Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Hate Snow Days

Go down 
+2
Katie Firebird
Nico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 pm

This is my 5th snow day in a period of two weeks! I mean seriously! Let me go back to school! (I know that sounds stupid but I'm trapped inside.)

Well, at least I have more time to put off homework, that I don't think I have. Ugh. Now I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:31 pm

LOL I only have had 4 snow days and two delayed opening. However today our school had an early release because it's our reward for being so nice!

I'm fine with a Snow day so long as it's not a Tues Weds or Thurs.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Dusk

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 pm

We never get enough snow to get a snow day. I get to bike through the snow every December morning, nearly falling every 10 meters. 5 snow days would be heaven on earth to me...
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm

We only had one snow day because when we probably would have had snow days, we had Thursday and Friday off, plus, we got a lot of snow during the Winter break. We had a delayed opening twice, though.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

There's still snow on the ground from December 26th, but we haven't had any snow in the last couple weeks... So it's all starting to melt~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Atleast you have snow Nico. I wish we had snow, cause it's hot here. The only time we got any break is on weekends and rare holidays.:)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Well, there's not too much snow. It's mostly ice. So I'm stuck inside. Ugh.--
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm

It's okay for me. I'm kinda a indoors person.:) want to trade? I'd trade the heat for cold anyday:)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 pm

One of our delayed openings was because the rain froze on the ground and it was too slippery...
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:09 am

Last year or the year before, we had at least five days of snow days, in a row!!!

I don't like the coldness of the north US. It's too cold for me. I want to move to the east coast. Besides I'm like the only one on the forum who lives where I do.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Yep. You're probably the only Alaskan xD
Who said the east coast doesn't get cold? It's still freezing in NJ, in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Hate Snow Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Snow Days   I Hate Snow Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate Snow Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: