Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Man of Many {Private to Moonie}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Man of Many {Private to Moonie} Empty
PostSubject: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:46 pm

"There once was a man who had riches and jewels, and pretty much anything he could want, and he was a very greedy soul..."

Man of Many {Private to Moonie} Michae10

Michael rushed through the snow into the library. Snow hadn't been his favorite thing to deal with, but it wasn't a problem for him to deal with. When the warmth of the room cascaded around Michael's numb face he smiled. He closed the door tightly behind him. Their wasn't very many people in the library at this time, but that's not pratically surprising concidering the dance was going on and plus it was the hottest spot to chill out at. Michael pasted a table without looking at it to much, but then the warm declious smell drew his attention. After only a second glance did he stanch up two cookies which were delightfully warm. He continued to roam around the library.

His warm brown eyes couldn't stay on a single thing. The room was elegent yet cozy and full of warm colors, reds, golds, browns , and tans it was decorated for christmas still and placed in the front was the table he had passed. Now that he seen it he noticed it was full of different cookies and hot cocoas. "Wow, I can't beilive I haven't made it in here eariler." His cheaks pulled into a grin and Michael found his way over to the fiction section. He looked over the shelf without reading any title before grabbing a book from the bottom row. It was an old plane brown canvas book that had nothing on the cover but thin fonted title that read, 'Man of Many'. Flipping the cover open he noticed the pages were yellow with age and written in handwriting which was hell on his dyslexia. But he kept it and moved to the couch by the window. Not even taking notice of the person already there.

"...But this man had not one friend, or one person of blood, in fact he was a very lonely soul"

Last edited by New Colby on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Man of Many {Private to Moonie} 2nrd30h

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate walked in the slush - snow mixture, her boots sliding off any debris that tried to gather itself on them. She didn't mind the winter time, or any time really. The demigod had a way of making the best out of any situation that she could. Finally reaching the bright warmth that the library offered, she smiled with glee. The whole building had a soft glow to it, maybe it was the snowflakes or hot cocoa smell floating through the air. Cookies, of course there was baked goods as well. Walking through the people, Katherine exchanged a few small conversations with some of her friends before leaving with a hot chocolate in her hands.

Grabbing Les Miserables off of the shelves, she sat down on one of the many plush sofas, setting her beverage on the coffee table nearest her. Turning to the first page, she turned on the lamplight and smiled softly. As she continued to flip through the pages, her dyslexia making comprehending and reading difficult, she felt someone else sit down. Taking a long sip of her cocoa, she looked up at the other demigod. "Hi ya," Kate said warmly, smiling at the boy. He looked familiar, maybe from her cabin. "You're Micheal, right?"

occ:kill me that post sucked.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

"There once was a man who had riches and jewels, and pretty much anything he could want, and he was a very greedy soul..."

Michael looked up when someone spoke to him. "Mhmm." He nodded smiling brightly at the greeting. He looked at her for a few seconds before speaking again. "I'm sorry Missy, I don't beilive I know your name." He found her barely familier, but he wasn't sure he had ever met before. Michael ran his fingers over th canvas cover, enjoying the rough texture.

He hadn't concidered his appearance up to this point. He hair was damp in a few spots from the melted ice in his scalp, which made the curls a slight mess. He wore a pair of jeans, and a simple beige jacket. Mostly with flushed cheeks and this angle the four long scars stood out across his face. Something people seemed to wonder about. Not that he minded, after all it was just a few scars. But none of this detured his smile. "So, Missy, what are you reading there?" .

"...But this man had not one friend, or one person of blood, in fact he was a very lonely soul"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate smiled and laughed, taking the offered cookie. Biting off a small portion for herself, she smiled as she ate it. The girl had almost forgotten what homemade things tasted like. So pure and tasty. Being raised by nannies and tutors, Katherine hadn't ever lived a normal life. She smiled and nodded at him, closing her book back up. "I figured," Kate mused, wondering how a book of that nature could catch one's eye. It was rather plain, for an eye-catching book.

She relaxed back with him, still trying to decipher the cover. She nodded at the title, finally read by Micheal. Seeing all of the letters written on the yellowed pages, Kate felt her eyes widening. "That's one old book," she commented with a exasperated sigh. The demigod laughed at his sigh and shook her head, laughing. "Well, I can't read it," Kate said, gingerly taking the book from his hands. She stared at the first page for a moment and shook her head, closing the cover. "Nope, I can't."

Clickyyy

Last edited by Moon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 am

Michael watched amused at her evaluation of the book it's self. When she slid it from his grip he watched as she examined the pages. "Yeah. Probably one of those old stories with a moral lesson real life problems." He shrugged and proped his arms behind him. "Well, it's not a big deal." The scared teen turned his attention back onto her. "So what brings you out here?" He asked. Missy seemed to be a very nice girl. He liked that, their are many nice people out there, but Michael seemed to find himself with the less then wonderful humans.

Although they're wasn't much to do about that now, was there. So now he would make friends and stay warm. Michael crossed his ankle over his knee in a casual way. "With this weather I really can't decide weather I even want to go back to the cabin again." He was looking out the high pained windows at the snowy ice falling down in a swirling mass of flurries. The snow was probably pilling up now out there, restocking the camp for snow ball fights. "Snow's not my favorite thing it the world, but everyone else seems to enjoy it, so I can't complain." He smilled tilting his head just a bit to the side in a friendly, almost adorble way..

Something weird is happening to this topic. >.< Post are missing, and stuffs all weird
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate laughed and nodded in agreement. "By the looks of it, I'd say you're right, Mr," she said, trying to hide her grin. Sipping her smooth hot chocolate, puffy white marshmallows floating among it, she shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I thought reading would be a decent way to waste my day," the demigod explained. She gave him another smile, setting his book back in his lap. Kate hoped that Micheal considered her as a friend, because she considered him one. Then again, the girl liked everyone.

She smiled at him again, finishing her cookie. Her eyes drifted to the snow falling and sticking against the library's glass windows, forming little drifts on them. Katherine nodded at his comments, finding them all true. She loved all of the seasons, but winter had a tendency to be cold and icy. "Mhm," she mused, turning to face him again. Kate laughed a little at his head positioning, noticing his damp hair. "Aren't you cold with a wet head?" the girl asked, running a delicate hand through his curls. She smiled and faked a shiver. "Brr, so cold," Kate whispered, pretending to be freezing.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"It if one of those days isn't it? A nice day to snuggle and read a bit." Finishing off his cookie as well Michael rubbed his lips with the back of his hand, wiping away crumbs. When the book was returned him simply placed in on the arm of the couch. When she touched his hair he shook his head a bit before running his slim fingers through it as well. "Ha it is a bit wet huh." He leaned a bit closer his free hand drifting towards her a bit. "but you know what?" His hand shot forward and he quickly ruffled her hair laughing a bit. "yours is a mess now."

Michael propped on his elbow leaning his head into the crook of it. "Missy, why'd.you bring up the cold, now I'm cold." Good heartedly smiling, out was hard to see why he didn't have more friends then he did. really the kid was a sweet heart. Finding fault in something wasn't his style, and right now, he was enjoying himself. He wrapped his arms around him in mock freezing. "I think I should get myself some cocoa, but look how far." He flicked his.wrist half heartey at the oppisite end of the room. "Eh. I don't need any." True he was anemic but it wasn't cold inside, just a bit of moist hair wouldn't cause problems.

"...But this man hadnot one friend, or one person of blood, in fact he was a very lonely soul"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate raised an eyebrow at his speed, wondering how much of the hot liquid he had just downed in the last few seconds. "No problem," she replied swiftly, taking her seat beside him. At his comment, Kate pursed her lips in thought for a moment. She couldn't quite remember, but was sure she had been thinking about something. "I probably was," she mused, shrugging. "I'm afraid I forgot, though," the girl added, taking another small sip of her hot chocolate. Her blue eyes glanced at the ever thickening blanket of snow, happy to be inside a warm building.

Smiling at Micheal, Katherine nodded briskly. "Yes, of course," she assured him. She could guess that she had been right, the boy mustn't have had many friends growing up as a kid. The demigod shot him a sympathetic smile and continued to drink her hot chocolate

occ:musedead

Clickyyy

Last edited by Moon on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Michael gingerly took the cup from Kate and sipped the scowlding liqud unflinchingly. "Thank you" holding the warm cup in both hands to allow the warmth to climb his veins. "I was wondering, Missy, Were you thinking about something eariler?" He felt something was on her mind. He brought the hot cocoa back to his lips. Of all things he had never been bothered by telling anybody anything about himself. Michael scratched his jaw and looked back at the windows again, it seemed the snow was getting thicker. He frowned a bit at the thought but other wise did not bring it up.

Michael looked up at Kate curiously, without hesitation asked, "Your my friend right?" It really was a bit of a childish innocent question but one most everyone wanted to ask. He hasn't had many friends in life, butto himit was his osn fault and best to change it. Although not many had been to keen to talk to his scarred face. It wasn't like he hadn't seen others around. Everybody was covered in them frombattlesand monsters. His were from mortals, a that seemed to make a difference. He subconsciously brushed his.cheek as he thought about it. Instead though he smiled and sipped down a bit more of the hot chocolate.

"...But this man hadnot one friend, or one person of blood, in fact he was a very lonely soul"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man of Many {Private to Moonie}   Man of Many {Private to Moonie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man of Many {Private to Moonie}
Page 1 of 1