Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Explain yourself now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Explain yourself now! Empty
PostSubject: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am

Hey Azn here I just wanted to broadcast this massage to the Forum. Ahm.

What the fucks is going on?
I just wanted to know what the hell was wrong with your admins right now!
Are you one crack?
Now this is not for all admins so I really appreciate your help, but I want to know whats wrong with the other morons!
I might get banned for this, but who cares! I see that people are getting banned and losing there status. I maybe just a member and my opinion wont count though I have things to say and your gonna listen so sit your ass down in that chair.
People are leaving the forums and one of my best and closet friends are gone. Why? Because of you. You might think this is just another rant, but no this is another person standing up for themselves. I speak for everyone here and we know that your crazy. I was banned from the Chat box recently for what ever the bloody reason is and a great friend help me get back in and I thank you for that. About eleven months ago I join CHB and I was a unknown newbie. The people welcomed me and I progress over months. I left the forums for personal reason and I rejoin about half a month ago and all this chaos happened. I'm a person who gets confused easily and can't catch up on the drama, but come on really!? I joined CHB to get away from the drama and hate in my life and now that's what I have here. This was my sanctuary and you jackasses screwed it up. I hope you feel good about yourself because you hurt these people.
Peace off noobs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 am

Uh, I know Zan made rules about you can curse, but my little sister is 10 years old (Kendall, former Mod) and she still comes on...
Back to top Go down
MasterMax

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Hey azn, I understand your frustration. Everyone is extremely frustrated, and it's all exploded out at once. We're all working on resolving the issue.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Guys, I'm willing to give Katie and Kendall another chance, but Katie is still refusing to believe who I say I am. They just hadn't been on the site and nothing really was happening with the Mods.
I discussed it with Crispy and I'll do it. But Music and Roxanne with have to hear me out.
But, only when Katie apoligizes. Not everyone here saw what happened, but I sent it to a few people who wanted to know so they understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 pm

O.O Double post xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:12 pm

... Oops... I shall delete one.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

No. I had logical reasons to state what I did and just because you don't like them doesn't mean you can ban me.

I retaliated I did not provoke.

Long Live Freedom of Will.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 am

i believe Katie should be fully reinstated. The details of that i have no say in. I think i can say i speak for the majority of us when i say we just want this resolved that way we all know it needs to be. Bunny, you are a great person, im sure you can see that leaving Katie out in the cold like this is wrong, and sets a bad example
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explain yourself now!   Explain yourself now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explain yourself now!
Page 1 of 1