Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lily's Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:26 pm

I opened the door to the Demeter cabin quietly, hoping that I wouldn't attract much attention. I was quite shy sometimes and didn't want to explain why I dissappeared. I found my bunk had been left untouched, for I had etched my name in the side of my bunk with my dagger I kept for emergencies if my sword ever got out of my hand. I put my suitcase next to my bed's ladder and opened it. I took out my sword, still looking as black as night and closed my suitcase. I pushed my suitcase under the bed and climbed up onto my bunk. I looked at my sword and began to polish it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am

I slipped through the door into the Demeter cabin. There was only one other person in there. They were polishing their sword. I decided to leave them to it. I was shy with people I didn't really know. I was still shy with some of my half-siblings, and I was related to them.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Lily looked up and smiled when she saw one of her half-sisters. "Hello there. I'm back for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hi. Sorry I didn't know you left. I probably wasn't even at camp then. I'm Ariane. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'm Lily Nguyen. Very nice to meet you." Lily began to put away her sword and looking at some plants. "It's really hard looking for flowers that bloom in the winter."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 am

"I know. Kinda annoying. You could try moonlace." I gestured to the small silver flower, sitting in its pot on the chest where I kept my things." It only grows in the light of the moon. That's why it's closed now."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yes, but I want a piece of home. That's why I'm thinking about what to plant." Lily looked to her. "I do like moon lace though. But, it seems everyone has some these days so it won't feel special."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

"Everyone probably has it because it grows in the forest." I said, smiling. I went over to my moonlace and made sure it was okay. Satisfied that it was I turned to my sunflowers. They were all doing well as well.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 am

"Probably." Lily took out a small book containing a number of plants inside. "COuld you help me decide?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 am

"Sure." I said smiling. " I don't know many Winter plants though." I glanced down at thebook she held. "What about snowdrops?" I suggested. The book said they grew in Winter and early Spring. Sounded about right.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:09 am

~aren't demigods dyslexic?

Candice walked into the room through the door. She was just from the forest and found one small plant inside deep in one of the caves there. As she walked in, she saw two of her siblings. One was Ariane and Lily. "Hey guys!" she chripped happily. It wasn't everyday one could find a new species Of flower right?

The flower in her hands was considered a beautiful plant. It looked like at was made out of pure snow and the flower looked like it had a faint blue glow around it's petals. The inside of it was a nice shade of blue. Since it lives in the dark, cold cave, it lives in the dark and seem to prefer it like that. It literary blooms with the lack of light.

Candice smiled to herself, glad that she was searching deep in the caves, because if she didn't, she wouldn't see this flower of hers. She opened an empty trunk, which laid under her bed, and placed it there with brown soil.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 pm

OOC: Mabye it's in Greek?

"Hi!" I said smiling. "Cool flower. What kind is it?" It was a really pretty flower. Candice might have just discovered it. Probably. I didn't know mant flowers that lived in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 am

"I don't really know." she shrugged. The deep damp earth of the flower's soil brought a smell to the room. It realxed her and she felt like home. "It just bloomed in the inside of the cave in the woods." she explained.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: It's in Greek.

Lily looked up. "Hello there! Nice plant you got!" She pointed at the snow drop. "Maybe I'll cross breed it with winter berries."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 pm

"That would be cool." I said. I breathed in the rich scent of soil. It made me feel like I was at home. All Demeter probably felt like that.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 am

She nodded her head. "Okay." she dropped the plant. It was not very elegant in the light but it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 am

Smiling happily I sat on my bed. It was comfortable and clean. It was also well made (sheets and pillows were in the right places. Not well made as in well carved.). Some days I couldn't be bothered to make it well. Today I had been.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 am

She smiled one more time and made her way to her bed. "I think I'll hit the hay guys. Been up for the whole day." she said. She yawned and laid on her bed. With a final glance to her siblings, she drifted into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 am

"'Kay." I said. Shyly I smiled at Lily. I got up and went to stand at the end of my bunk. Carefully I looked over the sculpture I had made. It was a sculpture of Demeter. I'd also painted it so it looked pretty life-like. I checked for any dust on it. Finding nothing I sat back down onto my bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lily's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's Return   Lily's Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: