Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] Empty
PostSubject: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] Posting_Image

Aphrodite De LaMarco, Daughter of Hemera And Popular Mean Girl

It doesn't matter what I want,
It doesn't matter what I need,
It doesn't matter if I cry,
Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...

Sighing, I walked out of the Hera Cabin, the sun beating down on my tight ponytail.
My Tee shirt was pretty simple, a grey belly top with a nice little design. I had on skinny jeans, and grey converse.
I had on some make up, and I was pretty much planning a day of relaxing on the beach. After all, I had nothing else to do. Unless I wanted to start a fight. And I didn't really fancy that.
Sitting down on a bench, I took out my phone from my bag, checking the screen. Twelve. Midday. People called it different names, but it was all the same.
Another sigh.
Too many hours.

OOC: Sorry its short I'm kind of hyper right now
Clothes: Didn't make one.
Theme: Dunno
RP Partner/s: KENZIE
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] Tumblr_ll1mh1axIA1qjrw4vo1_500_large
Parker Rhys Cowell
Parker had fallen asleep in Stephie's bed last night after a late night movie marathon and pizza party. He rubbed his eyes and moaned sleepily. It had to be eleven in the morning but, Parker was still tired. He sluggishly moved, unwrapping his arms from around Stephie and sitting up in the soft bed. Parker rubbed his eyes once more, stretching out his arms and cracking his neck. Parker really hated mornings. With a large sigh, he made his way to the showers, washing up then putting on sweatpants, a t-shirt and hoodie.

After getting dressed, Parker went for a walk around the courtyard. He needed to kill some time before Stephie woke up. As Parker was about to go back to the Hera cabin, he spotted Aphrodite De LaMarco. Gods. He did not want to talk to her right now. Parker started to walk faster, quickly going into a jog. He adverted eye contact with her. If she saw him...well he didn't know what would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

Here I thought the day would be slow.
What?
PC is in the courtyard.
I see.
Then I pressed the phone lock button, cutting off my friend, Aura, and looking up again. The smile that had slid onto my face aimed at him.
'Good to see you up. Wondering how long it would take after that movie marathon your two dorks had last night.'

OOC: Sorry its short I'm kind of hyper right now
RP Partner/s: KENZIE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] 34y1r3t

Stephanie Lee Jones

Daughter of Caerus
Stephie blinked, clearing the blur from her vision and smiling. Sitting upright in the covers of her bed, she clicked the TV off, not really wanting to listen to the news. She looked over, not seeing Parker in the mess of blankets and pizza boxes. Taking a hand and running it over her mess of curls, all Stephie could do was smile. It had seemed like decades since she had stayed all up all night watching old movie re-runs, especially with Parker.

She sighed and crawled out of bed, showering and dragging herself into clean clothes. After asking one of her cabin mates where Parker had headed off to, she jogged out to meet the cold winter air.

Stephanie was greeted with the sound of Aphrodite's cold voice. A scowl on her face, she ran over to Parker's side, as if expecting her to have poisoned him or something. Shooting a glare at the daughter of Hemera, she entwined her fingers with his. "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed, again?" Stephie asked icily.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

I rolled my eyes at their entwined fingers and general "We're all in this together attitude" and shrugged.
'Or the right side of the bed. You may have noticed that I got home later than usual. As in, not until the wee hours of the morning. Yeah... we had a very meaningful... talk.'
Smiling horridly, I gestured to their hands.
'That whole "Strong people together" crap? Save it nerds. If I wanted a fight, I would have brought my gloves.'

OOC: My muse curled up and died /shakes head at post
RP Partner/s: KENZIE AND LUNA BBY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]   Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate Is Something We All Know [Kenzie bby]
Page 1 of 1