Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You okay? {SKYE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

You okay? {SKYE} Kellin19

You okay? {SKYE} Kellin15[/url]

I ran into the Infirmary, laying her on an empty bed. I pulled up a chair next to her bed as an Apollo child came to tend to Mia. I held Mia's hand, refusing to let go. "You're gonna be okay, Mia. I promise." I said solemnly, looking in her eyes. I couldn't help but smile at her. She gave me hope. About everything. LIke, hope that she would be okay, and hope of winning this battle.

Last edited by RachieAnnQuinnFizzy! on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Mia Baker ][ Apollo ][ 17

"Yeah, I'M going to be okay. But what about all of the campers out there? They've got one less healer. Each one counts," I said as I sighed. I flinched as I got healed, then sighing when it was over. Now I felt a bit dizzy. I tried to sit up, but then stopped. I sighed, and laid back down. "No use."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

You okay? {SKYE} Kellin15

"They'll be okay for now. All I'm worried about is you." I said brushing a piece of hair out of her face. I smiled at her. "You"ll feel better in no time." I told her, helping her sit up. "Need anything?" I asked, holding her hand in mine tightly. I tried to make her feel comfortable. I know she wanted to help people, but she needed to stay here, to feel better. But I needed to go back to battle soon..
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I sighed. He was right though. I needed to worry about myself. But I'd honestly prefer to be out there fighting for my home. "No, I'm fine," I said, smiling at our hands. I didn't want him to leave, but I knew he had to fight.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 pm

[center]"But for now, I have to go.." I sighed, letting go of her hand and standing up. I kissed her quickly. "Here." I said, and handed her a ring that was left with me when I was first dropped off at camp. "I want you to have it." I told her with a smile. I shifted around my armor and walked out of the infirmary. "LOVE YOU." I called out to her before disappearing out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 pm

"I love you Kellin," I murmured as he walked away. I didn't want him to go... I clutched the ring he gave me, and slid it on to my right hand. I laid down, pouting almost. I was upset he had to go back. I didn't want him getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 pm

You okay? {SKYE} 29836219

You okay? {SKYE} Rachel23

I helped Kellin limp to the Infirmary. I was injured myself, but I was going to go to Thalia's Pine and lay there after I knew Kellin was okay. "Here you go, Kelly." I joked, helping him sit on the bed next to Mia. "He belongs to you, right?" I asked Mia, looking at her. Kellin was all ditzy. He had gotten his head smashed by a random crowbar. I gave Kellin a small hug and said "You'll be okay." and left.

Everything was blurry around me. I saw Rachel, for sure. At battle, I was hit against the head with some type of metal. I had a gash down the right side of my face that was literally gushing blood. And I also had gotten stabbed in the stomach. As Rach called me Kelly, I said "My name is not Kelly, sillygoosemonster." I said lightheartedly. I saw her leave and turned my head toward Mia. "I'm so sorry Mia...I got so distracted. I kept thinking about you and hoping you were okay. I got myself hurt in the process. I'm sorry.." I said outstretching my hand to the middle of the space between our beds. I needed to feel her hand in mine, making me believe that I really wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

I reached over, and held his hand. "As long as I know you'll be fine, I'm okay," I smiled. I had been doing better. I stood up, and sat on the side of his bed. I smiled. I stroked a hand on his face, and healed him. Feeling a little dizzy after that, I sat straight up. He would be fine now. Smiling I whispered, "Don't be sorry for me. Never."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:24 am

I smiled at her, holding her hand tightly. I felt a rush of energy flow through me. I felt my stab wound and gash heal. "I love you, Mia. I'm so glad the fates put us together." I said, smiling up at her. We'll make it out alive, this time. Just knowing that made me feel a lot better. I wanted to tell her something, but was super nervous too. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Oh well. I'm going for it. First I kissed her and looked straight in her eyes. "Mia Baker, Daughter of Apollo. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" I asked her with a wide smile on my face. I had finally said it! Heck yes! I danced inside my head.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:28 am

"HECK YEAH!" I said, smiling. I hugged him, and brought my lips to his. The dizzy feeling I felt was gone as I kissed him. It was replaced with bliss. Wow. I was only 17 and I was already doing this. I switched the ring he gave me to my left hand, and smiled. Wow. Kellin and I.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

I smiled and I pulled her into a hug. This was amazing! Yeah, we're still young. But I love her and she loves me. Could this day get any better? "Where should the wedding be?" I asked her excitedly. "This makes me so happy! You can't even begin to understand!" I said lightheartedly. I held her in my arms, thinking about the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You okay? {SKYE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You okay? {SKYE}   You okay? {SKYE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You okay? {SKYE}
Page 1 of 1