Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spread the love! Not the hate!

Go down 
2 posters

Love or hate?
Share the love!
Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_lcap80%Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Psh love, who needs that? We don't even know each other!
Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_lcap0%Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Moon you are a crazy person for putting this up! No one will listen!
Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_lcap20%Spread the love! Not the hate! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Spread the love! Not the hate! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the love! Not the hate!   Spread the love! Not the hate! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 pm

We need to focus on the goal of this forum {or at least my goal on here}.
To have fun!
Isn't that the reason we are all on here? We are tearing the site down and we don't even know it! We need to-
Respect the rules
Respect others
Share the love!!
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Spread the love! Not the hate!   Spread the love! Not the hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I feel like a hippie for saying this but, Peeeaaaceee, Maaannn, Peace and love :P
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Spread the love! Not the hate!   Spread the love! Not the hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah Demi! Wait? DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*lomps* I loves you! Where on earth have you been? Anyway yesh, love is good

~demi - 8) - xD
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Spread the love! Not the hate!   Spread the love! Not the hate! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

xD OLIVES YOU TOO! *GLOMPERS* I've been at school and on tumblr and asleep xD That's kinda it xD And Yes love is gooood veerrry gooodddd xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread the love! Not the hate!   Spread the love! Not the hate! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread the love! Not the hate!
Page 1 of 1