Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dark Secrets. [Vina + Pink]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Dark Secrets. [Vina + Pink] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Secrets. [Vina + Pink]   Dark Secrets. [Vina + Pink] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Malcolm,

Malcolm was walking slowly. Very slowly. In fact, he was almost crawling. Inching his way along inside the haunted house, Malcolm's eyes stayed wide the whole time. He didn't want anything to happen. Malcolm wouldn't have gone in the first place, unless he really though that everyone would think of him as a wimp if he didn't. Which, of course, he did. Malcolm clenched his fists and walked a couple of steps farther. Then he stopped. The scars up and down Malcolm's arms looked pale, very pale in the spooky light from inside the walls. Malcolm looked around for any traps, anything that would come up and snatch him up, before inching his way forward again. Malcolm tugged the hem of his camp shirt down, clenching onto it as his hands rubbed against his shorts. He could hear footsteps in the backround. Malcolm reached into his pocket, feeling through the depths of the fabric for his pocket knife. He wrapped his fingers tightly around it and placed his thumb in position to pull up the switch blade.
Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets. [Vina + Pink]
Page 1 of 1