump in a quickly made and very lose pony tail. Opening my eyes again I look around. I was bandaged up and on a cot in a place I didn't know. (Or didn't clearly remember). My panic rose because I had been on the run so long and now I was laying in a comfortable place I didn't know. I couldn't tell if anyone was around. I was too weak to run but there was no one around to stop me. "H-hello? Wh-Where am I?" I ask in a dry scratchy voice. I closed my eyes. No monster would try to heal me and Hades would have just killed me or just let my lie there till I died on my own. There must me something OK here.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I ran down to the Infirmiry, it seemed that something was up... I walked inside and found a girl calling out to someone. I finally looked in the cabnit and got out some nectar and ambrosia squares. I walked over to the girl and put the ambrosia square in her mouth. "Your in Camp Half-Blood." I told her. "I'm Star Parker, daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Camp! I made it! I'm safe! I'm home. I eat the ambrosia that tastes like my step-mom's brownies and feel a little better. "Kim. Daughter of Athena." I manage to say. I smile a little. I was home! I am finally safe again. Hades can't get me here.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:17 pm

I smiled. "Drink this," I said giving her a bottle of nectar. "What happened to you Kim? Did you get attacked or something?" I asked her, trying to sound American but failed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I hear something in her voice but my head is to fuzzy right now to figure out where she's from. I drink the nectar. "Ya. Over a billion times in the last few months all not trying to eat me. They were trying to kill me to put as a trophy for Hades. He is not pleased when you escape him. Especially when he wants leverage on my mom." I say in my usual babble when I meet new people. I was telling her what happened. Why should I hide it? Honestly there is no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm

I blinked. "So you your telling me you were on a quest?" I asked her, not really sure what she was acutually saying.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

"I wish. I was the one they quested for. But something happened and they never came." I say in deep thought. I sigh and close my eyes again. Opening my eyes again I say, "British. That's it. Your British. Lovely country."
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:37 pm

I giggled and finally sat down on the chair beside her. "Thanks," I said. Everyone at camp seemd to like my accent it was very strange.. "So how long have you been at camp?" I asked Kim.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:41 pm

"About a month or two I guess. I was gone for much more then that though. How about you?" I ask her. My mind flashed to May and Chase. A tear escapes my eyes but I don't make a show of it.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm

"8 months," I told her. "It took a long time for Apollo to claim me." I laughed a little and look at Kim and see a tear running down her eyes. "Hey whats the matter?" I asked as I ran to a box of tissues and held it out to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm

I just wipe the tear away. "My friends. Three of them went to rescue me. I don't know what happened to them. Thanks for the tissues." I say taking one even though I didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 pm

"So you were on a quest," I whispered. "It's alright... I'm really sorry about you're friends." I replied.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm

"They might not be died. Maybe something delayed them. Or-Or- their not died!" I say a little desperately. Chase was too strong of a fighter and May was good at running away. Sam... A 7 year old... Chase would protect his brother. "So Apollo's your dad? God of Archery, Healing, Prophecy, and Poetry. He's cool. My dad's a historian who studies Greek. Like mythology. He loves mythology." I say changing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

"Kay!" I shout running into the infirmary. After giving her a huge hug, I begin to speak again. "I'm sorry Kay," the words flowed out continually. " I should've given you and Sam and May better cover to get away. It's just... But I..." At last my lung control returned.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

"Yeah my dad is the god of those things." I said. "Your dad seems like a cool person." Just then someone just bursted in the door and hugged Kimberly. I raised an eyebrow. "I'll leave you two alone," I said to Kimberly getting up to leave.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 am

"No," I gasp. "You... can... stay... if... you... like," I manage to get in between breaths. The distance from cabin 6 to the infirmary wasn't short. Not to mention that I spoke a run on sentence in a breath. "I'm... Chase," I explain extending my hand. " I'm... Kim's....brother."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm

"Chase!" I say getting out of my stunned shock. "Your-Your OK! What happened? Is May OK? What about Sam? Oh Chase! Why didn't you guys come for me? I had to escape on my own." I say in about one breath. I look in his eyes not believing it way my Chase. I grab him in another hug. "You have no idea what I've been through this summer."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 pm

"We tried to come for you Kim! There was... a complication. We had to retreat. I haven't seen May or Sam since we returned." I feel fear swelling up inside me. "I'm sorry Kim!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 am

I looked down. "Bu-But their OK right? Nether was injured?" I say looking at him through the sliver of hope I had just gotten from his arrival. I couldn't stand it if something happened to my best or my younger brother.

~So May's alive but Sam was deleted so that means he might as well be died. Oh and May thinks Chase is died xD.~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 am

"May's fine. Sam..." My voice broke. I knew it was true but I couldn't seem to believe it. "Sam..." Why couldn't I say it? There is only one unchanging force, and that's death. I ball my fist so tight it shakes. "It was all my fault."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm

"No...No..No No no NO!" I say my eyes darting back and forth looking for a possible answer. "He-He can't! No, no no! It's wrong!" I cry. He can't be dead. Chase didn't even need to tell me the truth. I knew him to well.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:17 pm

'He's gone' the voice in my head spoke. 'And it's all your fault! Aren't you supposed to be some hero?' Anger swelled inside me... Anger at myself. "I'm sorry Kay, but I got to go blow some steam. I'll be back later." I got up to leave when I remembered i had no weapon. "That is... after I get a new sword." I look at the girl Kay was conversing with. "take care of her." and I leave the room.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm

I watched him leave. I could completely understand. He blamed himself. "It can't be your fault. You had to have done your best." I call after him trying to sooth my brother. I knew it wouldn't help. He needed to blow off steam. "OK." I say and nod.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 pm

I walked back in. "Okay," I nodded at Kay's brother. Then I look at Kimberly. "What happened? Sorry I left."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm

I look down and mumble, "Sam's died." My broken leg and ribs were starting to hurt again and the gashes on my arms were bleeding through the bandages. At least I'm clean, I think before I start to faint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: