Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

From the Amphitheater [Skye]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

From the Amphitheater [Skye] Empty
PostSubject: From the Amphitheater [Skye]   From the Amphitheater [Skye] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

From the Amphitheater [Skye] Tumblr-m4r9qia1yn1rpm40uo1-400
Julio Garcia

I walked in to Apollo Cabin with Bella, still wearing my jacket, right behind me, through the foyer and into the living room. "Welcome to the only Cabin run by a six year old." I told her entering the living room. "You can sit down if you want, I'm getting a Mango Lemonade out of the fridge, you want anything? We got Mango Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi, Cherry Lime, Pineapple Orange, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Mtn Dew, , Water, Milk, and Hot Chocolate."
Back to top Go down

From the Amphitheater [Skye]
Page 1 of 1