Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

About the Staff Wipe Poll

Go down 
+14
Banana
Gazimu
summer
Charlie
Katie Firebird
selene
jessica
majesty
Prince Hawk
Arichu
FudgeeBear
jeromeof6
cher
Angel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 am

Parzival wrote:
Yeah I have no idea what you did.

Seriously?

in our PM's you asked me to tell you what I'd done, I PM'd you back with a quote from Sno on why he thought I should be a legend, and when that wasn't enough I listed all the contributions I could think of off the top of my head. How do you still have no idea what I did when I sent 2 PM's full of what I did? Do I need to repost those PM's or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am

Now, now. This is not about the Staff Wipe Poll anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 am

No Gaz, I was implying that you have been spoken of like some 'legend', not referring to the group. That was the impression I had.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 am

Zelly wrote:
We could, if Angel was on. I can't personally remove them, as I can't edit posts in this forum, nor the posts of an admin (though she isn't one anymore). I'm sure they'd be happy to remove them. I'll ask Snig. Also, why do they make them feel uncomfortable?

The admin can do so, but I've talked to them and they refuse.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Jess we already took them down. They were taken off last night.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Well I'm too tired and lazy to check after stupid pacing at cross country D: Ilikemylongerruns
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Do I need to re-send my list or something Sniggle? Because all this claiming you have no idea what I've done after I told you a ton of things I've done seems rather rude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

If you could re-pm the list to me, that would be good. I remember reading it but if I recall it was more of telling me that all of my reasoning fails rather than an actual list of things you had done. But the pm has since been automatically deleted because I have a lot of PMs. I don't recall reading about how really on the list, but maybe I just can't remember. Send me another and I'll throw it in my savebox for reference.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm staying out of this, but this back and forth bickering is ridiculous.

Members on THG did have the ability to not vote in that poll, but advertising was wrong and the poll was meant for members of CHB with real opinions of their own.

This entire discussion is stupid because it shouldn't have arisen. If members don't want a staff wipe, then obviously it isn't the best choice, going by the standard we've been using for the past week or so. The same uproar would have been created had anyone been advertising for different voting in the advisor topic.

Polls like these are the reasons CHB doesn't often have polls.

The end, everyone please try to stop arguing in every topic that comes up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 pm

So you guys,

I'd like a small little bit of my defence in the issue as a lot of this did make me cry, I'm a sensitive human being, I really am, it may seem like I have wide shoulders but I don't. I'd like to say this though, it wasn't really cheating, they already had accounts before these polls and they have been on your chatbox before, I was there when they were on, they are members of this site too but just because they aren't as active as a lot of you doesn't deny them any right of being a member. They are my family however, I've grown close to a lot of them and that's why I can call them my family, although I did ask a favour from them I did not specifically tell them they had to vote, I asked them a favour to vote, and yes I did ask them to vote yes, but they knew the situation, they just have very busy lives and can't be on here ever waken moment to be updated on all the things going on. They are human though and they could have not voted but stated they did, or they could have voted no because they never did say whether they voted yes or not. I'd never force my family to vote for something like this at all, I asked them. But none the less, I am still sorry I caused stress, hurt, and what not here because not only had it been placed upon you, it had been placed upon myself, I hurt everyone and myself and I'm not okay with that myself. So that's why I apologize to all of you. Although I will say making a topic like this was a bit harsh considering it hurt so many, you could have kept it between the admins and closed the poll, I suppose but what ever reason this topic was made and hurt many, including my family and myself.

Now if we could all just start over with clean slates, I think that'd be nice and it'd lead to better things in the future, grudges aren't nice to hold and they only cause more problems in the future, so to forgive each other for all the mistakes and wrongs we've all made is a great thing to do, you don't have to forget but there's always just leaving the subject alone. So a clean slate would be wonderful. Once again I apologize for my actions that have led to such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Staff Wipe Poll   About the Staff Wipe Poll - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Staff Wipe Poll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3