Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I hate the cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm

DarrenFonner
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I hate the cold Tumblr_m22gykVDZh1rt4j3to1_500

I hate the cold

Darren stood at the beach, watching the powerful waves crash against the shore. The ocean was empty, no one in their right mind would swim in the frigid waters. Darren was now adjusting to the cold northern weather. He was wearing a sweatshirt, Lined jeans, and some new boots he got from one of his siblings. I thank the gods for who ever invented Wool socks... As long as he was warm, Darren didn't mind being outside. He watched the waves, longing to be home in California. He missed surfing, He missed friends, He even missed the Heat! But most of all, he missed drinking. He hadn't had an ounce of booze since he came to camp, going through a it of a withdrawl in a way. Maybe this entire thing is a scam parents do to send their troubled teens secretly into rehab.. He smiled at his idea, but noticing a flying horse of in the distance it was safe to say he was wrong.

Walking down the beach, he looked at all the campers going about their lives, practicing swords play and casting spells. I miss parties.. He turned around, noticing a stick on the sand, under one of the nearby trees. Walking over to the stick, he knelt down and took it in his hands. Moving over to some of the soft wet sand, he drew his name. He smiled for a moment. Then looking back off at the ocean he noticed a pair of kids canoeing. I should probably try to make friends... Then turning around to view the nearby campers, he began his first quest.. To make friends.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Jason

I could hear the ocean nearby. I leaned on my cane. Its easier said than done. I toppled over my shades came off. "awe some on. I cried out. My face hit the ground. the warm sand went up my nose and in my mouth. I could hear campers laughing. My hands frantically searched the sand and came upon something solid. It felt like some ones shoe.
Back to top Go down
Eric

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm

DarrenFonner

Darren nearly toppled over! Some kid just walked right into him?! He wobbled for a moment and. Regained his balance. Turning around he saw some kids laughing as the boy tried to get back up, "Gosh dude, what are you bli-" he stopped himself, noticing the kid looking for the nearby cane and wearing sunglasses " Bli-Bli-Bla-Blanketed in sand? Uh.. Y-yes you are! Lemme help you buddy!" Darren smiled as he knelt down and picked up the kids cane rolling it over so the boy could reach it. Then he attempted to help the kid right back onto his feet. He glared at the laughing kids for a moment, a death glare of course " Why don't you kids go stink up a different part of camp." They laughed as they walked off Low lives... he looked to the other boy, smiling to him... Tho he probably couldn't tell. "Hey man, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Jason

"Yeah. Thanks." I said. I held my hands out for my cane and glasses after I got up. "To anwser your question yes I am blind. Yes its going to stop me from battle." I said calmly. I was still not used to it. I cursed my brother. "I still cant believe that happened."
Back to top Go down
Eric

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm

DarrenFonner

Darren looked to the boy, and felt sorry for him. To think that you're experiencing all these cool new experiences as a Demi-God and can't even see. " You're welcome.." Darren was lost in thought for a moment, then patted the guy on the shoulder. "I'm Darren by the way! Son of Dionysus!" Darren looked over this boy, taking in his face. " You can't believe you fell over or..?" Darren looked to the guy, trying to make eye contact. He realised that would be to no avail, so he turned to face the beach. Look you've already made a uh.. What's that word.. Aqua.. Aqurtence? No.. WHAT EVER! You know someone other then Emma now! Or was her name Ella..?. Darren frowned, He felt really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Jason

I smirked. " Naw. I fall over all the time. Its my brothers fault I'm blind. He hit me hard enough here" I said and tapped the side of my head. "Its a fair trade considering that I sliced his arm open."
Back to top Go down
Eric

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 am

DarrenFonner

Darren looked to the boy, finding it hard to imagine anyone in his family blinding him. He felt bad for this kid, being blind and all. He wanted to help him in some way, or atleast become friends with him! " That's sad, Is he alright?" Darren was trying to make conversation with this guy, smiling to him and all.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Sparks fly, I hit the ground running
Thumb in the air on the side of the road

Jason

I made a face. "As far as I know he is missing. He betrayed me to Kronos. If hes alive I'm going to find him." I said. I gripped my cane and placed it between my feet. 'Lets just hope he will turn for me and help us.' I thought

Good work.. never comes easy
Keep my life over my right shoulder with confidence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate the cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate the cold   I hate the cold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate the cold
Page 1 of 1