Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Can Explain {MOONIE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

I Can Explain {MOONIE} Empty
PostSubject: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

I Can Explain {MOONIE} Tumblr_lm34xeKyLy1qi9s2zo1_500

"I guess talking to dead people is weird. Any questions?"

Aiden was by himself, sitting on rock near the creek. He was in his usual outfit, jeans, Vans, leather jacket, and a white t-shirt. First, Aiden looked around, making sure no one he knew could see him. Slowly, Aiden took out a cigarette and his white lighter. Bad idea to carry a white lighter around. Aiden lit his cigarette and put it in his mouth, starting to smoke. Kylee would kill him if she saw Aiden now. But, Aiden needed something to help out all this stress. Cabin Leader, the wedding...

Aiden hear a rustle, but didn't do anything. He really wasn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 am

I Can Explain {MOONIE} 33clva0
* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *

Daughter of Poseidon
Kylee was walking out in the forest, for no reason. She wasn't in the mood for training, so she decided to walk into the forest and she what she could find. Her dark hair was up in a ponytail, and her face shone with seriousness. It wasn't often that she was this way, but today was a work day for her. Kylee felt that she had been slacking with her training, and was going hard-core today.

She wore her ripped jeans, dark blue hoodie, and her Nike's. Kylee wasn't really and impressive sight, seeing she had just fought a hellhound. It wasn't hard for the child of Poseidon to make quick work of it. Kylee had monster bold splattered on her, and was heading to the creek to wash it off. Then she smelled smoke, cigarette smoke.

Kylee perked up and got on her feet, following the smell. Her eyes widened when she saw who had lit the cancer-on-a-stick. "A-Aiden?" she asked, her throat becoming dry. Why would he do this? Doesn't he know it's terrible for him? A millions questions like that buzzed in her head, until one thing remained. "What the hell are you doing?" Kylee asked, trying to hide her anger.
http://www.polyvore.com/kylees_wardrobe/set?id=45394954
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 am

Aiden froze when he heard Kylee's voice. Oh gods no. Aiden turned around slowly, the cigarette still in his hands. Auden coughed a bit and dropped it to the floor, stepping on it. He looked up at Kylee, biting his lip.

"Ehat are you doing here babe? I was suppose to pick you up later," Aiden said to her, knowing they had a date later. Aiden knew he had gotten caught. All by his fiancée too. Crap.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *
Daughter of Poseidon

Kylee just stood at him, her expression blank and down right upsetting. "I could ask you the same thing..." she said softly, glancing at the squished cigarette. Kylee rubbed her arm nervously, not knowing what to say. "Why are you- Aiden why?" she asked, looking up at him. Kylee didn't know why Aiden didn't just talk to her. No, he had to take up smoking instead.

She fingered her jean loop, sighing. It held her sword, which was still glistening with golden monster blood. "Why?" she asked, looking at the ground. This made her feel awful, because she blamed herself.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 pm

aiden stumbled on his words, not sure what to say. Why did he start smoking? Aiden had no clue. He thought, why not? Aiden swallowed, his mouth gone dry.

"I-I don't know. I can explain though...It's just...ah," Aiden said, studdering over his words. he sat down on a nearby rock, putting his head in his hands. He had no idea why he started smoking. Aiden looked up, finally seeing the monster blood.

"What happened?" Aiden asked Kylee, suddenly concered. Oh gods, was she hurt? Aiden walked over to Kylee, looking her over.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm

* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *
Daughter of Poseidon

Kylee looked down at her sword, still lost for words. She didn't realize it, but she was covered in minor wounds. She had a gash on her forehead, on her leg, and one of her arm. "I'm fine." Kylee said quickly, looking at Aiden again. He couldn't explain this. Wonderful *sarcasm*

She couldn't understand it either. It seemed like demigods already had a zillion ways to die, why add another? "I don't understand Aiden." Kylee said, looking at him with a blank expression. She couldn't feel anything right now. Something just wasn't right. "I didn't mean to put stress on you." Kylee said, her expression turning sad.

She instently blamed herself. Aiden was Cabin Leader, and had other planning to do. This was her fault. "I'm so sorry Aiden." Kylee choked, putting a hand up to her face, and wiping away what would've been a tear. She noticed the blood on it, and quickly wiped it on her jeans. No time for that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Aiden winced aloud, seeing how much that had hurt Kylee. Aiden stepped forward, a hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair.

"Shhh, there's no need to be sorry. It's my fault," Aiden said softly, pulling Kylee into a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around her. Kylee seemed so fragile. Any little thing seemed to break her. But, Aiden loved her more than anything.

"I'm sorry," Aiden repeated again, ignoring the sound in the bushses and the slapshes in the water. Could be the wind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:13 pm

* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *
Daughter of Poseidon

Kylee hated feeling like a damsel in distress, but she let him hug her. Not listening to her head, she wrapped her arms around him as well. "Just, please, don't smoke." she said, her voice still soft. Kylee's great Aunt used to smoke. She remembered that whenever she visited, her aunt was coughing and hacking. The demigod couldn't stand if Aiden got like that. "My great aunt used to smoke... Aiden, she's dead now." Kylee said, pulling away from him.

Her eyes shone not with sadness, but seriousness. She was dead serious. Kylee couldn't loose him, it would hurt to much. She had no idea what would happen if she lost him. "I can't loose you Aiden." she said softly.

* Hey since Aiden and Penny have a thing, and Kylee and Cain used to, do we have a love square? * just stalking your posts, no biggie :P*
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Aiden nodded. He saw how much it hurt Kylee. Aiden should stop. Anything for Kylee. Aiden pulled out the pack and looked at it before bringing his arm back and throwing it far into the forest.

"See? Done. I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry," Aiden said to Kylee, holding onto her again, afraid to let go.

OMG YES xD. Lol it's okay xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS
I Can Explain {MOONIE} Kyleei
if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylee felt better watching the pack of cigarettes fly into the dark brush, hopefully never to be found again. She smiled at Aiden and hugged him back, for real this time. "It's okay, really. I was just scared." the demigod said. She wanted this moment to freeze and for it never to be taken away. Kylee loved moments when she could just hug Aiden, knowing he was hers.

"I don't know what would happen if I lost you, that's all," Kylee said, her voice muffled slightly. Her words were desperately true. She practically needed Aide, and would be lost without him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Aiden nodded, still keeping Kylee close to him. He didn't want to let go. He rubbed her back, his face buried in her neck.

"It's okay. I'm sorry," Aiden repeated. He wndered if he could quit. That stuff was addicting. Aiden hoped i would be easy though. Aiden pulled back and grinned lightly at Kylee, his dark eyes gleaming.

"I love you," Aiden said softly, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled at him. She loved the way his eyes gleamed when he was happy, how the sun hit his face, everything. Her eyes shimmered in the sunlight, making them look like waves on the shore. "I love you too," Kylee said, kissing his lips softly.

She pulled away and smiled again. Her grin faded when she heard a splash in the creek. Kylee's eyes turned from bright blue to a dull dark blue color. Her hand instinctively flew to her sword, which was still covered in monster blood. She saw two glowing yellow eyes. Only... they didn't look like hellhound eyes.

They reminded her of the manticore she had fought with Cain...

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Aiden kissed Kylee back, his hand winding up in her dark hair. But, he was confused when she pulled away. Aiden turned around and saw the monster. he instanly stood in front of Kylee, willing to protect her from anything. The monster grinned. It flickered its tail, spikes gleaming from it. Aiden whipped out his sowrd in three second fla and raised it, ready to fight. The manticore hissed at Aiden and flicked its tail again, spikes flying. Aiden blocked a few with his sword, but one managed to graze his arm. Better than Kylee. Aiden charged forward, swinging his sword.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:28 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee drew her sword a second before Aiden jumped ahead of her. She didn't want him to get hurt, but he was ahead of her , and might as well stay like that. Kylee's eyes grew large as she saw spikes racing towards them. Aiden somewhat dodged most of them. Kylee wasn't so lucky. One of the deadly spikes pierced her side, by her stomach. Her instincts were taking control, and they didn't care about the spike at all, so she didn't either.

Kylee charged the manitcore with Aiden, and sidestepped to she could get a better view. The manitcore was younger than most, which might be good. Maybe the poison won't be so strong. Kylee's eyes glared at the beast, and a grin danced across her face. "Hey! Ugly! You call those spikes? More like toothpicks." She said, taunting the beast. It's yellow eyes turned on her and glared back.

Kylee laughed as she dodged the monster's first blow. She parried it's second, and kept fighting. She was skilled, but only distracting the beast. It would take more than that to kill it.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Aiden practically had a freaking heartattck when he saw that one of the spikes had pierced Kylee's side. No one in Hades. Aiden pushed Kylee back, to keep her out of the fight. Aiden mumbled some Ancient Greek words, the ground shaking. But he was to slow. The monster hit Aiden with it's tail and threw him onto the creek. Aiden screamed a blood curling scream as the water made contact with his skin. Aiden scrambled out ofthe creek, feeling like he was on fire. Aiden shook, his skin a light pink. He gasped and looked up, seeing the monster lunge at Kylee.

No.

Aiden cried out and clapped his hands together. The ground shook and suddenly opened up. The monster let out a strangled scream as it fell it. Aiden's eyes widened when he saw that he had made a careless mistake. Since Kylee was close to the monster, she got sucked into the hole too. Aiden reached out, grabbing Kylee's hand before she went into the hole and into the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee was taken back when Aiden pushed her out of the fight. She wasn't a damsel in distress, who was helpless. She had just killed a hellhound earlier. She could take care of herself. Kylee's eyes got wide as Aiden screamed in the creek. Oh, water, right. She had forgotten that water wasn't really Aiden's thing...

Kylee couldn't really help him now, considering that she was busy slicing up the manticore. She kept fighting, and slicing. She dodged a few of the attacks, and took some. The demigod could really care less. Kylee was just about to try and dodge the monster when the ground opened up beneath her.

The first thing that popped into Kylee's mind was : "Hades hates me!". She didn't realize that Aiden also possessed the power to open up the great firey hell. Kylee felt her skin get hot and beads of sweat dripped down her face, even though she was only thin there for a few seconds. The Underworld made her think of all the terrible things she had done, only in quicker, almost painful moments. Was Hades torturing her? Kylee was instantly relived when Aiden reached for her, and got her out of there.

At first, she didn't know what to say, so she hugged him. "That was..." Kylee mumbled, but she couldn't finish her words. She was too busy working on breathing. "A-Are you okay?" Kylee asked, looking at him. Aiden's skin was a light pink, probably from the water... hm. She didn't remember water having that kind of effect on him, but right now she wanted to make sure he was safe.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 am

Aiden didn't answer right away. He was trying to calm himself. Aiden shook lightly. He didn't know if it was from the water or fear of loosing Kylee. Aiden closed his eyes, burying his face into Kylee's neck, taking in her scent.

[b]"Yeah...are you okay?" Aiden asked Kylee instead. You could see that Auden was not okay though. But he didnt care; Kylee was more important. Suddenly, Aiden fell back with Kylee in his arms, wanting to pass out. Aiden looked pale and his skin was clammy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee nodded slowly, knowing with his face in her neck he wouldn't notice anyway. She got a better look at him, and noticed that he as pale, and didn't seem to be as okay as he claimed to be. "Aiden..." she mumbled, before he fell backwards, taking Kylee with him.

