Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 pm

(( First person because I have nothing prove right now. ))

Scratching my head, I looked around the stables and held my hands behind my back. Why had I come here again? Why did I often find myself in such situations? Wandering to a place in camp and wondering why I had went there. Was I like a lost soul or something? Wanting to find my place? Maybe trying to find my soul mate? The "one." My only. The person meant for me.

Laughing humourlessly at the thought, I leaned against the gate of an empty horse stall and stared at the ceiling.

Soul mates. The concept was so idiotic. As if there was someone out there who was perfect for me. I didn't need anybody. The idea of me being with someone was laughable. So I laughed, because that was all I could do with the absurd thoughts. Laugh at them.

(( Is it just me or do my characters like leaning on random things around camp? REMINDS ME OF THE COOL KIDS FROM THE WEEKENDERS.

8D <-- That's my "cool" face.

I want to stop listening to music around my mum, she always criticizes it. TT.TT ))
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Damn it! I stormed out of the stables after a poor run in with some stupid winged horse. I didn't really get this whole riding garbage. What do you mean you're supposed to be nice to 'em? They're just dumb animals, they should do what you say when you tell them.
Normally I'd be cool with failure. Just say I tried and move on. But I'm forced to do this at camp, it's some sort of regular activity.

Slumping down on a haystack nearby the stable, I glared at the entrance. "Whatever," I huff, "I'll get him next time." A challenge is a challenge, no matter how stupid, I guess.

I begin to try and pick out some bits of straw out of my hair when I hear someone laughing somewhere out of my field of vision. Whipping around, my eyes thinned in irritation, I challenge them. "What the hell d'you think is so damn funny?"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm

(( B-BUT.. I LOVE YOU DEIMOS. TT.TT ))

Scowling at the harsh interruption, I turned around and glared at the boy. Pfft, of course it was a man. Male. Boy - man - male. He looked slightly familiar but I guess my recognition was clouded by annoyance for the time being.

"What's so damn funny? Excu-" I had begun to say something with a rather irked expression before I caught sight of his appearance. Laughing mentally this time, I brushed back my hair. Guess he had an excuse to be cranky right now. "It's nothing, sorry for bothering you." I said, leaning on a wooden beam and balancing myself on the gate. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable seat, but it would be fine. I coulda' sworn that I knew who this guy was though, I just couldn't quite figure out who-

Snapping my fingers, I jumped up and looked at him. Now I knew who he was. "Ah, it's Tye-lows, right?" I asked, pronouncing the Tye-Lows carefully and grinning at my ability to remember names so well. I mean, people at camp had such strange names it was a pretty nice feat.

(( Oh my, Melinda. YOU SUCK AT NAMES. Stupid moment for her. [I hate it when I have stupid moments, I'M SORRY MELINDA, FORGIVE ME] .____. ))
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Tye-lows? Was this girl serious? I glared at the girl, kind of speechless. Why was it that no one seemed to know who the hell I was?

"I'm Deimos," I replied curtly, practically through gritted teeth. This girl was pretty hot, but she was probably just one of those airheaded Aphrodite chicks. Though... on closer inspection she seemed kind of familiar...
The strawberry field!

I remembered talking to her briefly... what was the conversation even about? The heat or something... did she even tell me her name?
"You know kid..." I continued, giving a lighter tone to my voice, "That ain't polite, especially after I bothered to remember your name." I obviously hadn't, but I was willing to call a bluff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

So I was wrong. Guess I didn't have name remembering skills after all.

"Oh really?" I said, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. Eyes narrowing, I considered calling him out on his lie but I decided not to. Maybe I would put on a ditsy, Aphrodite act to see what this guy was really like before I did anything. On second thought, maybe not the act thing. I hated it when people lied (because unfortunately, I could see through them so easily).

"Sorry about that. Deimos. I'll remember that." I said with a straight face before looking at his hair and I was unable to hide my amused expression. "You don't get along with horses, huh?"

(( ಥ益ಥ ))
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

She seemed to see through my bluff... but didn't call me out on it. Kind of interesting reaction, I guess. I duno, the chick was just overall weird, I guess.

"Don't get along with animals period..." I said, picking some more straw out of my hair. The girl was definitely laughing at me right now. "Listen, it's not that funny. Horses just don't listen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

"Nah, they listen." I said, before getting distracted and uh gesturing to my head. "Try this." I suggested, running my fingers through my hair and messing it up but not quite messing up up before shaking it out and then combing my fingers through it again.

