Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

stay with me, baby stay with me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

stay with me, baby stay with me Empty
PostSubject: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:56 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 358o011

tonight don't leave me alone
hello peoples of chb, this is my new officially beautiful plotting topic of amazement. yeah maybe not, but anyways, here it is, please feel free to use it at your convince to plot with me because i love angst and feelings.  
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 24x0801

walk with me, come and walk with me
important things:
my character topic is linked in the gif of my signature, but can also be located here [x]

original things:
faye mcjean; daughter of athena; sixteen
quinn taylors; daughter of apollo; seventeen
tobias kelly; son of hermes; sixteen
elijah connery; son of hephaestus; seventeen
spencer young; son of hecate; sixteen
fallon roberts; daughter of mnemosyne; seventeen

heartbreaking things:
jaye [james x faye]
quibs [tiberius x quinn]
temily [tobias x emily]
none
none
none

to the edge of all, we've ever known

Last edited by moon on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:20 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me J6661u

faye lynn mcjean
in three words:
knowledgeable : understanding : organized

she needs some:
friends; yeah, faye has some friends, but it would be really awesome if she had someone to nerd out with, because she loves reading and learning knew things. the person could be a sibling or not, it doesn't really matter, as long as they get along and can be nerdy little cuties.

foes; faye is one of my favorite characters yes, but she kind of doesn't have anyone that strongly despises her. it would be nice to have someone who she just gets truly angry with. [other than james or liv]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:27 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 29z9eko

quinn arabella taylors
in three words:
controlling : manipulative : perfectionist

she needs some:
friends; i remember having this idea that quinn had friends, but i've never actually role played her having any. it would be awesome to see her with a group of two or three other girls that can be judgmental together.

kronos acquaintances; since quinn is still allied with kronos, she probably has some people that she speaks to there. they probably won't get along, and don't speak very often, but she needs to experience things with them. maybe being forced to capture some people for information or something would help develop her more. or make her feel worse idk both why not
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me Orp3jm

tobias william kelly
in three words:
lazy : arrogant : bold

he needs some:
friends; tobias needs guy friends that he can be stupid and angry with because i think that's what guys do but i'm not really sure?? anyways yeah, if you have any sporty, jerks that need friends tobias is the guy for you!

female friends; being a huge flirt, tobias probably has some girl friends that he hasn't dated yet. it would be cool to role play him trying to be casual with a female for once, instead of him just hitting on everything attractive that moves. so, yeah... i hope that makes some sense. if not, we can talk later mhmmm.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 987fqw

elijah mason connery
in three words:
tolerant : dedicated : sensitive

he needs some:
best friends; eli is a nice guy, with a big heart and a compassionate mind. he probably has just one best friend, because that's how i picture him. but he doesn't have one right now obviously. it doesn't need to be a sibling, but the person should probably be male and around his age, y'know? mmkay.

romantic partner; i'm trying to open up to the idea of elijah being bisexual, so i'm open to trying new things with his romantic relationships. however, the person will need to role play with him a lot, because eli doesn't develop close relationships until he fully trusts someone, which could take a while. yeah. also, please be patient with me in this whole thing, because i'm new to it. that sounded awfully homophobic of me i'm sorry
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:45 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me Etxjwk

spencer ross young
in three words:
confused : sarcastic : curious

he needs some:
friend; spencer didn't really get formally introduced around camp, so it would be nice if someone could just show him around and answer his stupid questions because gods knows he'll have a ton of them. oh, also he lost his memory so that could be a problem maybe?

female friend; it would be amazing if someone could have a female character that is totally nice to spencer. knowing him, he will probably form a huge crush on her, but if they could be casual that would be great. i can just picture him being a little puppy and awh it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:17 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 8mNgim4

fallon lea roberts
in three words:
dramatic : loyal : enthusiastic

she needs some:
friends; fallon doesn't really need good friends, just friends that she has spoken to and likes hanging out with. since she loves new experiences, it would be nice to have her friends take her out of camp a lot to do fun things. what kind of things, i'm not sure, but thingy things.

boyfriends; this is plural because i'm guessing her relationships won't last long. yeah, i'm talking the 'oh - but - it - was - meant - to - be' relationships that don't last longer than a month or so. she is dramatic and will probably take a few seconds to fall for attractive males. i'm thinking short relationships until she starts to develop more, so nothing permanent.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 pm

stay with me, baby stay with me 2wexx0x

when the time comes, baby don't run
please take note that i'm not always the best at making replies, because my muse varies all the time. also, i understand if you can't always reply too, but it would be nice to have someone that i can count on to reply. maybe i'm just being hypocritical. idk. anyways, i also am okay with doing shorter role plays with shorter posts, but i don't like four sentence replies. please note your level of comfort before asking to role play. other than that, i can't wait to plot with you all.

just kiss me slowly
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:37 am

• Teagan: Teagan would make a great enemy for Faye. They can argue most of they time they see each other. And I see them just going at it nonstop once they see each other. I just love being evil XD
  • ZoellaZoella would be good for two of your plots. She would be great nerd friends with Faye. i can just see them being cute together going all out being nerds. xD. Also she could be a female friend with Tobias.
  • Alayna: Okay. I'm hoping that we still have the plot Alayna and Eli about her getting hurt and them two being friends. And what we could do with her and Quinn is Quinn try to convince Alaayn to try turn to her to Kronos.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 am

MOON WE NEED TO RP SOMETHING OTHER THAN QUIBS BC YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CHARACTERS SO CAN WE RP FEY AND TOBIAS SO THEY CAN BE BESTIES OKAY THANKS BYE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 am

@ chaos - yes Faye having enemies woot woot this is good. Should we stat with that one?

@ wicked - yep bros 5ever i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 am

if i can be on sometimes during the school year (since it's starts in like a week and tbh idk if i can do it but i really want to try) we should do june and faye again because we had that one rp and i have no idea if they were friends or enemies but they have a cool vibe going oh and also imy
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:25 pm

oh oh i had more ideas just now!

okay so i'm planning on making casimir a follower of kronos, so it would be cool to see him and quinn like connect and quinn could like convince him to join kronos or something idk i just think they should get together sometime 

ALSO this probably will not work, but cas and elijah could maybe possibly become a thing? i mean forget that casimir is totally a psychopath that doesn't mind killing puppies and kittens and babies, eli could be his soft spot and represent his humanity? like idk if you've ever seen dexter but it'd be like dexter/rita i guess.
their ship name could be eas or elimir. wow that's even worse than quibs but jfc moon, EAS
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:35 pm

@ nico - yes faye would love to talk to june maybenotbutshewill

@ wicked - yes good plans except uh my bby eli is kind of dibsed at the moment, but maybe they could be friends? bc eli likes seeing the good in people and stuff bc he's a big dork.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Faye and Mathieu - Mathieu is one to make many enemies, and I'd gladly offer him up as a foe for her.

Quinn and Mathieu - Mathieu is a logical thinker. Although he isn't very powerful, he is very tricky. Sometimes I think that Mat's allegiance might be able to be changed, and maybe Quinn could be the one to do so.

Elijah and Toby - They might be able to build a good friendship but idk because I haven't thought about it all the way oops

I don't really have any 'nice' female characters, but Belle might be able to be a good friend with Spencer. Once she takes a liking to someone, she can be a lot warmer than with a lot of other people, which only makes the friendship that much better.

Those are my shitty ideas you can take your pick from any, all, or none of them oki doki loki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stay with me, baby stay with me   stay with me, baby stay with me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stay with me, baby stay with me
Page 1 of 1