Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:55 am

Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) JDplw

ııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Percy was feeling pretty bored and worried for some reason. Those two were certainly not the best combination, especially for a kid like him with ADHD. He was bored because his best friend was all over the world trying to convince the earth that they had to save nature, aka stop global warming themselves. And worried because of the piece of advice his friend Nico, stopped by to give him. Since boredom leads to finding something to think about, and worry leads to over thinking things, which would ultimately lead to panicking and then trying to find means to calm down and eventually ending up bothering someone else.

That someone else would be Annabeth, of course.

Which was why Percy was standing at the open door of the Athena cabin, staring at the empty bunk of his friend. Oh well, she's probably at the Arena or the library or something, he shrugged, about to go when he spotted Malcolm, the second-in-command for the Athena cabin. He gave a cheery wave.

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:49 am

Malcolm,

Malcolm was frustrated. No one seemed to want him. Annabeth had shunned him away, rushing off to do something that Chiron needed, although Malcolm suspected that she had gone to find Percy. Malcolm had never met face to face with the boy, but yet Malcolm hated him. It wasn't fair that his best friend (and only friend at that) had rushed off to spend all her time with a boy that she had met very recently in Malcolm’s mind. What about him, whom Annabeth had grown up with? He had arrived only months after her, and they became fast friends. Malcolm felt slightly bad about judging Percy (he only judged after their first words), but he couldn’t help feeling a grudge towards the “oh so wonderful” son of Poseidon. So Malcolm was resigned to sitting in a plush chair in the main room of the cabin with his arms crossed on his chest and watch Faye’s little brother play with cars.
Malcolm didn’t look up as the other demigod entered the room, not until he realized that they boy was looking for someone. “Can I help you?” He said in a dull, melancholy tone without taking his eyes off little Carter.

Last edited by Beanie on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Percy noticed that Malcolm looked less-than-happy to see him. He wondered what could've pissed that guy off, certainly not him, was it? After all, neither of them knew each other very well. His only 'connection' to the Athena cabin it seemed, was Annabeth. Which reminded him why he was here. "Oh.. nothing." Percy debated on whether or not to pose his next question. "Any idea where Annabeth went?"

Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Malcolm,

Malcolm rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed. "Isn't it always about Annabeth?" He growled. "In fact, I think she went to find you." He paused, not quite sure what to say next. "Don't you have something better to do?" Malcolm added, picking at his crooked nail.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:15 am

Percy was rather taken aback at Malcolm's reaction. "Uh.." He was at a loss for words for a moment, before carrying on, "Did she say where she wanted to find me at?" He decided to ignore the camper's tone. After all, he had no idea why Malcolm would be irritated at him.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:19 am

Malcolm,

"The Poseidon Cabin I should assume. Where else?" Malcolm still felt kind of bad about treating the boy so rudely, but Percy had taken away his only friend and that Malcolm could never forgive him for. Percy seemed to be a little surprised by his reaction and Malcolm knew why but didn't give Percy the pleasure of knowing.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:02 am

"Oh, all right. Thanks." Percy turned to go, but just as he was about to step out of the cabin, he paused. "Hey, did I.. uh.. Do something to offend you?" A moment later, he realised that he probably shouldn't have asked, but Percy was curious as to why the camper was acting like that.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

~I did this slightly out of order, so if it does't make sense, just tell me~

Malcolm,

Malcolm stood up, slightly taken aback by what Percy was saying, even though he knew that he had it coming. "Dude, Annabeth was my best friend. My only friend." And the only person I ever trusted. He added, but didn't say allowed. Although he had gained more than one friend in the last few years as his social skills rose, the emptiness in his heart would never heal in the place where his best friend, his sister, had been.Malcolm could feel his heart rising in his chest, even if it was only an expression and hearts don't really move that much. All the hatred he felt towards the poor son of Poseidon all these years, when he governed the Athena cabin alone, slept most days and read late into the nights. Even though Malcolm was a good cabin leader, by anyone's standard, he wasn't very social. Unpredictable in public, he did and said what he wanted and most people were afraid of approaching him in fear that he would do something out of the ordinary. Some of the cabin leaders whispered behind his back that he would leave for Chronos. But Malcolm never did. Loyalty and friendship kept him behind. As Annabeth came back for the winter of 8th grade, Malcolm started to make more friends. He talked to people, he asked his siblings about what they wanted for the cabin, and he achieved something that he never thought he'd do, the status of 'likable.' But even so, Malcolm knew in his heart that he would have become more friendly sooner, had Annabeth stayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)   Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble? [canon roleplay xD] (Bean)
Page 1 of 1