Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

"Kay...Do you love me back? Did I just kiss you for nothing?" I was sure hoping that I would not regret doing what I just did. "Kay, If you love me, do you wanna see a movie??? I'll rent one for us to watch her on campus if you want."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 pm

~Gimma a sec. Kim's ganna go all smart on ya.~

I looked at the variables. Okay if I say no he'll hate me. If I say yes and I'm wrong he'll hate me. If I say I don't know yet he'll get upset. If I say no and I'm wrong I'll hate me. If I say yes and I'm right no one will hate me. If I say I don't know he'll back off. WHAT TO DO? With the things above the best chose would be to say nothing and wait in till I know the answer. Anything I say could have a negative outcome yet it could also have a positive outcome. WHAT TO DO? Think Kim think!

I sigh and say, "I don't know yet. I really like you. I would love to go watch a movie with you but I don't know you well enough to tell yet. Is that okay?" PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ADAM!!!
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 pm

"Cool....I like you too. What movie so you wanna see? I have all kinds....but you have to pick. I can even go get one that you wanna see if I don't have it in my collection. Request one Kay, I bet you I have it somewhere in my cabin....if I could only remember where....."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I breath a sigh of relief. I must have over thought it. Or maybe just enough. I

I think about the movies I've watched. I don't watch a lot of movies. "I'll watch anything. As long as it's not for little kids or rated R." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:40 pm

"I could recommend soo many to you. I have hundres of movies uinder my bed. You can come pick on out if you want...If you are able to walk that far...it is kind of a far walk." My bed was such a mess but whatever.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:35 pm

I smile. "I'll watch almost anything. I don't think were allowed to be in a cabin together alone and I just got back. I don't want to get in trouble already. And I think I can make the walk." I didn't have much else to say.

~Suckisk post cause I didn't know what to say.~
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 pm

~~~~~~This topic is kind of dying....do I have to post here anymore, or can they go on a date someother time? Let me know. Thanks.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4