Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Performing My Song [Skye]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Performing My Song [Skye] Empty
PostSubject: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 am

OOC: This is my playby's song http://m.youtube.com/results?q=someday%20max%20schneider#/watch?v=tAQ4xTD-318

Performing My Song [Skye] Tumblr-m4r9qia1yn1rpm40uo1-400
Julio Garcia

I walked up to the stage in the amphitheater. I assumed everyone else was at the oktoberfest thing. "Now is a good as time as any." I said to myself. "I'll follow my dreams.
You'd think they we're nightmares the way they scream.
I'll make them believe. (whoo)
Someday.
Someday.
I'm gonna be the next big thing.

I never doubt my dreams.
Always live 'em out.
'Imma tell the world.
They gotta hear me out.
Just give me one mic so I can scream it loud.
And I just need someone that I can make proud.
'Cause I can't wait for that Someday.
And that Someday, it is coming.
I wanna share my life with someone who loves me just for me.
I wanna wish up to the stars, I can.
I wanna see the lights & the crowd in the stands.
See myself there like a dream in the past.
And everything I want, 'Imma get it at last, okay.
And I know that there's no limit.
We're perusing all our dreams and we gon' make it.
And tell the world that the best is yet to come, can you hear me? Oh.

I'll follow my dreams.
I'll make them believe.
Someday.
Someday.

Someday, I'll be the next big thing.
Someday.
Someday.

Now that I'm older, I think about it.
I was really having fun, too cool about it.
I guess mom's was predicting the future.
She knew that one day I was gon' move ya'.
But now I see everything a little different.
The world looks bigger and the sky is the limit.
I'm always looking out for myself and family.
They gonna be surprised, shouting out "oh we", I got it.
Everything my momma wanted from me, I got it.
Anybody come and take it from me, I got it.
'Cause it's all, I'm so close, I can dream about it.
I can feel I got it, music I'm all about it.
I'm here to make a change, 'Imma be about it.
I didn't come this far to stop now.
And I can't rest 'till I get my dreams found out.

I'll follow my dreams.
I'll make them believe.
Someday.
Someday.

Someday.
Someday.

One day I'm gon' be king of the palace.
When I reigned, I'll be in the Metalloids.
Everything will be okay.
Every single day all day.
You can follow me if you wanna go.
'Imma take the lead, I got the star role.
Twinkle in the night like the star goes.
When you see us you know.

The next big thing.
Someday.
Someday.
I'm gonna be the next big thing."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Performing My Song [Skye] Tumblr_mbpw16Nz5J1r8bnq5o1_500
Bella Lopez

Bella wasn't very fond of business and chaos. Which was why she found it hard to visit New York City, like everyone else her age at camp did. Loud noises, commotion, none of it was really her thing. She liked order, quiet, nice order. Bella was trying to handle Oktoberfest, by wandering around and sipping hot chocolate, but that didn't work out. She hoped if she would concentrate on the hot chocolate, she would enjoy herself. The people in costumes actually made her nervous, since the manticore attacks months ago were an inside job. No one knew if those traitors would come back or not, and the costumes were a great way to sneak in and stay concealed.
But Bella couldn't help thinking like that. She was a daughter of Athena, after all. She decided to drag herself to the amphitheater for some peace and quiet. She figured all of the performers would be at the Performance Stage as a part of Oktoberfest. She was right, as it appeared to be empty. She sat herself down on a bench, picking at her fingernails until she heard footsteps.
A boy jumped on the stage, and she recognized him. He was Julio, she saw him a few times around camp. But she couldn't remember his god parent. Then, he began to sing. He had a wonderful voice, he was a son of Apollo, she guessed. Only children of Apollo could perform with such ease and be so talented.
When he finished, Bella clapped for him. Bella sang too, but she wasn't nearly as good as him.

"Good show, jolly good!" she said, letting out a shy giggle.
She straightened her Victorian Era dress that she had chosen to wear today, in the spirit of Halloween. She approached the stage, smiling at the boy.
"You're Julio, right? Son of Apollo?"

outfit: Polyvore || word count: 307 || rp partner: Mark

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:14 am

Performing My Song [Skye] Tumblr-m4r9qia1yn1rpm40uo1-400
Julio Garcia

"Last time I checked." I checked her out. "And your Bella, Daughter of... Athena?" I asked then another question came to mind. "Aren't you Hispanic like me, with the last name 'Lopez'?"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Bella nodded. "Sure am. Born and practically raised in Mexico, actually." Bella leaned her elbows against the stage, looking up at him. "So, what are you doing here? I would figure that someone with your talent would be showing it off at the festival."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 am

"I come here to think, to write, to be by myself pretty much but I don't mind being by myself and a pretty girl." I answered her question in a shakespearean tone, being a son of apollo it was easy to pull off. "So did you really like the song?" I asked waiting for her response before telling her i wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am

bella

Bella nodded. She understood the need to be alone, to think. Bella liked to be alone sometimes, alone to her thoughts. And, considering she was a child of Athena, was a lot. Her mind constantly wandered from tasks, but miraculously, she was able to get them done.
A cool breeze swept through the amphitheater, causing Bella to shiver, goosebumps covering her arms and legs. Her teeth chattered, and she rubbed her upper arms, deciding it was stupid to go out in nothing but a dress. Fall was approaching, and with it, the weather. 'Stupid, Bella,' she told herself.

"I understand needing to think- Wait, you think I'm pretty?" she asked, a blush spreading across her already cold cheeks.
"And yes, I did like it. Who wrote it? I haven't heard it before." she responded, but still keeping his comment in the back of her head.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 am

"Uhm... I did and yeah of course you're pretty, I almost mistook you for a daughter of Aphrodite." I told her watching her shiver. "Here, take my jacket." I jumped off stage and slipped it on her. "You look like you need it more than I do." I told her with a grin on my face. "Why don't we head to Apollo Cabin, everyone would be at the festival so It would practically be empty."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:29 am

bella

Bella let out a small giggle, slipping her arms through the jacket. It was slightly larger than her normal size, obviously, and she looked like a small child playing dress up. Bella was quite petite, only maybe five feet tall.
"Thanks for the jacket, Julio," she said, thankfully wrapping it around her torso even more.
She thought for a moment. She hadn't visited the Apollo Cabin for some time. All of her friends were practically gone, including Mia, who had left with her husband a while ago. And Hunter was gone as well. They were all gone. She was alone. Alone, heartbroken, afraid. Like a small child, at night, she curled herself in her bed and silently weeped. On the really bad nights, she shoved her face into the pillow, hiding her shrieks and whimpers, avoiding looking at Katro's bunk across from hers. It was occupied by a different girl now, but she still found herself remembering the nights they talked about boys, and camp life, and all sorts of stuff. But then, she would cry even more. On the better nights, silent tears fell from her cheeks. She had to regularly wash her pillow case to prevent staining, as you would imagine.
But the sadness and nostalgia would have to wait for a while.
"Sure, a visit to the good old Apollo cabin couldn't hurt." she responded, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 am

continuation of topic in apollo cabin do you want it to in the living room or a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:06 am

New topic should do.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 am

Skye Click Here for the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performing My Song [Skye]   Performing My Song [Skye] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performing My Song [Skye]
Page 1 of 1