Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored With Music •Open•

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Bored With Music •Open• Empty
PostSubject: Bored With Music •Open•   Bored With Music •Open• I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Zachary • Hunter • Chance

Bored With Music •Open• Tumblr_ljtikvDTtz1qe4nyno1_500

Zach walked into the huge area, his hands in his pockets. Zach was really bored. Like really bored. Zach pushed his hair back with his hand but it soon fell back into his eyes. Looking around with his blue-green eyes, Zach saw that there weren't a lot of people here. More like no one here. Zach leaned against the wall, spotting a guitar. Zach picked it up and started playing a few chords, trying to think of what to sing. Zach hummed along to the soft sounds of the guitar. Zach didn't notice anyone who had walked in. He was too busy playing.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored With Music •Open•   Bored With Music •Open• I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm

I walked in and saw drums. I couldn't resist. Before I started I heard humming and then went along with the humming. I just loved playing drums.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Bored With Music •Open•   Bored With Music •Open• I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Tara Truscott:

Bored With Music •Open• MeaghanM2

I wandered into the theatre, figuring that I might as well explore the areas of camp that my siblings so highly recommended. I was normally more into sports and challenges, but music wasn't always so bad, either. I had never exactly loved it as much as my siblings, but I didn't hate any specific genre of music, either. That was a plus, right? I sighed and realized there were only one or two other people inside. 'Highly recommended, huh?' I thought to myself. I listened to the boy playing guitar, tilting my head slightly. It was pretty relaxing, I had to admit. So maybe the place wasn't a total disappointment. At least it contained talent. I smiled and leaned against the nearest wall. I caught the basics of the melody and started to hum along to it subconciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored With Music •Open•   Bored With Music •Open• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored With Music •Open•
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: