Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We're going to be lost all night -Roo-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

We're going to be lost all night -Roo- Empty
PostSubject: We're going to be lost all night -Roo-   We're going to be lost all night -Roo- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Corn mazes. They could be lots of fun to do with a friend, unless of course, you get lost. Now, Helena wouldn't have minded being lost in a maze with Lykos at all on most circumstances, but the other campers kept jumping out in those stupid costumes and making her jump. "I don't know how you talked me into this, Lykos.." The blond Daughter of Eros clung to his arm, shaking and twitching her eyes left and right. "We're going to be stuck in here all night being jumped out at..."

Helena, did NOT like feeling weak. And with all the campers jumping out at her, she was shaking like a leaf, refusing to let go of Lykos, no matter what happened. "You so owe me a corndog or something after this..."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We're going to be lost all night -Roo-   We're going to be lost all night -Roo- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

[list]

We're going to be lost all night -Roo- Tumblr_m10hnwYQJ91rn7mnzo9_250We're going to be lost all night -Roo- Tumblr_m10hnwYQJ91rn7mnzo3_250We're going to be lost all night -Roo- Tumblr_m10hnwYQJ91rn7mnzo6_250
          And the violence caused such silence - -

Lykos let out a jolly laugh at Helena's squirming, pulling his arm out of her pincer grip and wrapping it around her waist instead, hugging her to his side.
          "Don't worry, Helena. You've got big, strong Lyle to protect you." he grinned, flexing his free arm, his scrawny arms revealing the non-existant muscles hidden under his pale skin. "We won't be stuck here forever either. Pottermore sorted me into Hufflepuff; Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!" he chuckled again, not sure how she'd react to the Harry Potter reference. Most people just looked at him like he was a lunatic, albeit probably an accurate guesstimation. He frowned when he noticed how scared she actually was, and wondered if he'd actually made a big mistake on bringing his friend here. He really like Helena, and didn't want to scare her off just yet.
          "Don't worry. I'll give you whatever you want, Lovely Lady."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: We're going to be lost all night -Roo-   We're going to be lost all night -Roo- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Helena cried out and clung to his hip as another camper jumped out at her, shaking a rice shaker at her. Pressing her face into his chest, she grunted. "Yeah, well... Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. See how well that's going for me. I HATE being scared" She wanted to have fun doing this. She really really did. If it had JUST been a maze, it would have been awesome! But no. Oh no. There were campers jumping out in stupid costumes with tin cans filled with beads or rice, or whatever was making that gods-awful noise.

Pressing her cheek against his, she pouted. "Whatever I want? I don't think you're ready for that." She teased, grinning up at him to try and lighten her own mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're going to be lost all night -Roo-   We're going to be lost all night -Roo- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're going to be lost all night -Roo-
Page 1 of 1