Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cheating (Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Cheating (Skye) 4304892043_7546b0a694
j e r e m y|m i c h e a l|c h a s e
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37274085

The wind blew cold. It wasn't that I enjoyed it. I hated it. It was just aggravating. I wasn't one of those Khione kids who were obsessed with it, but I could surpass it. I looked down at my book. Macbeth. I'd read it several times. It was my favorite Shakespearean play. I sat down on a rock by the creek, and began re-reading the play.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Cheating (Skye) MileyCyrusGrammyawards2011february14redcarpetfashion1inrobertocavallisergiorossilorraineshwarz-1-1-1

Ronnie Mortai ][ Bia ][ 16

I sat not too far away from the boy that had sat down. From a distance, I recognized the play he was reading. Macbeth. I wasn't normally too big on reading, but I actually remember enjoying that play. I smiled, and got over and walked next to him. I sat down, my bare feet hitting the cold grass first. "Whatcha readin'?" I asked, even though I knew.

http://www.polyvore.com/ronnie/set?id=37275206
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:04 pm

I looked over at the girl. Well, hello there. I wasn't in the mood to talk, but she was kinda cute, so whatever. I cleared my throat, and dog-eared my book. "Macbeth," I said. She should have known.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"I like that play..." I said. I didn't really know what to say, so I just played with this little rock next to me. I threw it in the water, and it skipped three times. I smiled. I was getting a little better at that. The wind blew slightly, causing the temperature to drop. I shivered, pulling at the strings on my hood.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm

I didn't really know what to say. She'd made my reading awkward, so I closed the book and set it down beside me. "Cool," I said. I brushed my hair back again. I don't know why, but it kept falling back into my face. I looked over at the girl. Okay, she was really pretty. "So, what's your name?" I asked.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 pm

"My name is Francisco, but you can call me Ronnie," I said. I didn't particularly like my name. It was a "boys name" to everyone I knew in Nevada. Continuing, I asked, "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

I nodded. That was a pretty name. It reminded me of San Francisco, one of the largest cities in California. The temperature there was nice, and they had trolleys, or street cars. She asked me what my name was, and I replied with: "My name is Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheating (Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating (Skye)   Cheating (Skye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating (Skye)
Page 1 of 1