Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 pm

I stagger up the hill. Gosh I haven't been here in such a long time, I think with a little smile. It was all I could manage. I was to tired, to weak. I had gashes on both arms and probably a few broken ribs and a broken leg. I was covered in dirt, monster dust, and my own blood. I've been to tired to wash it all off knowing it would come back. I had ripped my clothes to make bandages but they had bleed trough days ago. I hear the to soon sound of a monster's cry and turn around. My light weight knife heavy in my hand. This is it. I can't fight anymore. I can barley stand. It attacks. I hit the pine head first and get knocked out. My unconscious body rolls toward camp. The monster goes to eat me but just showers me with dust.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!   THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Essie was walking just outside the camp when she heard a monster growl and a loud crash. She ran to the site of the sound. She saw a girl unconscious and a monster. she got her arrow and flung it at the things heart. It exploded into bits, the powder getting all over her. she sighed and went over to the person. She was out cold. Essie picked up the girl, she was suprisingly light. "Come on, kid." she said, looking at the girl's face. "Who are you?" she asked to herself. she sighed as she took her quickly up to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF KIM!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: