Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrettMorgan

BrettMorgan

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN]   Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 am

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] Tumblr_m455xdWh1K1rq9fqxo1_500
Brett Casey Morgan,

Brett walked into her cabin, her headphones in and a smile plastered on her face. The room smelled of sweat and oddly, vanilla. She stuck out her tongue, gagging from the obsurd scent. Brett was sporting a loose-fitting tank top, with light blue denim shorts. On her feet she wore black gladiator sandals. She had on a strechy neon bracelet and a neon pink heart earrings. Brett had to jump over a few obstacles to get to her bunk. The cabin was so crowded. Brett just wished she would get claimed. She also like the suspense of not knowing though. Brett flopped down on her bed, tapping her fingers on her thigh to the beat of Gold On The Ceiling by The Black Keys.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN]   Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN] Tumblr_m56me07oWd1qh7ca8
Scott Travis James

I walked into Hermes Cabin looking for Ross instead I saw Brett sitting on a bed listening to music. I walked over to her and leaned on her bunk. "Hey Brett, whatcha listening to?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down

Miss Morgan And Her Music [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1