Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

untold and silenced (part I) [cerys] Empty
PostSubject: untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]   untold and silenced (part I) [cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Rosalie had recently learned she was now alone. Her brother had died during the battle. The Italian girl was overcome with fury, she didn't know what to do with herself. Never had she felt such rage. Such hatred for that burned inside her. White-hot flames seemed to caress her insides fueling her. She had spend the last day at the Arena. She was a good fighter but the amount she had been training, she was now great. There were cut up dummies everywhere. Ligaments and just dummies she had sliced in half in her anger. Rosalie stopped attacking the one dummy that now was just chest; the rest of his body parts had been cut off by Rosalie and a big cut went through the stomach of the foam figure. She positioned 5 dummies and took out throwing stars. She threw them hitting four of the dummies - two on each of her sides - in the chest. With tears in her eyes she dashed forwards and attacked the middle dummy. She sliced through him. She cut him in two, then four and then 8. After the 'excersize' Rosalie couldn't hold it in anymore. She broke down and tears streamed down her face as she spoke in Italian about how much she loved her brother. How much she would love him until the day she died.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]   untold and silenced (part I) [cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

I’m just a teenage dirtbag.
Drake ran a hand through his soft brown hair quickly before pulling his red beanie down over It, only revealing his longer hair at the sides and front. He was already started to feel the seasons change, wanting to be prepared for when it got really cold. He also wore a sweater with a model on the front, and a poor of skinny jeans. You could tell, just by looking at what he was wearing, that he hadn't planned on hanging out at the arena; only passing through.

Looking up from his Blackberry as he walked, Drake heard the sobs of someone from close by, looking around him at the demigods that were swinging their blades in anger. The son of Dionysus spotted one however that he recognised; Rosalie. She was the twin sister to one of his closest friendsbefore he had...died. Drake gulped, pulling the flask out from his front pocket and knocking back the dregs of vodka that had been in the bottom of the container. It wasn't usually for him to drink, but it would be hard to realise he was intoxicated; it would take a lot to put him In a drunken, or near-drunken state.

Walking tentatively over to the girl, Drake didn't know what to do or say. He had to be careful with his words, which was too going to be incredibly hard for him to do so. "Rosalie? Honey? Are you okay?" Bit of a stupid question, he thought.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]   untold and silenced (part I) [cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Rosalie heard someone new enter the Arena and in the beginning didn't pay any attention to them until he heard them say her name. A wrinkle formed on Rosalie as she was momentarily confused as to who was speaking to her. But when she turned to look and he finished his sentence her heart ripped in two. It was Drake. Adriano's best friend, a guy who'd managed to tone down Adriano's wild streak. She smiled a watery, brief smile when he said honey. Rose didn't know how to answer his question. Not that it was the smartest or most tactful question out there but still, he was concerned, "I'm holding up," she whispered the words not trusting herself to speak out loud without her voice breaking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]   untold and silenced (part I) [cerys] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

untold and silenced (part I) [cerys]
Page 1 of 1