Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

MY CHARACTERS! New ones, and I got rid of some! So since Alexis is gone, my username will be gone. I'll be changing it to a different character of mines. Just a heads up ;)

Name: Anastasia Rae

Birthday: March 21st

Years in camp: 3

God parent: Athena

Mortal parent: Austin Rae

Physical appearance: She has the classic Athena look. Straight blonde hair below shoulders, with stormy grey eyes. She has tanned skin and an athletics body type.

Personality: She can get to be quite the smart alec, but get on her good side, she is a great person. Plus, she is quite a troublemaker. She's never always trying to prove herself, but she wants Athena to be proud of her. She is snappy and can be rude to newcomers.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Celestial bronze sword, bow and arrow

Talents:
-Very wise
-Observing skills
-Good in arguments

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Tumblr,face,female,sad,fashion,girl-aebf2346a55fd07a6c25fe3e9419e0b9_h

Name: Ali DiLaurentis
(No, I'm not bringing Ali back from the dead. [Pretty Little Liars!] I love the name, so get off my back.)

Birthday: March 18th

Years in camp: 2

God parent: Aphrodite

Physical appearance: She has long honey-blonde hair that is like a waterfall down her back. It is either perfectly curled, or perfectly straight. She had stunning deep blue eyes that seem to sparkle a lot. She has a natural tan, and tans very well. She has a perfect slender body and is curvy (lucky).

Personality: She is flirty, perfectly like her God parent. She is cool, but she can be a little rude and doesn't know when she's gone too far with things. She takes advantage of people.

Pets: None.

Weapons: Lipstick that burns through things like sulfuric acid.

Talents:
-Makeup
-Hair
-What else?

Other: (Anyone else read Pretty Little Liars? She's like Ali, man.)

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Photobucket2

Carmen West

Birthday: May 8th

Years in camp: 8

God parent: Hermes

Mortal parent: Charlie West

Physical appearance: Carmen has long, dark auburn hair. It's shiny, and quite well kept for a Hermes girl. She hair a fair skin tone. She is curvy and pretty, and has deep blue eyes. She is 5'10

Personality: Carmen is so sly and clever, don't let this pretty face trick you. She's a natural Hermes kid. She's good at figuring things out too. Don't get her wrong, she's a great person.

Pets: None, for now.

Weapons: Psh, anything she can find.

Talents:
-Being super silent
-Sly-ness
-Cleverness
-Good at playing pranks
-Fun

IGNORE THE BEER, PLEASE
|

|
V
CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Escape,ilike,sunset,beer,pretty,lovely,lady,beautiful,cute-286895fdadfa74ad308e4c40bad26cb3_h

Name: Namine Star

Birthday: Jan. 2nd

Years in camp: None.

God Parent: Nyx

Mortal Parent: James Star

Physical appearance: Namine has very long silver/blonde hair. It's parted on the side so she has bangs that hangs in front of her left eye a little. Her eyes are a unique color of green, but they change shades to grey. She has pale-ish skin and her body is like an hourglass. She is pretty, but usually not open to a relationship. She is 6'0 tall. She has a small tattoo of a blue star behind her ear.

Personality: She is open to new-comers at camp since she's been at camp for a while now. She's nice to most people, unless you come across as a brat. She can be super shy, or really outgoing. She's not easy to be best friends with, that doesn't mean she's rude and stubborn. She's not. She's just shy and won't open up to you right away.

Pets: Little white kitten names Sno.

Weapons: Blue hard string braelet with a star in the middle. It turns to a star-sword.

Talents: She can create stars in the palm of her hand and send them to the night sky.

Other: She can see in the dark.

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Cuteemogirl

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

CHARACTERS THAT I NO LONGER HAVE:

Bianca Marie
Henrietta Jameson
Savannah J. Ana
Dwalilla Clearwater
Felicity Eden
Anthony Slade
Madelyn Carter
Alexis Sunhart
Ivy Jarrett
Zoey Torres
Anastasia Rae

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

WHOA.

Username change alert!

Yeah, I'm not Alexis Sunhart anymore. I got rid of her (along with Madelyn Carter) and so now I have Zoey Torres and Ivy Jarrett. Carmen West is new too : ) So now my username is Zoey Torres. Just saying, so I didn't confuse people 8)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

One question... Isn't Hera a forbidden Goddess, and she likes never has children?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Yeah I just remembered that .___.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

WHOA. Yeah, I'm currently Blue Bunny.

But I'll probably be experimenting with new usernames queen
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm

CHECK IT OUT, CHECK IT OUT.

I got pics of my characters!

Pretty snazzy. Thank you Moo!

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 pm

YO YO. I got rid of Ivy. She was useless and boring, and I only used her once anyways.
Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome my new character, Namine Star!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm

THE TWINS! FINALLY! *cries of happiness* I love them.

Name: Taylor + Trinity "Rocketeer" Harrison

Birthday: Dec. 24th

Years in camp: None.

God parent: Unclaimed

Mortal parent: Veronica Harrison

Physical appearance: Identical twins. They both have long hazelnut hair that is straight. Taylor has deep brown eyes, Trinity has ice blue eyes. But they can change shades. They're both 5'10 and thin.

Personality: They are both... peachy people. They're sweet to everyone, unless they don't like you. What else?

Pets: Trinity has a Bernese Mountain dog named Everest.

Weapons: Taylor has a series of daggers that are able to be kept in a small pouch on her belt. Trinity has a silver sword.

Talents: Sometimes they'll talk at the same time, since they're twins and such.

Other: Trinity was given the nickname Rocketeer, don't ask why.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 pm

WANT ME TO GET YOU SOME PICS?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

OMG YESYESYES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOO
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

ONIT.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

YEAHYEAH
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

♥RELATIONSHIPS♥

Single♥

Zoey Torres
Namine Star
Taylor Harrison
Trinity Harrison
Carmen West
Anastasia Rae

Taken♥

Ali DiLaurentis with Seth Flayer
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Taylor + Trinity

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] Twin_girls_hmmm_640_13
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Name: Piper Lee

Birthday: May 18th

Years in camp: 1

God parent: Poseidon

Mortal parent: Maria Lee

Physical appearance: Piper has medium length straight dark brown almost black hair. Her eyes are blue like the sea. She sort of looks like a girl version of Percy, but obviously with longer hair.

Personality: She is sort of quiet, but when she's up to meet new people she's super cool. She is unique but she's also like you'd expect a Poseidon girl to be like. She is frightened easily though.

Pets: None, yet...

Weapons: silver necklace with a small seashell locket. She opens it, voila, sword.

Talents:
-Good swimmer
-Fast runner
-Thinks fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]   CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTERS! New ones, galore. [[Same ol' and Revised, also.]]
Page 1 of 1