Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Story of a Toy {Moonie}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Story of a Toy {Moonie} Empty
PostSubject: Story of a Toy {Moonie}   Story of a Toy {Moonie} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Michael ran around his room shoving anything out of place into drawers and kicking pillows back onto beds. With swift motions he had the room presentable and nice enough for visiters. He hadn't meant for the room to get like this, but eariler he had tore his room apart looking for one of his favorite movies. He at one point decided that it might possiably be stached in his bed. This brillient idea led to him dragging his mattress off the bed and leaving it propped up again the frame in a sloppy cresent shape. He didn't find the movie.

After sorta fixing his room back, Michael still came up empty handed. Disappointed with his lack of finding he picked a different movie. When he opened his dvd player to put in the discus he found himself staring in a mix of relief and disappointment at the disc sitting brigt and ready to play. "Well damn." He told himself before laying the extra dvd down on top of the player. Michael chuckled to himself lightly before walking backwards expecting to land on his bed, but ended up tripping and falling on his back. He prepared for a harder landing; however, he found himself laying on his mattress. He had forget that he not fixed the bed. With an shrug he just made himself comfortable on the matteress that covered only half the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Story of a Toy {Moonie}   Story of a Toy {Moonie} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Story of a Toy {Moonie} 2nrd30h

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate brushed the final tangles out of her hair before smiling at her self - image reflecting in the mirror she shared with three other girls. She slid a plain colored sweatshirt over her head before nodding at her reflection. Kate couldn't wait for her movie party with Micheal. Ever since the library they had grown closer, and she was so excited now. Waving goodbye to the other demigods in the room, she ran over to Micheal's room.

Knocking on the door, she slowly pushed it open with a grin on her face. "Hey Mr," Kate greeted with a toothy grin. Her blue eyes scanning the messiness of the room, she continued to smile. Inviting herself in, she took a spot next to him on the mattress, still half off the bed. "You must be a messy sleeper," the demigod said with a small laugh. Trying to make her perfectionist instincts stop she played with the strings on her hoodie, preventing herself from cleaning up all of the pillows and other things scattered around the room.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Story of a Toy {Moonie}   Story of a Toy {Moonie} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Michael's eyes shot back to the door curiously, when Kate poked her head in he grinned back at her. "Hey Missy!" The teenager watched as she flopped down onto tge mattress floor. Her comment caused him to rfoucus on his room. Michael glanced over the room with a frown, all though the room wasn't dirty, it wasn't neat. "No, honestly we keep the room rather near, but I couldn't find the movie I wanted." He laughed and grabbed up the remote. With a sheepish grin he pressed play, "It was in the player the entire time, I know that wa stupid." Dropping the remote on the mattress before getting up again. Michael walked over to the dressers and came back with a large brown paper bag which he set to the ground in front of Kate.

He made sure to flick out the lights, although the light still entered in filtered hues via curtins. Once Michael finally settled back down he was sitting by Kate again as the first preview ickered into a green screen. "I can skip past these commericals if you like?" His eyes followed each scene carefully, although the movies were familer he didn't have the nolgastia of childhood it brought most everyone else. Leaning back into the comfortable arc of the mattress he smiled turning to face Kate. "Honestly, when my roommates come back they will have a cow."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of a Toy {Moonie}   Story of a Toy {Moonie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story of a Toy {Moonie}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: