Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] Empty
PostSubject: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 am

Cameron sat up suddenly, his covers wound tightly around his legs, sweat dripping off his forehead and his fingers knotted tightly with his silk, blue sheet. He glanced around the darkness, rolling off his bed and to his feet. His gaze flickered over to his clock which read 4:29 in the morning. Gods, he had to be up in a few hours. Cameron stepped across the hot, sticky floor of the Rain Room and padded softly into the bathroom to fetch a cup of water. But as he was just about to reach for the faucet nozzle, the sound of soft cries floated past his ears. He frowned slightly and padded into the main hallway of the Zeus cabin, his feet making little sticking noises. "Hello?" He called softly into the room where the crying was the loudest.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:07 am

Adelaide sniffled and looked up. She had another one of those dreams. Those dreams where she saw things that she should have never saw. Where she felt things that she didn't recognise. She looked around worriedly, "Who's there?" she asked the voice. The voice resembled Alec's an se couldn't help but wonder whether it was him or not. But Alec would probably be asleep by now. She climbed out of bed, hugging her pillow. She felt a bit cold in her tank top and shorts once she had gotten out of bed. She climbed down her bunk and peeded from behind to find her half brother Cameron. "H-Hey there." she whispered, wiping away tears and realising that he hadbprobably heard her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 am

Cameron ran a hand through his recently cut hair and attempted to fix the front part of it. It was probably laying flat at the moment and he liked the front part to angle upwards. Though, it was just his half-sister. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms over his chest letting out a small yawn, "Wanna talk?" he asked softly. His brown were full of compassion. He'd been told--recently, actually--that he was like a big teddy bear. Apparently he was good with listening. Cameron padded over to Adelaide's bed and sat down at the end, tucking his feet under his bum. "I'm listening," he stated quietly, a small brotherly smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 am

Adelaide sniffled a bit, wiping away more tears. Even though she was 17, she still acted like a small child. It was a personality trait that developped from her amnesia. She was more naive and childlike at times. She even hugged her own stuffed cat to sleep. "I've been having these dreams... I can't tell whether it's happened or not. I keep seeing blood... I hear screaming, and sometimes I hear laughing. Sadistic laughing. It repeats every night. I don't know where the dreams come from. I want to know if they're real. If the man in my dreams is really going to find me and hunt me down." she said, clutching her stuffed kitten tightly. "A-and the other day, A-Alec... He cheated. I even saw her shirt off. He told her that he loved her the same way he would tell me." she said, choking back a sob. "I don't know what to do." she whimpered, her voice cracking. "I told him that I forgave him, but..." she trailed off, letting a few tears fall. 
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 am

In the dim light of the wee morning hours, Adelaide looked small, frail and almost child-like as the tears streamed down her face and her kitten stayed clutched to her chest. It was almost like Cameron could feel the fear radiating off of his half-sister. "Oh, Adel.." he whispered, reaching out with his long arm for a hug. To be honest, Cameron was the best at giving hugs and he knew that he was. He'd been told that, too. "You know when a demigod sees things in their dreams, it's often premonitions of what's going to happen. You know, like in the future," Cameron noted with an uneasy glint in his eye. "But.. with your ex, he's an asshole and if you'd like me to hunt him down and rip his nads off, I'll do it." Cameron's eyes glittered in darkness.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:50 am

Adelaide hugged him back, clutching onto him and never wanting to let go. She had never really walked to her half siblings. She thought most of them labelled her as some kind of freak. "I saw a woman beaten to death." she whispered, pulling back from the hug and hugging the heck out of her teddy bear. "He's not my ex. He was high. At least, I'm pretty sure. I couldn't break up with him. He was a jerk, but I know somewhere in his screwed up mind he cares..." she whispered. She was trying to convince herself more than Cameron at the moment, and she felt pathetic. But that was the truth. She had forgiven him. She had to look past what she saw and try to move on... 
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 am

Cameron pressed his face into Adelaide's neck and rubbed her back with slow circles. As she pulled away and dropped the bomb on him, his eyes widened and he opened his mouth, stuttering a bit. "I'm... oh my god, Adelaide, I'm so sorry- I didn't realize!" He sputtered out, covering his mouth with his hand slightly. "I'm sorry," he made a face, pulling the left side of his upper lip down, giving his mouth a slanted look. As Cameron listened to her story of her boyfriend, he began to frown even more and more. "Babe... just because he was high doesn't make it right to cheat," he said softly, reaching out and touching her arm with a brother-like touch. "I dated a cheater for two years and everytime she cheated, she'd get drunk and blame it on the alcohol... I thought that was okay. It wasn't until I was fifteen that someone finally slapped some sense into me," he noted softly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:10 am

Adelaide shrugged. "It's okay, I guess." she whispered. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she could do anything in the first place. The girl couldn't stop these dreams, nor could she control Alec's hormones. Maybe she wasn't enough for him. Maybe she wasn't pretty enough compared to the other girls. Maybe she was too screwed up. She didn't know. Nor did she want to. "I guess I should at least let him explain... Sober." she whispered, sighing. She felt naive for trusting Alec, but she just.... She didn't know. She didn't remember having a boyfriend before Alec. She wouldn't knowwhat it was really like. 
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 am

"Hey, it's alright, everything's going to be alright," A long smile spread across Cameron's lips. "I would know about that kind of stuff," he said softly, rolling his wrists slightly. Of course, he wasn't trying to advertise his past. He was just trying to let her know that he had been there before and he'd been in a bad situation where he'd wanted to end his life, but he'd made it through. To be honest, he'd always wanted to be a motivational speaker. Or maybe a writer. Cameron frowned slightly upon hearing what she was saying. "No, you need to demand an explanation and then when he gives you a line of crap, be strong, girl," he put on a fake, gay smile and rolled his wrist again like a flaming guy in an effort to make his half-sister smile.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 am

Adelaide sniffled and giggled a bit. "I'm not going to wake him up at 4;30 for an explaination, Cameron." she said, chuckling. Her voice was soft and feminine, but you could still hear her voice cracking from the crying earlier. Her eyes burned a bit, and Adelaide wiped away the remainig tears. "Gods, you sounded like that gay kid from Glee.... Kurt, or something." she whispered, smiling a bit. She seemed happy, but she was still asking herself the same questions over and over again.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 am

Cameron frowned, bouncing up and down a little bit. Yes, at the moment, he was horribly hyper for some reason. And when there was a happy Cameron, there was chaos. "Oh, boo hiss. Why not?" He frowned again, his forehead wrinkling softly. As he caught her next words, Cameron grinned. "That's who I was going for," he sang, rocking side to side, his hands tucked underneath his legs, holding his right calf. "No, but, seriously. You need an explanation for his behavior because that's unacceptable. I know that if I ever cheated on Charlie while drunk, I'd be dead. Not to mention, she's pregnant, so the hormones would probably drive her to slowly ki-" At realizing what he was saying, Cameron clamped his mouth shut with a smack. "Well, yeah."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 pm

"Because going over at night will probably result in the exact opposite of what we intend to happen." she told him, smiling. "Oh, so you're closet gay?" she asked him playfully. She raised an eyebrow at the fact that Cameron said something about Charlie being pregnant... Wasn't she that hunter? She couldn't help but wonder whether Artemis had chopped Cameron's head off about that, yet. "Someone's going to be a father...." she said, smirking and bursting out into a fit of giggles. "Someone also forgot to use..." she leaned in and whispered in his ear for dramatic effect, "protection." At this point, Adelaide was ready to burst out in laughter loud enough to wake the whole cabin up. "Name your kids after me!" she said, snorting. "How many months?" she asked him quietly, slightly calming down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 am

Cameron shrugged, a grin passing over his lips. "No, I'm not closet gay, obviously everyone knows that I'm just gay. Because I like to have a lot of relationships with every gay man at this camp," his eyes glittered as let out a laugh. He heard an angry 'shhhing' noise and Cameron hunkered his head down low with an expression on his face that read, 'oopsies'. "Yeah, I'm actually kind of excited... I mean, I love her." He let out a snort at her comment. "Apparently condoms only work 97% of the time!" He practically yelled, getting kind of worked up again. "I dunno if you heard, but I didn't know that before..." he grinned sheepishly. "She's only six weeks," he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 am

"This... This is why you should always use birth control, Cameron." she said, smirking. She looked over to her desk, "Second drawer. There's a small wooden box. I have some in there. But I don't think you plan on having..." she cut herself off. "Nevermind about that." she said sheepishly. She shifted into a more comfortable position, still hugging her stuffed cat. "Name your kids after me, okay?" she said, chuckling a bit. "Six weeks is more than a month, Cameron. You can say a 'month and a half' next time." she told him, smiling and wondering if the child would be anything like his or her father.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 pm

"I like saying six weeks," Cameron insisted, his lips forming a soft pout. "I do like the name Adelaide, though," he thought pernouncing the name slowly a few times, letting the name roll off his tongue, just tasting it for a moment. He could picture a beautiful baby girl lying in his arms staring up at him with bright brown eyes gurgling and smiling. A big grin spread across Cameron's lips. He'd have that eventually. Honestly, he loved the thought of becoming a father, but it scared him. He'd be responsible for another life... not just his own anymore. "I'm afraid that she'll be just like me," the son of Zeus said suddenly, looking at Adelaide. He twisted his wrists so that they faced her again, "I'm afraid of this happening to her.. her meaning the baby." Cameron had his heart dead set on the fact that he was having a girl. That's all he wanted. A daughter who looked just like his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]   Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even if it Breaks Your Heart [ p r i v a t e -- Cher bby ]
Page 1 of 1