Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] Empty
PostSubject: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 pm

"Hello, losers. Miss me?" A cocky grin lit up Roxanne Michaels' face as she stepped into the Zeus cabin in all her glory. Naturally, she was always in her glory moments in the Zeus cabin. The cabin had really changed since she was cabin leader. Gods, that seemed like ages ago. The whole cabin was really lacking in lights and festive activities of any sort. "I hate to say this but, if I were cabin leader, I'd have this place decked out," Zan called, quite obnoxiously into the cabin leader's room. She strode into the Zeus Cabin's living room and kicked her combat boots off by the door. Despite having gone through extensive training to be a Navy SEAL, she still didn't understand how to be a good person and to have manners. Roxanne adjusted the gun on her belt before she sat down on a couch and waiting for her siblings to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Destiny could see the door to her cabin and she picked up her frantic pace. Racing alone the path with her boncy rust colored hair flying behind her she burst into the cabin. She saw Roxanne sitting on the couch and she practically flew into her lap and hugged her sisters neck tightly. "Oh my gods Roxanne! Your here! I thought you'd be late or something, but NO! Damn, look at this cabin." The girl looked around the cabin with a childish pout that was the same old her. "It's so bland. We leave and they lose the ability to hang some decor, I'm ashamed. Zeus cabin hello, should be the best cabin in the camp!" Laughing the hyper girl released her grip from her sister but glanced at her hip. "Did you have to bring a gun?" She scrunched her nose up at it. "Put it up before you get angry, you shocking people and destorying pillows is enough.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Roxanne let out a laugh at the site of her sister. It was so good to be seeing the family again. "I know! The cabin's so... bland. I say we get some lights of our own," Zan gave the other girl a grin wiggling the tips of her fingers. Blue sparks danced across her fingertips. Zan conentrated for a moment and closed her eyes. The sparks flew from the tips of her fingers and surrounded the room's ceiling, giving it a very festive light. "Ah... better."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Destiny laughed at the new ceiling now shimmering with light. Destiny repeared her action this time sending a lighter blue parade of sparks to adorn the walls and laughed. "Perfect. Just hope no one gets on the ceiling, that might hurt a bit. But if they manged that, it was coming to them" She giggled and sighed. "How's life been? Your not bullying everyone are you?" Her eletric blue eyes studied her sister and then back around the room. "THEIR'S SUPPOSED TO BE A PARTY HERE. WHERE ARE THE COOKIES? THE FOOD? THE WEIRDNESS?" She yelled down the rest of the cabin. Not once did she decide to move off her sisters lap.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Zan snorted. "I'm only harassing my officers now. They love me." Roxanne struggled a bit under Destiny's weight, as she had dropped a few pounds now, too. With her strong arms, she tossed the redhead off her lap and moved her over to the other side of the couch.

And in that moment, Will decided to walk in. His eyes were stormy and he had bags under his eyes. It appeared that he had been up late last night. "Mom?" He narrowed his eyebrows at the young woman thoughtfully. They were only a few years apart in age, but it was still weird. Will grinned happily at his aunt, though. From his pocket, he pulled a bag of chocolate chip cookies out and tossed to her. "Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Adelaide stepped out of her room. It was... pleasant to see the old cabin leader back, but now was not the time to bother her about the festivity. Especially when my co cabin leader decided to go incognito for no reason. "That was supposed to be my co cabin leader's job. We also rebuilt the place not too long ago, that's why everything is so different now." she told Roxanne. Adelaide made a mental note to work alone if she ever got re-elected, which wasn't likely. It wasn't like she wanted to be re-elected at the moment. She absolutely despised the Poseidon cabin leader.

--
Don't even joke about harassing officers, man dhfjaklsdfh

I just

I can't

DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO GET KICKED LOL

and air force ftw :\
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Destiny squealed a little when she was thrown off her seat, but didn't complain. When will came out from the rooms sge couldn't help but grin. "Will!" She caught the cookies with ease and tore the bag open. "Hon you look tired, come." Des patted the seat between the sisters. Another person decided to emerge the. It.was Adelaide, she was familier, but not very close to her. Destiny knitted her eyebrows, "but.. Shouldnt it be a cabin thing? Team building skills and that bullcrap?" Des shrugged and chewed on her cookie. After a moment or two she spoke again. "Where's Penelope? And Johnny, I miss them."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:55 pm

reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] Tumblr_mac8x1kFDO1rrsltx
"You've only been back for a little bit and you're already insulting the cabin? Tsk Tsk. Really, Zan?" came a snide, sarcastic voice from outside the building. Penelope and Zan would always plan their visits. They were, after all, sisters and best friends. The energetic red-head hopped in to the Zeus cabin. Zan was right, it didn't look as decorated as it used to be. But Penelope wouldn't have noticed, really. "The only reason it looked more colorful before was because you put your crap all over everything," she added, placing her hands on her hips. Penelope's hair was just as red, her eyes were just as bright and happy. She looked just about the same, really. Though she had aged over the years she'd been away. She hadn't been here full time since she was sixteen... It all seemed so long ago. Memories flashed in Penelope's mind. Memories of friendship, happiness, laughter, love. As well as the occasional cursing out and yelling. (Zeus kids were a bit hard-headed when it came to bathroom turns)
With another smile, Penelope opened her arms wide, preparing for hugs and greetings to bombard her any minute now.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 pm

ooc;; waiting to post until I get on a computer bc kindle= death
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Destiny spun around and grinned before hoping over the arm of the couch to accept her hug first. With red hair clashing with rust. When she released her sister she bouced back on her heels and moved back a bit. "Fierce you been? You are such a mom, coming in and correcting stuff." Destiny used her hands while talking her ring reflecting the sparks from the ceiling. Soon enough though she calmed down and returned to the bag of cookies Will had given her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]   reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reunion, losers [ open to all zeusies ]
Page 1 of 1