Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skye's Characters

Go down 
+2
Nico
Skye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Bella Lopez

Age/Birthday: 15 December 1, 1995

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Jose Lopez

Years in Camp: Just got here

Brief History: Bella's dad worked at a prestigous college in the middle of Mexico. Bella, therefore was a wealthy child. She ran away from home at the age of 6, after her dad explained what she was. She traveled to America. (Yeah, she's an illeagal immigrant.) She learned English, and was able to be pretty normal. That is, until her best-friend-Gabriella-was killed by a hellhound. Bella was led to camp by a voice in her head, guiding her to safety.

Physical Appearance: Bella is built like a long distance runner. Her dirty blonde hair, is medium length, and usually cut in a choppy fashion. Her eyes are a stormy grey. Bella is tan, and relatively pretty.

Personality: Bella is an outgoing person. She's nice, put can also beat you up if you mess with her, or someone she cares about. Being sensitive, she gets hurt easily. (Not physically hurt.) Big tom-boy. She has a short temper, and sometimes acts without thinking.

Fatal Flaw: Excessive personal loyalty.

Pets: None

Talents: Bella can play soccer pretty well.

Weapons: A sword she keeps on a scabbard 24/7.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: She's Mexican :3

I hope everything is in order!

Last edited by Skye on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 am

Everything is good, except she shouldn't be able to see the future.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:39 am

Oops. I forgot about that. Thanks, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 am

It's okay! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm

New Character:

Spoiler:

Name: Mia Baker
Age/Birthday: June 30, 1994 (16)
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Doesn't remember
Years in camp: None
Brief history: Mia woke up a year ago not remembering anything about her, or her family. Only knowing her name and age. Mia had a bow with her when she woke up in some forest in Ohio. She found she was good at archery. She was chased to camp by a hellhound.
Physical Appearance: Mia has pretty light brown eyes. She has medium brown hair with golden highlights. Mia is tan, and looks pretty, but doesn't think she is. Her smile is pretty, and almost perfect.
Personality: Mia enjoys writing music and poetry. She's shy, but nice. Mia hates mean people, and stands up for herself and her friends. She thinks things through very carefully.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris
Pets: A raven named Jake.
Talents: Mia is a very good archer, and she can sing well.
Weapons: A bow with a quiver that has an infinite amount of arrows in it.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Doesn't remember anything of her past.

Last edited by Skye on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 am

Needs acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

Physical appearance needs another sentence, but that's the only problem I see!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 am

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am

Yay.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 am

NEW CHARRIE!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skye on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 am

:DDD I LOVE IT!!! Devin will have a new good friend now. :DD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm

:DD Jacob Black, and he has a Wolf named Taylor! XD Maybe I should make his play-by Robert Pattinson? XD But then I'd have to change his description. DX
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 pm

I better get to him before Angel sees this. O.O

Secretly accepted.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 pm

NEW BTC CHARRIE

Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I should've PM'ed this to an Admin first... So yeah, my bad then if I was supposed to.

Last edited by Grandmaster Skye on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah, just, PM it to an Admin first.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm

NEW CHARRIE

Spoiler:
Other: Making
descisions are normally easy for her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Accepted sure. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Meh. Nyx Charrie! ^^ NEW NEW NEW! :DD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:51 pm

How long will this take... Not trying to be mean, but can someone accept Anna's favorite charrie please? She's really bugging me that no one hasn't accepted it. xD

Needs Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

It appears to have only been a day since she was posted, so I don't think it's been a long time. I'm sorry if it seems like it! :/

But she's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks Nico!

-Sends virtual cupcake-
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 am

my charrie markus wants to meet your charrie mia... can we make this happen?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm

New Charrie

Skye's Characters Tumblr_lp1vpxRHO61r0cetjo1_500

Name: “I'm positive my name is Henry Jones.”

Age/Birthday: "I'm 16, and born on September 15, 1994.”

Gender: “Do I look feminine? You know, don't answer that. I'm a male.”

God Parent: “My mom is Tyche. She's the goddess of fortune, chance, providence and fate.”

Claimed: “Yes, I was claimed when I came to camp. Not that I remember that day...”

Mortal Family: “I don't know my dad. Don't care either. He's probably some designer in France by now.”

Years in Camp: “I've been here since I was a baby. 16 years.”

Brief History: “I guess my dad didn't have time for me or some junk like that. He dropped me off here, and then left. I like camp. Even though I hardly go anywhere else, I've seen places outside of camp. From what I was told, my dad lived with me for about a month until he dropped me off here. Guess he went to live his rich life without me... That son of a gun... Anyway, yeah life at camp has been normal. Never been on a quest, but I hope to some day. My girlfriend went on a quest and died when I was 14. Camp life has made my life hectic, as it's supposed to be.”

Physical Appearance: “Yeah um... I have brown hair. My eyes are green...right? I like to wear clothes that I feel comfortable in. You can usually find me wearing converse or kicks. My hair? Well not a lot of effort goes into it... usually it's in the same style.”

Personality: “Um I hate rude people. I don't like when people pressure you into stuff. It's just not cool you know? I'm not very social, and most of the time I keep to myself. I'm pretty lucky most of the time. I'm not really focusing on girls right now. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but they aren't my main focus. I'm nice to the people I actually know, and to strangers, not so much. When you first meet me, the first thing you'll notice is my sarcasm. I'm sarcastic, so what? Deal with it. I can be mean or stubborn if you anger me. Let's see... Oh yes, I also get angry easily. My temper is short.”

Fatal Flaw: “I don't really know. But, I feel a duty for the people I care about. I can't let people down, and I need to do well. So I guess that counts.”

Pets: “I have a dog, he is a German Shepard and his name is Kid.”

Talents: “I can play guitar pretty well. I can skateboard, and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at that. I like archery, and I'm pretty good with a knife. I don't really enjoy swords... I guess I'm good with them. Not by much. My skills on that aren't the best. I can put on a facade pretty well. So, I'm really good at hiding my emotions.”

Weapons: “I have a celetial bronze dagger. I also have a standard bow and quiver.”

Year-Round or Summer: ”Year-Round. I don't have anywhere else to go.”

Other: Portrayed by Munro Chambers
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Accepted!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Characters   Skye's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: