Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] Empty
PostSubject: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:26 am

Jack had been asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance by a few different girls yet he had said no to them all. He couldn't deny that they weren't pretty however he wasn't in the mood to come to the dance attached. He walked into the Dance Hall in all his glory. He had cleaned his looks up for once. His hair was neatly dried and then Jack'd used wax to put it up in a messy natural look that had a very cute boyish charm about it. Then he'd put on a beige khaki pants, a white button-up shirt from Thomas Pink and a beige jacket he had lying around. He smiled at himself in the mirror and undid a few buttons too many and pushed his sleeves up to his elbow. The Scot shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked into the dance. Jack smiled at the girls who waved at him or winked. Most people around here knew him. Not just because of his looks but also his accent. There weren't many Scots from the Isle of Skye here. His accent was very unique, not many had an accent like him. As he walked further someone came to ask him to dance. Why not? he thought before nodding briskly and moving very smoothly to the beat of the music with whomever this girl may be.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:30 pm

sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] Tumblr_mfcyxsqSaL1qgmqcno1_400

Charlotte Maria Bradford

Charlotte was stag for the night. Honestly, it was fine with her. She was too lazy to have asked anyone to the dance. She had considered spending the night in her cabin, chilling and hanging out with a pint of ice cream and then running it off later. That had been her plan since she'd heard about the dance. Or, well, it was the plan until she'd discovered the theme. The theme had been a starry night type dance and she'd arrived thinking it'd be fabulous. Of course, it hadn't been fabulous. She thought it was going to be silver streamers and velvety backdrops for the pictures. No. It wasn't. She had been horribly disappointed. Now she sat at a table, all dressed up and no place to go. There had been a boy sitting at a table near her a few moments ago and she highly considered asking him to dance, only he was way too handsome to not have a date so she hadn't gotten up. Charlie was a lot of things but she wasn't a homewrecker. She figured the boy had a girlfriend a date. So, instead she chose to stay in her seat, swirling her drink around in her cup.

The daughter of Eos gave the cup a delicate sniff and decided to toss it back. She knew it was spiked, too.

ja feel

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:25 am

After dancing for a few minutes he'd had enough of it. The girl was obviously a bad dancer and he just couldn't deal with her standing on his toes again. He politely excused himself and moved through the crowds to the bar, "Corona please," he said and smiled at the nymph behind the bar who fetched him his drink quickly. He pushed the lime in it and took a quick sip. He let his eyes wander around the room looking for his next victim. Got her. He took a big sip and left his drink as he walked over to the girl who was sitting on a chair swirling her drink around, "Boyfriend ditch?" he asked her with a wicked smile. The question had two purposes. First to find out if she was dating anyone and second if she'd be willing to go dance with him. He hoped she would. Jack could tell she was special and that he wanted her. Badly.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

charlotte maria bradford

Within another few minutes of her sulking, Charlie saw a boy approaching her. He was different from most of the boys who'd approached her earlier; he was hot. Not being able to help herself, Charlie's gaze flitted down his fit body. She would've done it more discreetly except she was used to wearing her Ray-bans and without them she sometimes forgot. "Nah," she replied to the boyfriend question. "I'm just too lazy to get up." She shot him her signature lazy grin. Charlie couldn't be bothered to even make a good impression on him. Impressions were overrated. Plus, she had Jason to think about. The boy she'd been with the other day had been so much but she had to remember that she was single and mingling.
word count: 147
hey baby
outfit

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 am

Jack smiled broadly. The girl didn't seem to care how he thought about her. He liked it, it excited him because he wanted to know more about the real her. Which seemed weird. Normally Jack didn't want that. He liked fake and plastic but the rashness and harshness of what the girl was saying was new. Different. Unlike most women, "Yet you got into an amazing outfit, just to sit in it? Seems like a waste..." he shrugged holding out his hand to help her up in order for him to pull her towards the dance floor. Now he knew she was unattached he had to and just had to...have her. Make her his girlfriend. With her attitude he would be proud to say 'Yeah, that girl with attitude is my girlfriend'. Jack'd never dated anyone so...interesting.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 am

charlotte maria bradford

Charlie stared at the boy's hand blankly almost like she deadpanning. She looked at it thoughtfully and then her gaze shot back up to his face with a plain look and she reached out as if to take it, but she was Charlie. She gave his hand a slap and leaned back, satisfied with her high five that she just gave him. Charlie was a butthole and a fabulous butthole at that. "You know, sometimes I just like to sit in my amazing outfits and relish how soft the fabric feels against my ass," Charlie shot the boy an amazingly white, cocky grin. She couldn't help it sometimes.
Although, would it hurt to dance a little? Fine, she thought, getting up out her chair. She brushed past the boy's hand and grabbed his tie, pulling him onto the dance floor with him.
word count: 147
hey baby
outfit
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Jack chuckled softly at the girl's cocky statement. When she pulled him into the dancefloor by his jacket, he smiled and whirled along with her. Jack magically faced her instead of tripping which was a good start. A sly grin was plastered on his face as he rested his hands on her waist. The timing that Charlie had taken him on the dancefloor had been perfect because just as they came on a slow song started playing, "I'm Jack," he said leaning forwards to whisper it in her ear. He didn't need half the world to know his name was Jack which would've happened if he'd said it aloud. Plus if Jack was unlucky the two girls who'd asked him to the dance would hear him and they weren't the...nicest bunch of girls.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Charlie also learn forward and whispered in the same time, "Why are you whispering, Jackie?" a total cocky grin was lit up on her face. She loved being an asshole. Although, as she stood they with her arms around his neck and his breath on her ear, something felt wrong. Really wrong. almost like she should not be there. Instinctively, she thought of Jason, the Apollo boy she hung out with yesterday. Her cheeks warmed at the thought of him. His big hair, his stupid does, his distaste for her cigarettes, nearly everything that Charlie usually hated in guys was now everything she liked about Jason.

Charlie shook Jason off her mind. She was with Jack right now, not Jase. "I'm Charlotte." Somehow her real, full name popped out of her mouth instead of her actual name that she always went by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]   sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry for party rocking [emmilyyy <3]
Page 1 of 1