Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awkwardness. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Awkwardness. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 am

Awkwardness. (Private) JDplw

Percy was doodling on the floor of the cabin. Yes, literally doodling. He had no idea how he came to be on the floor with a pen in his hand, scribbling away random words, and nor was he actually aware of it. The cabin was unusually clean, due to the fact that it was inspection day.

An unexpected knock came at the door.

Percy looked up, jolted back to his senses. That's odd... Cabin inspection is an hour away.. and this cabin doesn't really get many visitors.. Wait a minute.. What am I doing on the floor? He blinked. "Oh no, I really should stop zoning out," he groaned. Skye would probably yell at him if she found out he had been defacing the floor for his own peculiar entertainment.

I'd better go get the door. Percy stood up, threw a rug over the black and blue marks that commented, 'Go cheeseburgers!!', 'Some fish tails sparkle purple..', and a small one he casually scribbled for some reason, 'Annabeth', and opened the door.

Last edited by Summer~ on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 am

Rosalie knocked on the Poseidon Cabin. Why exactly she was there she didn't remember. She was looking for someone to help with a couple of things. Preferably someone who had control over water. She needed some water, a couple of gallons, moved because after the attack a couple of leakages and floods. The door opened and she was looking right into the face of Percy Jackson. She was slightly speechless but Rose was never speechless so she took a deep breath, "Do you have a minute?" she asked him making sure she sounded strong.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 am

Percy looked at the visitor, surprised, but smiled at her and nodded. "Sure. I've got 45 minutes." He wondered what she wanted, a little baffled. Normally it was sea creatures calling to him mentally in the middle of the night to fix something as minor as tangled seaweed. But he had gotten used to it.

He had to anyway, else they'd come directly to the door. It was typical of him, and his siblings, to yell for someone else to bother with it at 2 in the morning. A large percentage of the time, it would lead to a pillow fight. A wet, salty pillow fight.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 am

Rosalie smiled, "A little part of the camp is flooded and I can't get rid of the water," she said adding just a little bit of her Charmspeaker talents to make sure he would say yes. She looked at him meeting his electric blue gaze with her emerald green eyes. She brushed her blonde hair back placing a hand on her hip hoping that Percy would follow her to the Forest. There wasn't actually a flood, she made that up after seeing him because she hadn't know what to say anymore.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

Percy blinked, feeling a little odd. "Okay. Just give me a moment." He ducked back in and grabbed Riptide, stuffing it in his pocket. He never went anywhere without his weapon. Which meant he never wore pants without pockets. At least after that disastrous incident in his school about a year ago.

He stepped out of the cabin and raised his eyebrows, announcing, "I'm good. Where is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkwardness. (Private)   Awkwardness. (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkwardness. (Private)
Page 1 of 1