Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Horses must hate me or something...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

Horses must hate me or something... Empty
PostSubject: Horses must hate me or something...   Horses must hate me or something... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 pm

I reluctantly petted a pegasus mane. I did not want to do the Aphrodite cabin's dirtywork, but it was either being their slave or getting beat up by the Ares cabin. Guess which one I chose!
I held the rusty metal bucket and admired the pegasus' wings through my messy, overgrown bangs.okay, Iadmit--horses of all type hate me. They always kick me in the stomach or break my leg or something.But today, I had no intentions of getting bbullied by the Ares cabin today. I new they were going to anyway, but not physically. Usually they'd call me an ugly mess, then start wondering how on earth I was a child of thea goddess.
I looked at the stinking brown blobs on the hay, wrinkling my nose. I squatted down, plastic shovel the Aphrodite kids gave me (that probably came from the dollar store) in hand, and started scooping the poop into the bucket. My hypothesis about the shovel coming from the dollar store was confirmed when it snapped in two under the weight of the horse pie.
Fabulous. What was I supposed to so now?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Horses must hate me or something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horses must hate me or something...   Horses must hate me or something... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Horses must hate me or something... Darren+Criss+darren
Demetri Nalve

I was walking into Stables to check on Solaris. I got to his stable and they're was a girl in the stable cleaning up his poop with a broken shovel, no doubt a gift from one of my sisters. I walked over to the cabinet by the entrance and grabbed a shovel. I walked back over to Solaris's stable. "Hey, you wanna use this?" I asked her leaning on the door to the stable.
Back to top Go down

Horses must hate me or something...
Page 1 of 1