Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Baby's Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Baby's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: The Baby's Birthday   The Baby's Birthday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:10 pm

The Baby's Birthday Zacefronouttakes
Travie l Jackson

"Yeah I might mess around and get my college degree . . ."

%%%%%%%%

Travie smiled to himself as he walked through the forest, wind blowing softly. He shivered slightly, still remembering when he was warm. It was dark, and Travie wasn't even born, but it was warm. Now it was just cold, and some were complaining about it being hot? They didn't know hot. Travie knew hot. He remembered hot.

The only reason Travie was even outside was because him mom seemed to think it would be good for him. His mom loved him, but she didn't seem to know Travie well enough. Train cared for Travie more than she cared for anyone, but Travie just didn't like the outdoors. He didn't like meeting knew people, because he seemed to befriend everyone he met. Being outside forced him to be social.

As the sun got higher in the sky, Travie found himself climbing a tree, laughing and having a good time. So this was what it was like to be a kid. He figured it was better than being an infant, like he would be, but he didn't feel 14. He felt something like 5. Even so, Travie climbed the tree and perched himself on a thick, long, low branch. Sighing, he picked some bark off of the tree and flung it the the other side of the path he had taken. A dead end was not far ahead, so he could use that as an excuse to go back to Cabin 2.

Suddenly, bellow him, a twig cracked. It was defiantly feet. "Hello?" Travie called, laying flat on his belly and letting one arm hang lazily over the edge. He could almost so the twig cracker from the way he was angled, but not quite.

%%%%%%%%

"Bet my old man will be so proud of me!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Baby's Birthday   The Baby's Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

The Baby's Birthday Selena14
R I L E Y R O M E N | H E B E
"I'm a teenager;"
^v^v^v^v^v^v

I'm not liking what's happening to me. I remember just last week, I loved playing in the sand, on the beaches, and in the rain. Now, I like, but I also dislike it. Does this happen for every child of Hebe. Do these flashbacks happen to every child of Hebe. I sure hope not. I'd hate to think, there might be someone experiencing, going to experience, or has experienced what I'm going through. I feel strange, like I'm not a kid anymore. Truth me told, I'll be 14 in a few months, but just last week I felt like a Kindergartener. I loved to play. Playing was my entire life, well besides the flashbacks, but now, all I can think about is how I am growing up and I don't like it one bit.

There's got to be a perk or two about it. I stepped on a twig and her someone's voice. I reply, "Uh, hello?" Since I didn't know if this was a girl or a boy, I would be friendly. Usually it was really weird around boys unless I knew them. I moved slightly and looked up into a tree. There a boy sat. He looked about my age.

^v^v^v^v^v^v
"Yet, I feel like a kid, or at least I did."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Baby's Birthday   The Baby's Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm

The Baby's Birthday Zacefronouttakes
Travie l Jackson

"Yeah I might mess around and get my college degree . . ."

%%%%%%%%

Travie's head jerked down, and suddenly the twig-cracker was in view. It was a girl, for sure older than Travie really was, but probably a little younger than his new form. He guessed the girl had seen him, he was in plain sight. So, he saw it fit that he introduced himself.

"I'm Travie Jackson," Travie began, flipping over onto his back, but still managing to stay in the tree's low branch. "Only child, one parent, yada, yada, yada. But, I'm probably different than you think. My mom's dead. My dad's still alive, but he works for the Titan Army. I would go as far as to say that I'm an orphan. Oh! And my grandfathers are Aeon and Chronos. Is there anything else I forgot?" Travie paused for a long time, staring staight forward, which happened to be into the sky, and thought.

"I don't think I am. You are?"

%%%%%%%%

"Bet my old man will be so proud of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Baby's Birthday   The Baby's Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Baby's Birthday
Page 1 of 1