Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)

Go down 
+2
Remplissage
Robinwing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Robinwing

Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 am

Clover looked around her, slightly amazed at what she was seeing. That boy had gone off to greet some friends he had already had, while she just stood on the crest of the hill, looking around.
"This... This is new..." She nervously giggled. She started playing with the bottom of her top, still rather nervous.
"Should I go talk to people..? Make friends?" She asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 am

"Do whatever you like," Adam said, literally appearing from the shadows, hoping he hadn't startled her.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

She just very nearly fell down the hill, she jumped so much.
"Jeeze, can all of you do that?!" She asked, with a hint of returning laughter. She considered offering her hand to shake, and decided it was likely still a greeting.
"I'm Clover. Nice to meetcha!" She grinned, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

He laughed, and shook her hand. "Adam," He said. "And don't worry, only us Hades kids can do that," He joked.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm

"Well, I guess that would be right for the god of the underworld..." She replied, thinking about the small knowledge she had about greek gods. She only had an average knowledge about them, and didn't know of any minor gods. Heck, sometimes she got Athena and Artemis mixed up because of their similiar names! She couldn't think of any reason, though, why she should be a demigod, since the only thing remarkable about her was that she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm

He laughed. "You would think so, at least," He said.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am

"Yeah. Was he the god of anything else?" She asked. The only thing she was pulling this questio from was because she knew Apollo was the god of music or poetry or something alike, as well as of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:16 am

"Just death," He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

"Okay, just in case I need to watch out for extra superpowers." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 am

OOC: Actually Hades was also the god of wealth. And he was not the god of death simply the ruler of the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

~Yeah god of death itself is Thanatos
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 pm

[[OOC: Oh, OK. I forgot about Thanatos actually.]]
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm

ooc whats thanatos
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

~If you knew anything about the creator Chaos, then you know Chaos had children like Nyx and Nyx had children and one of her children was Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I stepped out of the shadows of the tree. I'm not a Hades kid, I'm just quiet. "Are either of you a child of Apollo?" I looked at the girl. "Are you a Hunter?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm

"hey you all! whatcha doing? having a party?" I say walking up the hill to this odd gathering.

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/rules-joining-f1/dyingbreath-xiii-s-character-t723.htm#30044(Erryse)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm

"Are you a child of Apollo?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 am

"Apollo was... God of the sun! And music... I think." Clover remembered aloud, once she'd finished with her short, quiet scream of shock. She was now considering making a list of the gods she knew of, it would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am

"So are you?" I asked. "See I made this bow," I said holding out the bow,"And if your a Hunter or the an Apollo kid you might wanna try this out." I handed her the bow and a couple arrows.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

"oh! that explains the creepy question," I say. "Next time you might wanna just say 'any of you guys wanna try out this bow?' instead. What you said sounded really creepy. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Clover looked at the bow as if it would bite her. The arrows elicited much the same reaction.
"Ummm... I don't know how to use one of these." She tried to laugh, but she's very nervous about it. She suddenly grew a confused expression.
"And why would I want to try it if I was... Either of those?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

"I'm not a kid of Appolo or a hunter but I can still use a bow quite well," I say, "I can give it a spin if you'd like. By the way what are all of your names. I'm Erysse."
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm

"I'm Clover Mckenzie." Clover grinned, still nervous at the bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

"Good to meetchu," I say shaking her handing which was slightly sweating.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:24 pm

"Eheh. Didn't you say you wanted to give this thing a try?" Clover said. Really just desperately wanting to not hold the bow anymore. She was rather nervous around things that took real skill to use, as she relied on her luck to help her, which was easier to doo when throwing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)   Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss lucky enters the camp... (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next