Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you've been hurt before [skye]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you've been hurt before [skye] Empty
PostSubject: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:12 am

you've been hurt before [skye] Tumblr_lnsg3czjMu1qk58hqo1_500
you've been hurt before [skye] Tumblr_m7sxfnbD5y1rt3fn2
Seth Marcus Motega; son of Apollo, god of the sun

Seth couldn't take it anymore. The one person he had loved the most cheated. Kat didn't love Seth. It seemed like she didn't even care. After all the things Seth had done for Kat. All the dates and sacrifices. Seth had even risked his life for that girl. And now that was thrown all away. Everything.

At the moment, Seth kind of felt like nothing honestly. He felt used. In frustration, Seth actually punched the nearest tree. Pulling his hand back, Seth saw that his knuckled were bleeding now. The pain surprised him actually. Seth leaned against a tree, sliding down it, his green eyes on his bleeding hand.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 am

you've been hurt before [skye] Tumblr_m9vdg4NF0O1r8bnq5o1_500
Skylar Cross

Skye found her way to the lake. Her eyes puffy, and her cheeks red, she looked a wreck. She sat down on a rock, refusing to look anywhere but down. Out of her peripheral vision, she saw a blonde boy. Then recognizing it to be Seth, she stood up, walking towards him. "It sucks, I know. I've been there enough times with Jared, and I'm done. I don't know if that's ever happened to you before, but the best thing to do is to keep moving ahead," she advised.
Skye observed the clouds for a moment, and then sat next to Seth, leaning against the tree.
"Although, I don't think the nymph in that tree was too pleased about you hurting him or her. But, if that's how you get your anger out, then so be it." Skye reached down, skipping a rock across the river. Before she could stop herself, she let out a low sob. She had been hurt too many times. She was a broken girl. A broken heart. She loved Jared for the longest time, but he seemed to have no regard for her feelings. She was nothing to him. Nothing. And that idea hurt her so much, she couldn't bear to think of it anymore. She pulled her knees up, resting her head on her kneecaps.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 221 || rp partner: Greek

Last edited by Skye on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 am

Seth listened at Skye talked. To him, it seemed that no one bothered to listen to her. Now Seth just wanted to punch that guy more than ever. No, not for hurting Seth, but for hurting Skye. To him, making a girl cry or making her feel like she wasn't worth your time was the worst thing you could ever do. Or maybe that was just Seth.

Seth's green eyes, now dark and no longer bright, widened a bit when he heard Skye let out a low sob. Something clicked in his mind or maybe the gods let Seth be smart today. He replayed what Skye had said about that Jared boy and realized that Jared had done that before to Skye. Seth's jaw clenched and he really wanted to punch him.

Not really thinking, Seth wrapped an arm around Skye's shoulders. Yet, in a comforting way though. He rubbed the side of her, trying to calm her. Then he had to say these next words even though he doubted it himself. "It's okay."

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 am

Skylar Cross

Skye couldn't help it. When he put his arm around her to comfort her, she felt worse. He had been hurt by this too, and she wished that upon nobody. Knowing the person you loved didn't love you back was one of the worst feelings.
Skye leaned into Seth's shoulder, trying to hold back her tears. However, her pride was being pushed further and further down her hierarchy of needs, even though it was normally at the top. Her pride was something she wanted to keep intact no matter what, even when she was breaking inside. She wanted to let it out, let her feelings out, but she didn't know any other way but to cry.

"I don't think it will be ok, but I believe you," she said, wiping a tear from her cheek. Skye reached out and took his hand in hers, to comfort him. She gave it a gentle squeeze, letting him know that despite all of this happening, she was there. The universe had yet to end, even though it felt like that.
Skye felt her vision blur, as a bunch of tears ran down her cheeks. Silent crying was better than sobbing, which sounded a lot nicer at the moment. Skye was a wreck, broken. She was done with being treated like she didn't matter. She wanted to be somebody's top choice for once, she decided her needs mattered. She wanted to be somebody's only choice. For awhile, it seemed like that's how things were with Jared, but that was done, apparently.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 257 || rp partner: Greek

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 am

Seth sighed as Skye talked. He had basically only said that to make Skye feel better. Honestly, he didn't think he was going to be okay. But, at least Skye believes him because Seth was having trouble believing in his own words. "Yeah I guess," Seth said, his voice actually cracking and breaking at the end as he felt the lump in his throat. Seth had loved Kat with his whole life and she had just thrown it away and acted as if it was nothing. A few tears escaped from his closed eyes and Seth turned his face away from Skye's, not wanting to be seen crying.

Yet, he was not expecting Skye to grab and squeeze his hand, in a comforting manner. Seth squeezed her hand back, still feeling so broken. He didn't like back at her cause tears still fell and Seth felt stupid for crying. Guys don't cry. Well, at least in Seth's book they don't.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 am

Skylar Cross

Skye knew he was crying. It wasn't hard to tell, really. She understood why he did it, though. Hiding the fact he was crying. It was a pride thing, and Skye knew all about that.
On instinct, she let go of his hand and cupped his cheek, lightly turning his head to face her. She wiped his tears away with her finger.

"Hey, it'll be okay. We are okay. It's not the end of the world. If we can go on, living, being attacked by monsters, then we can live through this, okay?" she said, using a soothing, calm tone. "We are okay," she repeated, though, mostly for herself.
She left her hand there, though, tracing circles with her thumb on his cheek. Now that her tears were drying, she was beginning to see him clearer. His amazing green eyes, almost like hers, but not quite, and his unruly blonde hair. Now, their faces were close enough that Skye could see almost every detail of his face.
She didn't plan on moving.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 172 || rp partner: Greek

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Seth squeezed his green eyes shut when Skye turned his head towards him. He didn't want her to see her cry. It felt so... unmanly to him. He listened to Skye though. Seth didn't believe it though. He didn't think he would ever be okay then. Then, he felt Skye rub small circles on his check. And that's when he let everything fall off his shoulders. Seth could no longer keep it in any longer. He felt that if he did, he would explode. A sob racked Seth's body and he pulled away from Skye, pulling his legs to his chest and crying into his folded arms.

"I don't want you too see me like this," Seth whispered to Skye, his crying stooping. Seth looked at Skye, his green eyes glassy and his cheeks red. He wasn't one of those people who looked really bad (aka the person writing this). Seth wiped his tears away and leaned back against the tree once more. Turning his head, Seth looked at Skye again. That's when he realized she had green eyes too and for some reason, that made Seth laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Skylar Cross

Skye sighed. She understood that. She didn't really want him to see her crying either. She understood probably a bit more than she should. But, that was one quality they shared.
Then, Seth laughed. Skye raised her eyebrows at him, then cracked the smallest of smiles.
"Why are you laughing?" she asked. Skye leaned back against the tree, taking Seth's hand again, but this time, she didn't give it a comforting squeeze. She just laced her fingers with his, turning her head to look at him. She dug her other hand into her pocket, feeling her fingers clasp around the rim of a bottle cap. She clenched her fingers around it, and then released them all at once. The cap was what Jared used to propose to Skye a while ago, but since they were done now, she saw this as letting go of him. He was only going to hurt her even more.
Skye thought about Logan, Jared's son, and then Jared. She hoped Logan didn't turn out to be a jerk like his father, she really did.
Skye shook her head, clearing her thoughts of Jared. It was time to move on, he obviously didn't care about her, so why should she still care about him?
She took a deep breath, resolving to concentrating on Seth's eyes. She moved closer now, like they were before.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 227 || rp partner: Greek

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 am

Seth smiled a bit again when Skye smiled. She looked pretty when she smiled. "You should smile more. You look pretty when you smile," Seth whispered to Skye as he felt her fingers lace with his. To Seth, the feeling felt nice. Leaning his head against the tree once more, his green eyes studied Skye. Their faces were really close. Closing his eyes, Seth took a deep breath before opening his eyes once again.

"Jared was stupid to treat you that way," Seth whispered to Skye, moving his face closer so at least their noses were touching.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Skylar Cross

Skye smiled at that compliment. She felt her cheeks heat up. She wasn't complimented very often, and this was one of the best she had gotten. Seth was nice to her, he made her feel better than when she was with Jared. Jared was always putting Skye at the bottom of his "important things" list. He never thought of her as important as the other girls he dated. There were always other girls. And despite Seth just being cheated on, he was being sweeter than Jared was on a normal basis.
"You're right, maybe I should smile more. But, about what, I'm not sure."
Skye felt goosebumps on her arms when their noses touched. It was a small gesture, but that meant a lot to her. He was really sweet. "Yeah, he was..." She admitted. Then, Skye felt her stomach twist into knots when Skye leaned forward, closer than they were before, until their lips touched.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 156 || rp partner: Greek

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Seth smiled a bit when Skye was unsure of why she should smile. "Cause you are pretty silly," Seth breathed when Skye seemed to be coming closer. Yeah, he had just found out he had been cheated on, but his feelings for Kat were long gone. Kat hadn't cherished Seth's love. He had actually felt like nothing for once in his life.

Seth noticed once more that Skye was even more closer. Before he could say or do anything, he felt Skye's lips on his. Seth's green eyes fluttered close and in all honestly, Seth kissed Skye back. Moving his lips with hers, he cupped her face with one hand. A few seconds later, Seth pulled away. Only their forehead touched at the moment. His eyes remained close though so all you could see was his long eyelashes. "That's how you should be kissed every single damn day," Seth whispered to Skye, his hand still cupping her cheek.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 am

Skylar Cross

Skye kissed him back, reaching for the nape of his neck. When he pulled back, she felt a smile come to her face. Their foreheads still touching, she stared into his eyes. Her other hand still clasping his hand. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze,
"Yeah, I should. Wow, she thought. She was actually kissing a guy who was just cheated on. Skye dropped her hand from his neck, scooting herself away from him. She shook her head, standing up, and took a step back. "No, this is wrong. This isn't right... We both just got out of relationships. I'm sorry, maybe in some time, but right now... I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry..." Skye sighed, not knowing what else to say. It was an impulse, her kissing him. It wasn't right. Her emotions were screwed with, and that was a bad reaction.
Skye examined the trees, noticing the way the sunlight fell through the leaves in the deeper parts of the forest. The sunshine reflected off the lake, the green water flowing silently. It was about three in the afternoon, Skye decided, upon looking at the sky.

outfit: polyvore || word count: ? || rp partner: Greek

Wow this post sucked sorry but it's 5 am yeah.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Seth studied Skye with his green eyes as she spoke. She was right and Seth knew she was. Both of them needed time to heal themselves. Seth needed time to say he was okay and be his usual self again. Time to forget everything that had happened. Sighing, Seth ran a free hand through his unruly blonde hair, thinking a bit actually. And at that moment, Seth realized that this was his time to grow up. He couldn't relay on his mother for anything now. Seth was by himself this time.

"I know. You're right. I... we need time. Only time can tell really," Seth whispered to Skye, brushing a lone finger over her cheek before pulling his hand back. Seth slumped his head back onto the tree, looking out into the forest. Leaves fell to the ground softly. Closing his beautiful green eyes, Seth swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'm slipping underneath, so cold and so sweet," Seth sang quietly, without even meaning too. The song just came to his head. Plus, it wasn't like Seth had a bad voice. He was a child of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Skylar Cross

Skye nodded, fiddling with her thumbs. She stared down at her boots. She chewed the inside of her cheek, but she looked up when she heard Seth singing. His voice was truly amazing to her. And she knew the song he as singing too. It was called Never Let Me Go by Florence + the Machine. It was one of her favorite songs. Skye cracked a smile. "In the arms of the ocean, so sweet and so cold...
And all this devotion, I never knew at all..."
she sang, finishing the line. Her singing wasn't spectacular, and it was more like a mother's voice that sang you to sleep. Like a lullaby.
Skye laughed, a whole hearted laugh. She felt good, the sun's heat radiating down on her skin. She gave Seth a small kiss on the cheek. A friendly kiss, she thought.
"Hey, who says we can't be friends?" she pondered aloud.
Skye sat back down against the tree, but she left a couple inches of space between her and Seth. She was nervous about getting too close to a guy now. It wasn't just because of Jared, you see... It was something that happened years ago, when Skye first came to camp...
Ok, this was a considerably long story. When Skye first came to camp, around her first year, she had a boyfriend. He was a son of Ares, how ironic. She believed she could help him with his anger issues. However, he did nothing but insult her when no one was watching, and make her self-esteem plummet. She had been frequently hit by him as well, when they were alone. The relationship only lasted say, a month, but that was enough to make Skye wary about relationships. It was a stupid period in her life, she had decided, and made herself promise to forget it.
But being with Seth, she couldn't help being reminded. With Jared, it was different, simply because he was the opposite of the Ares kid, completely. He didn't remind her of the Ares kid, David, but Seth's looks were pretty close to his. However, personality wise, he was different, she was sure. Seth seemed like a great guy, loyal, not like that troubling David...
Skye shook her head, ridding her mind of David and those bad memories.

outfit: polyvore || word count: 384 || rp partner: Greek

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you've been hurt before [skye]   you've been hurt before [skye] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you've been hurt before [skye]
Page 1 of 1