Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?) Empty
PostSubject: When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?)   When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 pm

YEP, I actually have somewhat of a plot, I think?
Basically, this kind of idea had struck me when I was listening to that Led Zeppelin song (hint hint title).

I like to base my story ideas off of various movies, shows and books that I like, and it does seem somewhat unoriginal but it's just something that I like to practice my creativity with, which is completely ironic.
This plot is basically no exception; It'll be based on the movie Argo and the successful CIA/Canadian mission - Canadian Caper.

It would involve with demigods acting out as crew members in the production of a film, identities to possible help them escape from sudden doom! But I haven't actually decided if the demigods are actually going to get kidnapped or if they are doing this just to help save someone/something?

Yeah, I might need some enlightenment on this. Do let me know if you want to join in on this and help me plan this out a bit further down below!
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?)   When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:07 am

I'LL HELP AND I VOLUNTEER LEENA ALICE HALE WHO IS A WIP BUT WHATEVER
Basically think Alice Cullen and that's Leena
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

When the levee breaks, I'll have no place to stay. (Plot based on Argo, maybe?)
Page 1 of 1