Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Staff Wipe

Go down 
4 posters

Staff Wipe?
Yes
A Staff Wipe I_vote_lcap58%A Staff Wipe I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 11 ]
No
A Staff Wipe I_vote_lcap42%A Staff Wipe I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
~Dove~

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

i am creating this poll anonymously to protect myself from hate from other members.

i have heard many people they say they want a staff wipe. vote here. no posting, no arguing, no hurt feelings.

if a staff wipe were to go through, Danny will be left in power, or if Sno says he can convince Inan, then him.

no replies. just vote and let it be.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am

Attention.

People have cheated on the poll. They've advertised for people with accounts on another site to vote certain answers. Therefore, it has been closed, and everything will remain as is.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, here:

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11392-about-the-staff-wipe-poll
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:45 am

I hope you're full aware I do have copyright on the site. Meaning nothing leaves it without the express permission of one of my Admins. That being said I'm not issuing a takedown of the pictures. But I am pointing out that, while yes, they did ask them to vote a certain way, no one came back and reported that they had indeed voted that way.

For your response to be to close the poll I would think of with indifference. As I'm sure another will pop up in it's place. You'll notice the numbers I think.

Have a good evening.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am

Spoiler:
If I'm not mistaken, that would be someone claiming that they voted yes as instructed.
And, if you saw this as such a little thing, then if I had PM'ed you, I'd assume that you'd allow me to post these screenshots. After all, if no one sees a problem with the requesting of votes, then I am simply making a fool of myself. This is something I have no issue doing.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 am

I interpret that as an indication that they had voted, if I am mistaken forgive me. Nonetheless I would not have had a problem allowing you to post the screenshots. This does not take away that someone DID PM me and request for the pictures to be taken down.

I have every problem with the requesting of votes and I have talked to both Sorella and Hawk accordingly, however such discussion is private and I have no intentions of revealing what action is being taken.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Staff Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Staff Wipe   A Staff Wipe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Staff Wipe
Page 1 of 1