Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 am

New Staff
After some staff were removed due to inactivity, we've had several empty spaces available for staff. We've been discussing, and we're happy to announce...

Panoramic has joined the moderator team!
Cerys has joined the moderator team!
Summer is a new admin!
Crispy Bacon and Sniggle have both agreed to be temporary admins to help get our latest events up and running!

Congratulations to them!

The Toolbar
The toolbar and notification center are both now active on our forum! In the toolbar, you have quick access to things like PMs, and notifications for threads that have been replied to, as well as friend requests and other handy things like that! You can also share the page on various networks, and search the forum. If you'd like to hide it, there's an arrow button in the right-hand corner.

Edit: Sapphire coded us a few changes to the toolbar to make it look nicer and also more unique. You may proceed and shower her in gifts and worship!

Training Category Removal
The Training category has now been removed, and the topics moved to the graveyard. If you would like your thread to be moved back into somewhere where you can continue it, please PM a mod or admin with the title of the thread, and, if possible the link, which you can find via the search function.

April Raffle Winner
Better late than never, right? The lucky winner of the April Raffle is Faith Lehane. The jackpot ended up being a whopping 3400 drachmas. The June Lottery can be found here.

Rule Revisions
A while ago the rules were revised, and you can see these revisions here. Please take the time to read through them and refresh yourself.

- CHB Site Staff

Last edited by Zelly on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 am

oh yeah i've joined the mod team be jell
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm

CONGRATS PAN AND WELSH WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm

congrats :D
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 pm

April Raffle Winner
Better late than never, right? The lucky winner of the April Raffle is Faith Lehane. The jackpot ended up being a whopping 3400 drachmas. The June Lottery can be found here.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 am

wow omg so sorry I missed this CONGRATS PANO BBY AND WELSH BBY AND SUMMER BBY AND MONICA AND SNIG YAY <3333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:23 pm

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! Welshy and Pano, you'll both do amazing jobs as moderators, and we all know Crispy and Snii are seasoned pros ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES   NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW STAFF, TOOLBAR & OTHER UPDATES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: