Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  Empty
PostSubject: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:52 pm

william trevor michaels

William Michaels slipped his feet into a pair of bright, blue Nikes and bounded out of the Zeus cabin's door. "And don't forget the extra cream!" A soprano, annoying voice behind him called. He turned his body, trotting backwards and flashed a brilliant grin at his mother, who only looked annoyed. "I won't, ma. By the way, that's what she said," he added that last part with a wink. "Smart-ass!" Roxanne called back, with a mischevious glint in her eyes. Will darted around various campers with a few grins and a few greetings at various people. Will was popular around camp. He would've rather stayed behind the scenes and done the stuff that wouldn't get him attention, but he was the cabin leader of the Zeus cabin. He would always be in the spotlight.

Lately he'd been thinking about college and where he was going to go. He had a basic high school education, er, well, at least an education almost all the way through his junior year. He'd be turning seventeen in June. And when he left for college, that meant his mother would be already gone and the Michaels family would cease to hold leadership in the Zeus cabin. But he supposed that he would think about that when the time came.

Will slowed down to a slow, bouncy jog when he came up to the camp's parking lot. The heat from the May sun was beating down on him, making him sweat just a little. He wiped his hand across his forehead and his gaze floated over to the road instead of in front of him, checking out the traffic. Which there wasn't much of. He was too busy scanning the road to notice the girl walking in front of him.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Fri May 18, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:40 pm

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  Tumblr_lxejelk8w01r5ruse
      Sutton wasn’t paying attention to what was in front of her, but more to who was chasing her. It better not be TMZ. She hated them, and they always twisted everything so much. So freaking much. She ran, glad that she chose to wear a pair of flats and jeans accompanied with a silk Coach top. Sutton hated the reporters, and she was just oh so close to filing a restraint order or whacking each and every one of them with an umbrella. Yes they annoyed her that much.

Even though she hated all those pesky reporters, they drew attention to her, so that was one good side to them. They brought too much attention at times, though. She had to find her car. It was somewhere here. She didn’t know why she had to park around here, she could just park in the block and get away easily, but that would give her away instantly. Then again, other people who were just as famous in the mortal world shopped in the same boutiques she shopped in.

She would never be caught dead at a mall, even though many people thought that shopping at a mall was classy. That came from people who shopped at, she shivered, Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart was somewhere she would shop at if she wanted to lose her reputation as being the heiress to her mother’s designer label and many cosmetic lines. Her name was known across the globe by both commoners and bluebloods. Heck, she had helped design a dress for Angelina Jolie for the red carpet premiere of Bad Teacher.

Sutton didn't notice the boy in front of her as she looked past her slim shoulder and crashed into something. Or someone. Crap. She thought. She quickly scrambled to her feet, not looking up at the person. She could hear the multiple people and the snapping of cameras about 7 meters behind her. She muttered a few curses of profanity as she tried to run but couldn't because her ankle was strained.

-Note: This is all just fictional, and I’m making this up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:05 pm

william trevor michaels

Will thudded straight into someone, his keys flopping out of his hands and his list of various coffees to buy going down with the keys. He also fell to the ground, hearing a thud from the person he ran into. Judging from sound of the thud, he had ran into a girl. "Oh my gods, I am so sorry," Will apologized, his eyes wide. He pulled himself off of the ground, his shirt and shorts slightly covered in dust from the parking lot ground. Hardly looking at the girl, he kept apologizing profusely and pulled her to her feet.

"Oh, man, are you oka-" his speech was cut off with a small choking noise when he recognized the girl he knocked over. It was Sutton. The girl who hated him. For no reason of course. She looked like she was in a hurry to get away from someone or... something. "Sutton... are you okay?" Will asked, gently touching her arm in a kind gesture. Sutton definitely looked annoyed and like she was trying to get somewhere. "Here, follow me." he said, taking her arm and steering her away from the spot where they smacked into each other.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:22 pm

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  Tumblr_lxekhxAL6E1r5ruse
      Sutton took a few steps at a time, ignoring the searing pain in her left ankle. She couldn't be seen, especially like this. If anyone put her on a magazine cover or homepage, her step-father would have her head. She would also have a ton of explaining for Kyle. She wasn't cheating, it was just her horrible luck. It wasn't like she wanted for this boy to help.

Why was he being nice to her? She was usually making snide comments at him, causing spite, yet he was still helping her. Why? "No, I'm not fine." she tried to say without emotion. She didn't want it to come out mean, but it wasn't easy. She didn't love the kid, that was the problem. She followed him, trying to steer as fast away from the reporters as possible, but one of them, the first in a large, large group of reporters were emerging from the distance, and she bit her bottom lip, still following William.

She wouldn't have thought of the day when she would be relying on him for help. She normally avoided him along with the two other big three cabin leaders. They seemed so powerful, natural leaders. It was something Sutton envied, though she would never admit it. She normally said that she just didn't like their attitude, which was partially true, but she was just insecure. She didn't feel good about herself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:38 pm

william trevor michaels

Will continued pulling her along, shoving the random reporters out of the way. He used his powerful forearms and knock cameras down and his commanding voice to yell, "Get out of the way you parasites." Once they reached the car, reporters were surrounding them. He opened the driver's side. It was the only way to get into the car, really and they needed to get away. "Sutton, crawl," he hissed in her ear, guiding her elbows, helping her into the low-riding car. Once they were situated into the car, reporters were snapping shots of Sutton in the window and banging on the windows for questions. Will snatched his aviators off the dash and a hoodie from the backseat quickly, "Here, put these on. If we see anyone where we're going, they won't recognize you...perhaps.." Will shrugged, ignoring the reporters.

He jammed the keys into the ignition and twisted forward, the engine thrumming to life beneath the two demigods. He yanked the stick into the position, all of this getting done within a few seconds. Will knew how to drive stick expertly. He hit the gas, the engine roaring. Half of the reporters jumped out of the way of the car and Will layed on the horn in order to get the others to move out of the way. Most of them moved. A few were being daring and decided to stand right in the middle of the road. "Alright, you wanna play? Let's play," Will's green-blue eyes sparkled mischievously. He put the car into drive and hit the gas quickly jumping onto the brake just as fast. The car jerked forward, moving the remaining parasites. Will rolled his eyes impatiently. He hit the gas, finallly removing his foot from the brake.

The car peeled out of the parking lot, the tires squealing, the car fishtailing slightly. Once the chaos was over, Will's grip on the steering wheel loosened. His left hand relaxed from the ten position. His right hand stayed on two. "Mind telling me what I just did back there?" His gaze flickered to Sutton next to him.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Sutton had a look of fear as tey asked her questions about her love life, and if he was the rumored heir to universal music that she was dating. There were also questiobs about Kyle, which she also ignored. She couldn't give any less of a crap about this stuff, and ignored them. When he sped off to another place where the reporters wouldn't find them, atlesst, according to gim. She began to fear the headlines and videos made about this afternoon. She let out a long breath, realizing that she had been holding her breath for the duration of the encounter.

She didn't answer his question. At first, she debated whether it was rhetorical or not, then deciding to be rude or not. She came to a conclusion that telling him wasn't going to hurt. Especialy after had saved her skinny ass. "That, what you did there, was to get the pesky tabloids from saying that you're a prince from Momaco or something." she said, still have stunned that he had helped her. Was she dreaming? It sure seemed like she was dreaming.

If Sutton didn't dislike him as much, she would've just started talking about her freaking feelings. But she saved both of them time by keeping most of her thoughts to herself. It was something she didn't do often, and was probably the last time he would see her like this. At least, she hoped. It wasn't like she talked to him though. They usually argued in cabin leader meetings and that was it. Nothing more. They didn't even see each other at camp. Both of their schedules were completely different.

-iPod post. Ignore the typos.-
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:16 am

Other than the engine, the car-ride was totally silent and the air was laced with awkwardness. "You're probably wondering why I'm being so nice to you right now," Will swallowed as he started his opening statement. "It's not easy to be a celebrity, I get that. Well, I mean, I'm no celebrity, but I've seen enough TV to recognize that it's not easy being famous. I may argue with you and I may think you're a mean girl sometimes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you suffer on your own, Sutton. No one deserves that. Except for Kronos, maybe. But you don't," Will said, flicking the turning signal upwards, signalling that he was making a left hand turn. He quickly rotated the wheel, making for slightly quick turns in the car.

He pulled off the freeway and onto a main road leading into the city. It was about an hour drive until they reached the nearest Starbucks. Which was where he was actually headed. "We're about to head into the city, Sutton. I'd put those glasses on if I were you," he warned her.
((Sorry-ish... I'm tired and lazy. And there was a lot of thought that went into that dialogue. xD))
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:18 pm

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  Tumblr_lxejgxuUbs1r5ruse

Sutton looked at him blankly after the long uh, talk with William. She didn't know what to say, what to do, and what to think. All she knew what she she was shocked that he cared. Even after she had been such a horrible person to him, he was still nice to her. It didn't seem possible for someone to be nice, and she was starting to be wary of him. Maybe it was actually done with good intentions, but it could be a prank. A joke. Nothing more. She hoped not.

Sutton opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it, feeling that it would be better for her to keep her damn mouth shut for once. Maybe things would work out and they would be on better terms. Probably not. She would probably be nice to him for a month or two them resume her usual 'I hate you and I want nothing to do with you' attitude. It didn't have to be that way, she could be nice and everything would be fine and dandy. But maybe she didn't want everything to be 'fine and dandy'. 'Stop this talk! Snap out of it! Your parents are going to see the photos and they aren't going to be happy!' something inside her head told her.

Hearing this, she realized. It was true. He parents would see the photos, the assumptions, and she would have to subject to a whole day of interrogation, especially regarding who he was, who his parents were, and why she was 'hanging around him'. It wasn't like they were friends in the first place, why couldn't her parents understand something as simple as that? Oh right because they were ignorant fools. They were going to make her suffer one way or another. And as soon as she realized it, she had only one thought.

Crap.

It was expected of her, but it was reasonable. Oh the things they would confiscate of her's. They would probably cut her monthly shopping budget by 3000, and she really wanted those Prada flats. 'Screw this. Screw everything.' she told herself. They had told her to stay low for a few months or she would be in big trouble. Great, nice going. She hadn't kept the promise for 2 months, much less till Summer.

As they approached the bright city lights that contrasted against the orangish-pink sky, she slipped on the gold-rimmed aviators, hoping that she wouldn't be seen. Hopefully, they could just get through the city without being spotted. But it was probably too good to be true. Secretly, she wanted to pray to the gods, but it wouldn't work. They normally loved drama. The gods lived off mortal drama. Especially if it involved their children. Those sick people, using their own children for entertainment.

-iPod post. Ignore the typos.-
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm

((Thanks for the dialogue. xD))

william trevor michaels

Will kept his mouth shut as the traffic started to get heavier and heavier. He had said what needed to be said and he felt pretty confident that what was said had left a bit of an impact about how Sutton viewed him. He was fairly sure Sutton hated him and so hopefully she wouldn't after this. Will's eyes mostly stayed on the road, but when he heard a little plop, he glanced over at Sutton, to only see her mouth snapped shut. The corners of his mouth turned upwards ever so slightly. Almost in a smirk, but not quite.

All was quiet in Mustang. Will dropped his right from the steering wheel and rested it on the leather console. His fingers drummed along the smooth surface gently, itching to get up and move around. His ADHD was usually kept under control in times like these where he had to sit for more than ten minutes at once, but today, he was just a little antsy. Will lifted his hand from the console and began to fiddle with the radio, settling on a hits station.

He didn't know what Sutton liked so he figured that since these were the songs that everyone in the nation knew, Sutton would like them, too. "Is this station okay?" He asked, his voice sounding strange since he hadn't spoken for over twenty minutes. The traffic was heavier than it usually was. Will figured there was a concert or something going on that everyone was wigging out about. For a moment, Will didn't think. He just watched the road ahead of him and the many cars and the masses of people. Currently the two demigods were in West Queens, passing through Woodside, an Irish neighborhood.

See, Will was Irish, so he'd heard about this place. Of course, he'd been raised in Camp Half-Blood and his mother had been rasied in the Bronx, but she had friends over here in Woodside and friends in Rockaway Beach. Smiling through the window, Will exchanged glances with a redheaded woman, carrying a bag on the sidewalk. Though he knew that most of New York's inhabitants were rude and horrible people, some were kind. And he loved people. He was a people-person.

© emzan, brah.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:15 am

Sutton almost made a snide comment about being in this neighborhood, and possibly how 'horrid' it was to be here. But she jept her mouth shut. It was for the better of everyone around here. Growing up in the Upper East Side, she was used to being around people who were full out decked in designer. It didn't seem like the care for these people. They were so... Normal. It almost made Sutton want to throw up. She wasn't used to people actually wearing clothes from Wal-Mart. Camp was an excaption, because half the kids didn't even hve parents. Mortal ones, anyways.

Sutton felt so... Flashy. She needed something to change into. Walking out there in Pink Jeweled Prada flats was flashy enough, compared to other peoople. And flashy wasn't style. Flashy was gross. Flashy meant out of style. She didn't even care if she looked 'ghetto'. She couldn't stand to stand out. At least, not this way. Not here. Not where everyone would call the press every time they freaking saw her. Sutton wanted to sit there an stay sioent, but she decided to speak up.

"Yeah, this station's fine." she said.

The car ride was really quiet and awkward, but ut gave a lot of time for personal thought, and maybe that was all she needed. Maybe it was all she needed. A little time to herself. That sounded great. Sutton slipped on the hoodie, and took a hairand off her thin wrist and braided her hair in a sidebraid, staring from one shoulder to another. Braiding aling her hairling and slowly descending from a certain point. It wasn't slmething that dhe would normally do, and she wasn't satisfied with it, but it looked complicated yet effortless for her, which was a good thing.

Sutton sat there in silence for the next minute, twisting her foot back and forth. She was nervous, alright. Sutton McKinney's True Religion covered ass eas nervous, and Will should've been too, but Sutton didn't look over to check. The blonde decided to start a conversation, and started off with something so overused.

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

It wasn't really a demand, it was more of a Friendly comment. And that was it. A 'friendly comment' was all Will was going to get from Sutton. Because it was more than he usually got, and because she was an ungrateful bish, he would get a failed attempt at a small conversation. Yes, very fair for him. Very, fair. But she wasn't here to be fair. She was here because she didn't really have much of a choice, and was going do whatever she wanted. Then again, being here wasn't much of her choice either. So in the end, whatever Will did right now reflected on her.

Fan-fudging-tastic.

Last edited by Princess Cher on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:47 pm

William Trevor Michaels

Sutton's voice startled him a little, and his hand jerked the wheel a tad bit. "Oh, uh, there's this Starbucks in Manhattan that my mom really likes. I have no idea why it's just that one Starbucks, but I think it's because she has friends there and...well, yeah. We're going to Starbucks. I hope you brought some money or something," he said, glancing over at the female demigod next to him. She looked extremely uncomfortable in the car with him, but he didn't particularly care. She'd love him by the end of the night.

After he closed his mouth, in a few minutes he heard some ruffling around and he gave a sidewards glance to see Sutton putting on his sweatshirt. It was his, but it was tight on him, because that's how he liked his clothes. Tight. So, he figured it would hang on her just a little. He didn't think she'd care all that much, because it was just a slight disguise, and plus he had another hoodie in the car with him. The one she had was one of his favorites, but his absolute favorite was sitting behind him on the seat. The one she was white with thin, horizontal dark blue stripes going across it. The one behind him was just a faded blue one with white strings.

The car slowly came to a stop at a red-light behind about three billion cars. It felt like this trip was taking forever. A small crowd of paparazzi was on the street corner looking quite bored, just hanging around with cameras dangling from their necks. "Sutton..." Will said quietly. But it was too late, one of the parasites caught site of her face. "Damn," Will muttered, throwing his hand to the horn and laying on it. "Come on, turn green already," he growled. Suddenly the reporters where snapping shots of Sutton. The light turned green and Will decided to make an illegal move. He leaned his head out the window and threw his foot on the gas. He yanked the wheel to his hard left and pulled the car out of the lane and stepped on it. Many horns sounded behind him and cuss words in a few different languages were thrown at him.

He looked at Sutton once the car was moving swiftly, leaving the reporters behind. "New York is not a place for the pretty, rich, or famous."

© emzan, brah.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]    the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the feeling's mutual. [ p r i v a t e -- cher ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: