Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

oppisites [moonie pie<3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

oppisites [moonie pie<3] Empty
PostSubject: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

April Denise Phillips, Daughter of Iris, Age 17

oppisites [moonie pie<3] 402px-Blonde-hair-cute-dog-emilie-nereng-girl-Favim.com-247932

April opened the door to the large Greek library. She slowly shut the door behind her. As she entered, she saw other campers my shelves. She smelt the smell of books. This place smells like books. It's a library, what's it supposed to smell like, idiot. April had thought. She rolled her eyes and grinned. April Denise was wearing blue skinny jeans with a blue and pink plaid button down shirt. As she walked in her cotton candy colored Converse, she began to head towards a section with books about Iris. There were a lot. She quickly bent down and found a 300 paged book on the Goddess. She flipped to the first page, realizing there were just about ten words on each page. April put the book back where it was. She picked out another book, but made sure it had more than fifty words on each page. She had found a medium sized table, with four chairs. April carefully slid out the chair and flipped to the first page of the book. Suddenly, she noticed someone walk by. She looked at the girl. Then, April looked back down and began to read the book.

[ooc; sorry it was short]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

oppisites [moonie pie<3] 2rpyxyw

Carmen Rae Pryce

Unclaimed Daughter of Iris
Carmen walked into the library with a frown plastered on her face. The demigod had just received an assignment on the English language, and had to hand it in to her teacher in two days. She was quickly freaked out and ran over to the library, anger blazing in her blue eyes. The unclaimed daughter of Iris flicked her hair out of her eyes, scanning through books on the dusty shelves. Carmen wiped the dust off some of the books, smearing the dust on her shorts.

Once she found a few books on penmanship and the Latin origin of words, she slammed her books down on a random table, barley noticing the girl across from her. She pulled out her notebook and pen, beginning to scribble down notes, still not noticing the girl across from her.

Carmen wasn't dressed for the coming winter weather, in her shorts, converse, and sweatshirt. She had her hair up in a loose ponytail.

OCC: My muse has died.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:40 pm

oppisites [moonie pie<3] 402px-Blonde-hair-cute-dog-emilie-nereng-girl-Favim.com-247932

April turned to the next page as she scanned it. Then, she heard a slam. She looked around noticing it was just the girl who had sat down. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. She looked back at the book. April could not focus. She closed the book gently and placed it on the shelf behind her, where it belonged. April then turned to the girl writing notes. "Well someone looks annoyed." She mumbled. April then walked over to the shelf five feet away to grab a book. She did not bother to look at what she took. She stared at the girl, confused. "What happened to you? You look...annoyed?" She said trying to put together the girls emotions.

She sat down in the seat across from her. "The name is April." She said warmly trying to start a conversation. Then she slowly looked down at the girls notes. It was a little sloppy, but still could read it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

oppisites [moonie pie<3] 2rpyxyw

Carmen Rae Pryce

Unclaimed Daughter of Iris
Carmen heard a chair slide, and a remark from someone. The girl knew that tone, having used it several times herself at others. People could be such bores, as Carmen knew so well. She frowned at the girl and rolled her eyes, continuing to read her book. Hearing more words come from the girl, the demigod glanced upwards, her hazel eyes dull. Smirking, Carmen nodded, pursing her lips. "Yes, I am, obviously," she said, her eyebrows forming arches in her brow. "My inability to read English happened," the demigod snapped, a frown passing across her face for a split second.

Smiling again, she slid her book over her notes, noticing the girl, April, looking at them. "Carmen Pryce," the girl said, her words sounding sweet, but very forced. She extended a hand across the table, for a formal handshake. Her purple nail polish was visible, and very bright. "Nice to meet you,"

OCC:I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! Oh, Outfit (:
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 pm

April nodded as the frustrated girl snapped. "Well sorry your annoyed." She said solemnly. April looked at the girl, then as she introcued herself. "Nice to meet you, Carmen." She said quickly. April admired the nail polish color. April liked the color purple. "Cool nails." She said softly looking at her hand. Then she shook it with a smile on her face. The demigod tossed a piece of blond hair behind her ear. Her hazel eyes shined, like always.

April began to wonder what her god parent was. "So who is your god parent?" April asked firmly. The daughter of Iris took the book she had in front of her and slid it across the oppsitie end of the table. I'll put it back later, so what, not a big deal.She thought. "Mine is Iris," the seventeen year old said kindly.

[ooc; eeehhh , mines short]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oppisites [moonie pie<3]   oppisites [moonie pie<3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oppisites [moonie pie<3]
Page 1 of 1