"Horses like eatin' things. Have you tried to offer them things like oats, carrots, and apples? They're easily bribed, you know." I said, laughing and looking at one of the horses in the stables. Speaking of food, I pulled out a bag of green apple flavoured candy and started munching on them, of course, I'd have the brush my teeth real thorough after this. Guess my step mum's ways rubbed off on me.

(( I know nothing about horses. O-o ))
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:27 pm

I stared as the girl combed her hair through with her fingers. Looked good with her flowing chick hair, but probably not as good with me. To make sure my hair looked nice afterwards... that was something too feminine for my likes. Leaving the straw in my hair, I shrugged carelessly, "Whatever. I shower later anyway."

"I ain't giving no horse no food," I mutter, as though offended by her suggestion, "Why'd I want to give some animal food if it ain't done nothing for me never." Hearing a rustling noise coming, I watched as she pulled out a bag of candy. What, was she big on sweets or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm

"Ah." I said, popping another sweet in my mouth before chewing and swallowing. Guess he didn't believe in the whole 'don't care whether or not you receive or not, just give.' thing. Leaning around the beam to look at him again, I shook the bag. "Want some?" I asked, tipping my head to the side. Most people took some, after all, it was free, and hey, who didn't like free stuff?

Unless they didn't like candy or something. Which was insane by the way. Candy was so glorious and sweet and lovely and glorious and amazing - did I mention glorious? Arching an eyebrow, I looked at Deimos expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Looking down at the open candy filled bag, I shook my head, "Nah, I try not to have too eat too much garbage." Immediately, I realized that what I said might sound rude. I shrugged it off, after all, I didn't care much about other people right? They were nuisances. "Already had some cola today anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:41 pm

"Garbage." I echoed, grimacing before shrugging it off and rolling my eyes. "Cola isn't even that great. I cannot believe that you would choose it over edible glory." I said, inspecting my nails uninterestedly and deciding that I would have to cut them once I got back to the cabin. With a nail clipper of course. How on earth did people manage to cut their nails with scissors? It was so.. unsafe, and it looked painful. Second of all, why would you clip your nails with anything else if there was already something named a nail clipper? It was called a nail clipper - meaning you should clip your nails with them. Honestly, the things people did.

"As long as it's not diet coke. Cancer's even worse than fighting monsters all the time." Frowning at the thought of diet coke, I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms. Why did it even matter if one made you less fat or not? It was still soda, and if it had less fat, or carbs, or calories, or whatever in Hades' name it had less of, it still wasn't healthy. Just stop all the stuff instead of resorting to pop that had a "diet" in the title. Really. Some people were just so... infuriating. Made me want to punch things. Maybe a nice wall. But then I might break my hand or something. If Roxanne could break her hand giving her boyfriend the ol' one, two, imagine the things that the wall could do to my hand. I shuddered just thinking about it. Walls were formidable opponents.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

"Diet is disgusting," I agreed, "Tastes gross, but actual cola's pretty good. Probably better than your 'edible glory' anyday." I smiled slightly at the girl, like I was challenging her tastes or something.

The girl seemed to be kind of distracted. Or at least, she never looked at me or nothing. I kinda found myself wondering if there was something wrong with me. Gods, I know I look like a mess, thanks to that fricken horse, but I probably didn't look so bad as that. I brushed my hand through my hair, removing some pieces of dry grass out of it.
.... Why the heck did I do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"I question your sanity." I said simply, watching at he decided to take the advice that I had given to him about ten minutes ago. Okay, maybe not ten minutes. Was it five? Whatever. All I'm saying is that it was weird that he did it right now, but okay, fine, that was cool. He wasn't sane from what I judged anyways. Not that most demigods were sane anyways. The majority of us were quite crazy, so insanity was accepted at Camp Half Blood. In fact, if you weren't insane we would think that you were the odd one, not us. I liked to think that I was mentally sound though.

Tucking away the bag of candy, my eyes narrowed and observed my surroundings out of habit - and for no particular reason. What, did I think someone was going to jump out from behind the hay-bales and attack us? Ridiculous. As if someone would attack us, since this guy was cabin leader of Ares and a hot-shot so attacking us wouldn't be such a smart move. I couldn't help but be a little bit cautious, or on edge, depended on who was saying it. They were pretty much the same thing anyways. Better safe than sorry. Guess it came from my paranoid nature. I said something really random like, "Why don't I do those midnight cookie runs anymore?" before getting up and ducking around the entrance to check off things on my safety list. I returned a few moments later. "I prefer Citrus-y things over Coke."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Midnight cookies? And this chick was questioning my sanity? "Yeah... right," I raised my eyebrow, obviously confused, but talked to her like nothing had happened, "I just like soda. Cola's my favourite. If you like citrus drinks, you can just get what is it... C plus or something?"

I pressed my knuckles into the palm of my hand, listening to them crack. It was kind of comforting since this conversation seemed to have a lot of empty silences. "Anyway, I don't care much for fruity junk. It don't suit me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 am

Wincing when he cracked his knuckles, I was about to say something when I spotted something move. Some black. With eight legs. Hopping off my perch, I eyed my opponent warily as it crawled all over the spot I had previously been sitting. Watching the foul beast for a moment, I backed up against the wall, far away from it and bit my lip before running over to Deimos.

"Oh my Gods! Do you see that little creature over there? It's going to eat me! I saw the gears turning in it's evil little mind. It's plotting my demise. You need to protect me!" I said, words blending in together in places, arms flailing and gesturing wildly.

(( Something had to happen... >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 pm

"Relax girly, it's just a spider," I squinted at the scurrying little creature. What's up with chicks and bugs and mice? They're tiny. Pretty much harmless. "What are you? An athena kid?" She seemed a bit too crazy to be one of them brainiac kids, but... Athena kids were usually pretty hot too.

Without waiting for a response, I moved closer towards the bug thing, took off my shoe, and crushed it. I scrapped the bottom of my shoe against the ground and put the shoe back on my foot. I don't get much satisfaction from killing things, son of Ares or not, especially if what I kill can't even fight back. Still, pretty girl versus killing some bug... Seemed pretty obvious.

"There, problem solved," I turned back towards the girl, "You owe me. I don't do favours for nothing you know."

(THIS IS TRUE. Hahahaha, sorry that I fail so hard at advancing plot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm

(( It's fine. o w o ))

"I.. owe you?" I echoed, tipping my head to a side and stealing his spot on the stack of hay. Thinking about it for a moment, I guess it made sense so I nodded my head. "Alright then, I owe you one, Mr. Cabin Leader." I said, lifting a hand to salute before lowering it to my hair and twirling a few strands absentmindedly. What had we been talking about before again? Oh right.

"Daughter of Athena? Nah, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." I said, not really remembering whether I had told him this before or anything. Whoo, airhead Aphrodite moment. It passed. But seriously, I didn't remember. Furrowing my brows, I looked at Deimos - for some reason.

(( But it's your turn to do something else. :D

RE-EDEEEEEET: Yeah, Nevurmind. =3= ))

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 pm

~Somebody should randomly come in and eat some hay. xD Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hey, don't think you can just say you owe me and expect me to just leave it." While my tone of voice was stern, I wasn't scowling like normal.
"Aren't you Aphrodite chicks good at cleaning or something? You could always tidy my cabin up. Ares kids ain't the neatest, too busy getting agressive with other campers to bother..." I rambled a bit. Despite frequently putting them down, and being generally terrible to them, I was pretty fond of my siblings. Being hard on them... that was all just part of making sure they could survive out in the world, and being mean to 'em. That was something only I was allowed to do.
"Or, you know, if you ain't up for that..." I paused, playing with the idea in my mind before I said it, "You could go out with me. Your choice." I shrugged a bit, as though it didn't really matter much to me, though, for some reason, it kind of did.
The chick was crazy, I couldn't remember her name, she was afraid of spiders... but she was hot, and she was kind of refreshing to be around. It could be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 am

(( Nice one. ))

Eye twitching, I looked at the guy wondering if he was for real or not. Cleaning or going out with him. Who in Hades did he think he was? I despised cleaning with every fibre of my being, so the choice was obvious but still - shouldn't I give the choices a little bit of thought before jumping into a relationship? If it could even be considered a relationship. Grimacing at him, I quickly listed the pros and cons of each choice in my head. This guy, Deimos... He was kinda harsh, and a little bit intimidating. But then again, I needed someone around to crush bugs for me and he was, after all, an excellent bug killer. And besides, the Ares cabin scared me - cleaning their cabin all the time, just the thought made me shudder.

"I choose..." Taking a breath, I glared at a wall. Wasn't he going over the top with these options? Like, really. Eyes flickering over to him, I crossed my arms. "Option number two. But if you think you can try stuff that boys try - on me, you will face my wrath."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 pm

I smiled, feeling kinda relieved for some odd reason. "Great," he looked down at his wrist momentarily and realized he wasn't wearing a watch, "Hunh. Well, I guess I'll see you in the mess hall at 6."
After stretching, I took off towards my cabin, trying to plan out how things would go.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]   Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Two: Because Horses are Pretty [ p r i v a t e ]
Page 1 of 1