She got out of his arms and loomed over him, her hair still (but barely) in a ponytail. Her dark blue eyes turned light again, and they glistened with worry. "Aiden... Aiden!" Kylee exclaimed. She didn't know what to do, she was a Poseidon girl, not Apollo. It was obvious the water, or maybe stress from having the Underworld eat the manticore, did this to him. "Aiden, stay with me!" she said, but then stopped. Kylee looked at her bracelet, then to Aiden with a grin.

Kylee's bracelet had two powers. One allowed her sword to appear, which was strapped to her belt, the other was to teleport her to anywhere in camp at any time. She could take people with her as well. Kylee gently held onto Aiden's wrist, and pressed the button with her nose, considering she was running out of hands.

Then, in what was an instant, the two were in the infirmary. Kylee looked to see where Aiden was, but saw him on the bed. Apollo kids ran over to them, asking questions, and already taking care of Aiden.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Aiden felt a swish and his dark eyes fluttered open. Wow, Apollo kids. How the hell dis they get here?

"The Hades?" Aiden mumbled, but not complaint. Aiden was too sore and weak to move though. He let the Apollo kids do their thing. Aiden closed his eyes, wishing it was all over soon. He was tried and wanted to sleep. Kylee!

"KYLEE!" Aiden shouted suddenly, remembering her injuries. Auden tied to get up but the Apollo kids pushed him down.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee watched as the kids swarmed Aiden, and went straight to fixing him up. They seemed to know what to do. She watched, with her dark blue eyes swimming, trying to take in what was happening. A girl, who Kylee recognized as Dani, an Apollo girl, was running to get a cool rag. Was he overheating or something? That didn't seem likely. "Dani, what are you doing?" Kylee asked, making her actions almost sound bad.

Dani looked up from setting the cloth on his head. "Oh, this will help calm him down. He seems to be really exhausted." she said simply, before rushing off to get something else. "Oh of course, duh." Kylee thought.

She looked back over to Aiden, who was calling her name. "Aiden?" Kylee replied, rushing to his side. She had forgotten about herself, and was worried about him. "Both of you need to calm down, gosh." Dani said, pushing between her siblings. "One of you check Kylee's wounds." she said, pointing over to the Poseidon girl.

Before she could protest, the teenagers had her in a chair, and were giving her stitches for her wounds. Apparently they were bad, but Kylee hadn't felt much pain. She glanced over at Aiden's bed, hoping her was okay.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

Aiden mumbled something about Apollo kids as they treated him. He felt a cool rag on his head and wanted to rip it off. Instead, Aiden relaxed a bit. He wanted to be next to Kylee though. He wanted to know she was safe. But, Aiden felt tried. His eyes started to slowly close. Gods, he could really use a nap now.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled at Dani as she helped Aiden until it looked like he was about to fall asleep. A smile crossed the 16 year old's face as she saw him there. It reminded her of how much she couldn't stand it if she ever lost him. Seeing Dani about ready to leave, Kylee hoped off her stool and hobbled over to stop the daughter of Apollo. "Can I go by him?" she asked. Dani stopped and looked over her shoulder, and nodded.

Kylee nodded in return and walked over to Aiden. "Scoot over lazy." she said, a smirk. Kylee wanted to lay by him. After all, she could. They were supposed to be married anyways. "Mind if I lay by you?" Kylee asked softly, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 am

Aiden opened his eyes when he heard Kylee's voice. He nodded, reaching out and grabbing onto her arm. Aiden pulled Kylee forward so that she was resting next to him, his arms wrapped around her. Since he was taller, Aiden's head rested right above her chin. He closed his eyes

"I love you Kylee," Aiden murmured to her, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled and kept her head under his chin, close to him. She could hear his heart beating at a steady pace, which made her feel better. The demigod didn't want to lose him. She smiled at him, tilting her head upward a bit. "Love you too." Kylee said, flashing him a smile.

"You're getting so tall, gosh." she said, still gazing into his eyes. Kylee remembered how she would always love them, and how they made her feel warm and safe, even in frightening situations.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Explain {MOONIE}   I Can Explain {MOONIE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can Explain {MOONIE}
Page 1 of 1